Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Just Created A News Website With Php And Html (1367 Views)

Someone Good With Bootstrap And Html And Css Needed For Urgent Project / CSS And HTML Tutorial Via Whatsapp / [Tutorial Post] How To Integrate Paystack Payment System With PHP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Just completed a news website called Hubi with php,html and css check it out on http://www.hubi.ga,the website fetchs news from CNN,Fox news and others.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Peman123(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Great webpage layout and great logo good job

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Toluwarnih(m): 4:05am On Jul 23, 2022
Great job bro

You can also put some more touch on the media query, especially for landscape device size.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
U hv a long way to go

3 Likes

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Nobody: 8:26am On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
U hv a long way to go
what do you mean

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2022
Davidtank:
what do you mean
go learn the work very well.

U no sabi
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Zackpraise(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2022
Learning is cumulative.
Nice one.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
go learn the work very well.

U no sabi

You wey wan build wacky old 1990s forum na hin dey tell person make dem go learn work?

1 Share

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 2:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

You wey wan build wacky old 1990s forum na hin dey tell person make dem go learn work?
lol build am if u fit.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

till u.dye ur generation no go fit.do am
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
till u.dye ur generation no go fit.do am

Hahahaha! That wacky old antique? Enjoy fam

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

lol grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wacky lolzzzz u will b alive to see it a big site in 9ja.

U no sabi d work.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

im damnn good with computer programming. That's d first version. We're just starting grin grin
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 2:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
lol grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wacky lolzzzz u will b alive to see it a big site in 9ja.

U no sabi d work.

Enjoy
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Enjoy
rest f00l
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 3:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
rest f00l

Loool! Na so e pain you? You dey serve criticism but you no fit take am? We dey wait make that your forum “blow”

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Loool! Na so e pain you? You dey serve criticism but you no fit take am? We dey wait make that your forum “blow”
rest f00l
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

u no sabi d work.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

we're building. Features der u cant compare it with Nairaland. Till u peme u no go fit build am.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:10pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

e goo blow. Go write it down somewhere. My name is Peter. Mark it
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Playermayweda(m): 3:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
u no sabi d work.

Oga tbh, you no too sabi too, your design be like all those websites made in the 80s before css was created. It better you go find a UI/UX designer, cos your site looks more like a poorly made phishing site than a blog in 2022. You should look for css tutorials on YouTube and take some challenges on frontend mentor, then come back to redevelop your site from scratch before people would even consider it a blog
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
Playermayweda:

Oga tbh, you no too sabi too, your design be like all those websites made in the 80s before css was created. It better you go find a UI/UX designer, cos your site looks more like a poorly made phishing site than a blog in 2022. You should look for css tutorials on YouTube and take some challenges on frontend mentor, then come back to redevelop your site from scratch before people would even consider it a blog
a f00l will always be a F00l no matter what. Css. Lolzzz grin diz 1 na pikim 4 programming.
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
Playermayweda:

this night i want to add a new feature.

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Playermayweda(m): 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
a f00l will always be a F00l no matter what. Css. Lolzzz grin diz 1 na pikim 4 programming.

So you don't know what CSS is?, No wonder your site looks like that.

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 3:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Playermayweda:

So you don't know what CSS is?, No wonder your site looks like that.
this guy na joker. grin grin grin grin grin grin

No worry d design no go take me time to redesign. Let me build d main tin finish first. Reddit is a good example.

https://old.reddit.com
www.reddit.com check d 2
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by airsaylongcome: 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:

No worry d design no go take me time to redesign. Let me build d main tin finish first. Reddit is a good example.

www.reddit.com check d 2

Lol! Absolutely no comment. We dey wait the Nigerian Reddit. Day wey go good na from morning dem dey know
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 4:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Lol! Absolutely no comment. We dey wait the Nigerian Reddit. Day wey go good na from morning dem dey know

E no concern me
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Peman123(m): 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:

www.reddit.com check d 2
I can help u in the web design

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 6:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peman123:
I can help u in the web design
if u r really good we can work 2geda
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Peman123(m): 7:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
if u r really good we can work 2geda
hw can i contact u

1 Like

Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by dodgelord: 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
Peman123:
hw can i contact u
where are u.residing?
Re: Just Created A News Website With Php And Html by Peman123(m): 9:36pm On Jul 24, 2022
dodgelord:
where are u.residing?
kinda far oyo state

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help, In Choosing A Tangible And Successful Career. / Any Huge Differences Between Objective-c And Regular C? / Learn Html Css Sql Php C++ Javascript Java Free Withing 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.