Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me (3276 Views)

See The Oha Soup My Female Neighbor Brought For Me This Morning. / See The Soup “obstacles” I Got For 4800. / Picture Of The Cobra Killed Last Night By My Neighbour & Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by VictorUSA(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2022
Can you imagine?

Pls how can I eat this?

2 Shares

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Ravenna: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aye e maa baje.

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by blazingblender(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmm
First of all why did your neighbour give you d food
Abi na you beg am??
Cus they cant just give you that kinda food for no reason

3 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Mastakija(m): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nawa o
See surferness
Poverty God forbid
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
blazingblender:
Hmm
First of all why did your neighbour give you d food
Abi na you beg am??
Cus they cant just give you that kinda food for no reason
Na since the woman dey gimme body language i no gree
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Cypress042(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
C'mon man learn to be grateful. Your neighbour love and trusted you, if not he or she wouldn't want to disgrace himself given you the food.

If you can't eat it then throw it away, but remember is a sin cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by blazingblender(m): 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Messi1:
but she get mind Sha
Give you that kind of food
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by ojun50(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2022
Eat am, you go love her the more
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
Mastakija:
Nawa o See surferness Poverty God forbid
Calm down bros

Jesus is the only waygrin
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Boogyman557: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Holly Gram cool PESIN wey de SMOKE WEED no de select FOOD!

If I SMOKE 7 raps of WEED and u bring dat SOUP come my joint..

I SWEAR DOWN..

The anger way I go use eat that FOOD, u fit no see the plate AGAIN!

I remember wen i de Port Harcourt, I buy MAMA CHINELO WEED, about 9 raps of WEED..

Only me enter inside forest to SMOKE the WEED so that my niggaz no go disturb me..

As I SMOKE reach 8 raps, NaSo hunger begin fire me like PESIN wey Dem flog 2by4 ...

No wer to see FOOD chop for inside forest..

I gats chop GRASS dat dey.. i chop GRASS sotey my belle FULL..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
blazingblender:
but she get mind Sha
Give you that kind of food
I just used the soup my mama cooked to eat her semo.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
E resemble toto water

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by RichProminent(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
Cypress042:
C'mon man learn to be grateful. Your neighbour love and trusted you, if not he or she wouldn't want to disgrace himself given you the food.

If you can't eat it then throw it away, but remember is a sin cool
I see
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Stallionhorse: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
If after accepting that soup and you don't eat it.. May God never allow soup in your pot..
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2022
Onariii:
E resemble toto water
Allah you badt I sweargrin

2 Likes

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 9:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Messi1:
you think so?
Don't be a fool.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Stallionhorse:
If after accepting that soup and you don't eat it.. May God never allow soup in your pot..
she gave him
What she can afford
Despite the hard times.
All he could do is to make
Mockery of the soup.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 9:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Pls how can I eat this?
no chop am
Hunger go finish you.
She has
That was why she gave
You that don't have.
So between you and the woman
Who is better off?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by tobore4u(m): 9:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
grin
Onariii:
E resemble toto water
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Sekoni003(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
In life, you should know what matters is the gesture. You should firstly appreciate her efforts and kindness. Don't be an ingrate. Learn to appreciate people who don't have much yet are willing to give out of the little they have, they deserve your love and respect compared to a rich man who might decide to give but treat you with utter disdain later on

1 Like

Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 6:05am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
you think so? Don't be a fool.
See your head like omicron virus
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by KingofTheStreet: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2022
this looks like bitterleaf soup. try use better phone snap am first. i wan see something
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Rickmann: 7:24am On Jul 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Pls how can I eat this?

Oga pls be straight..did she just offer you or you begged for it?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
See your head like omicron virus
how far?
By now u go don chop
That woman soup finish.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2022
Sekoni003:
In life, you should know what matters is the gesture. You should firstly appreciate her efforts and kindness. Don't be an ingrate. Learn to appreciate people who don't have much yet are willing to give out of the little they have, they deserve your love and respect compared to a rich man who might decide to give but treat you with utter disdain later on
I swear.
I can imagine that woman
Sharing the little she has.
She has a heart of gold.
God bless her more.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:

how far?
By now u go don chop
That woman soup finish.
I hungrily descended on it like a wounded lion.
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
I hungrily descended on it like a wounded lion.
you for no cast
That soup nah.
Seems u r living in a ghetto?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
you for no cast That soup nah. Seems u r living in a ghetto?
Na Jalingo you dey call ghetto?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
Na Jalingo you dey call ghetto?
Jalingo
Should b taraba state right?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Freezyhot(f): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2022
VictorUSA:
Can you imagine?

Pls how can I eat this?

is that milk soup or cloud soup or g/nut soup.... ?I
U can give someone else if u don't like it,
but show appreciation...!!
I just dey laff for here
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by Messi1: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2022
fman:
Jalingo Should b taraba state right?
Yea taraba, u?
Re: See The Soup My Neighbour's Wife Gave To Me by fman(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Messi1:
Yea taraba, u?
Owerri based.
I guess u should be jukun by tribe?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quail Eggs / Cakes and Desserts in IBadan / 9 Surprising Side Effects Of Golden Morn And Its Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.