Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow (2017 Views)

Okay Now I Am Starting To Get Worried About This Peter Obi / How I Ruined My Marriage, Nigerian Lady Shares Touching Story / Bet9ja Has Ruined My Life! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
Please do not judge me the life we're living in kogi state right now is very terrible that it seems we can barely breathe now everybody is looking for something to do to be successful, feeding is very hard.
one way or the other we are looking for a way to have a greener pasture for us to be able to help each other and bring food to the tables of our families.
I'm just a young man in my mid-20s I'm trying to start a life but I have little option the only thing I was able to afford is my transport which is 5,000 naira from here to Abuja. So I took off and left to abuja. Nothing work out.
I have tried my best in all angles in life to survive but still yet no hope.
I used the last 10,000 I saved for 5 months to travel to Abuja but I have no one there and things even got very worst.
Families look down on me, to everyone am a failur.
I needed a sum of 150k to start a business, how can I raise such huge amount I have never gotten more than 50k In my entire life and am 25 years old. What can I do ? Depression wants to kill me, am losing my potential.
The last 10k I have is gone on transport and am in the hands of God now .

3 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by DispatcherLagos: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Cypress042(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
Try as much as possible to make yourself happy man.

Who don die, don die.
Soldier go sodier come, barrack still remain smiley

Get your PVC ready for 2023 presidential election, and channel all your depression on your vote cool

Nigeria must be good.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Bros sorry nigeria is bad and evil if you.have a better phone, i will advice you to learn forex trading
bro youll get rich on forex trading belive me

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Totilopussylick(m): 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
You are still very but not too young and not too late for you to make it in life.

Just keep pushing along with prayer.

Nothing works better if you live according to your own wishes in life without prayers.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
Bros sorry nigeria is bad and evil
if you.have a better phone, i will advice you to learn forex trading

how do I go about it please
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
Please do not judge me the life we're living in kogi state right now is very terrible that it seems we can barely breathe now everybody is looking for something to do to be successful, feeding is very hard.
one way or the other we are looking for a way to have a greener pasture for us to be able to help each other and bring food to the tables of our families.
I'm just a young man in my mid-20s I'm trying to start a life but I have little option the only thing I was able to afford is my transport which is 5,000 naira from here to Abuja. So I took off and left to abuja. Nothing work out.
I used the last 10,000 I saved for 5 months to travel to Abuja but I have no one there and things even got very worst.
I needed a sum of 150k to start a business, how can I raise such huge amount I have never gotten more than 50k In my entire life and am 25 years old. What can I do ? Depression wants to kill me, am losing my potential.

How can you start a business you never learn
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2022
Thanksful:

How can you start a business you never learn
I have learnt some skills already. It was startup cash that held me back
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
how do I go about it please

you will have to download some apps on your phone

i will advice to download fbs broker and meta trader

this are the app you will.need for trading

but to be honest trading isnt just something you do just for fun, you have to put passion on it,

you have to learn it ao hard , let it become part of your life bro

i am still studying forex for like a months now

am happy am learnin and gaining

have a great day bro..... wish you luck...

Iamwilliamsfx

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

you will have to download some apps on your phone

i will advice to download fbs broker and meta trader

this are the app you will.need for trading

but to be honest trading isnt just something you do just for fun, you have to put passion on it,

you have to learn it ao hard , let it become part of your life bro

i am still studying forex for like a months now

am happy am learnin and gaining

have a great day bro..... wish you luck...

Iamwilliamsfx
thank you sir I will give it a try I will soon be able to get a good phone by the grace of God

2 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Totilopussylick:
You are still very but not too young and not too late for you to make it in life.

Nothing works better if you leave according to your own wishes in life without prayers.
thanks man
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:

didnt you ask yourself all the above questions before using your money to move to Abuja?!?!? get down on your knees and pray so that your god can help you.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

didnt you ask yourself all the above questions before using your money to move to Abuja?!?!? get down on your knees and pray so that your god can help you.
only God can help me now bro.
See I regret why am alive
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Promise47(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Is everything about prayers every time
MrBrownJay1:

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by EKONGKING: 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
I laugh about stupidity and prayers
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
EKONGKING:
I laugh about stupidity and prayers
I work hard too
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by specialmati(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
cool cool cool cool then Satan wins. Be strong which church fo you attend let's start from there
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:

you should have listened to people who advised you earlier on the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7221473/start-living-abuja-10000-naira

1 Like

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 11:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

you should have listened to people who advised you earlier on the following thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7221473/start-living-abuja-10000-naira
indeed
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Devineee: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
I regret coming to this life.
I need positive changes in my life.
I wish someone could help me start my business.
I will pay back with interest
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by buttlover(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

LoL someone who doesn't know or have any dime now. As if 20k can even make reasonable profit in a week without him finishing it on foods
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by alizma: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2022
Devineee:
Well I don't know your location in Abuja but there are many construction site in Abuja, start going to construction site as a helper/labourer, don't focus mainly on the money but get to learn the Job, I. 6months is you are committed, you should be able to lay blocks, then you can start switching your role as a labourer in some site and bricklayer in another while learning how to "plaster". If you don't like that, then just work as a labourer for the money, enroll as an apprentice to learn how to fix generator. Tell the person that you will only be coming to work 3time a day while you use the other days to hustle for money. Just like the first option, if you are focused and committed, you should be able to fix certain fault after 6month, then continue learning and doing some side hustle around your area. Success
Don't pity yourself, don't think of what people will say, go through it and you will thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by juman(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
There are many opportunities in Abuja than kogi, ask others how they are going through things successfully.
Hard work is important.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by OlawaleBammie: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
alaye u re still young. I have one advice for u, GO AND LEARN WORK. LEARN WORK.. OGA LEARN WORK

From my birth till i reach 29, i never had a sum of 30k in my account, i mean for once in life i never gathered such amount.

I left lagos to a place where i knew nobody wen i was 28, i started afresh, learning trade and this was after my nysc ooh. Did i tell u i once learned a bricklaying work wen i was teenager(in lagos).

It was after my second adventure that i could call mysef a man, all my mate left me behind but i thank God that we re now on same par, if i am not one of those above sef.

Within two years i saw mysef as a millionaire.

Alaye learn work, no be all work dem dey use money learn ooh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by zyphr(m): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:

Learn how to ride kèké. It takes less than 3 days. After that, go to all these kèké parks and hang around interacting with the park head and also plead with him to help you get Keke on daily remittance. Daliy remittance is less than 3k and you'll make more than extra 3k sef if you ply good locations.

2 Likes

Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by buttlover(m): 12:54am On Jul 23, 2022
zyphr:

Learn how to ride kèké. It takes less than 3 days. After that, go to all these kèké parks and hang around interacting with the park head and also plead with him to help you get Keke on daily remittance. Daliy remittance is less than 3k and you'll make more than extra 3k sef if you ply good locations.

If you stay around opm church, they teach free skill.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by meobizy(f): 1:04am On Jul 23, 2022
Watch OP create many excuses to dodge the menial labour suggestions.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by falcon01: 1:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Nothing works better if you leave according to your own wishes in life without prayers.
I'm sure every 25 year old got Heart attack reading this grin
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by Emecson(m): 2:49am On Jul 23, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

so how come am not rich yet instead I loose more money
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by rolams(m): 5:17am On Jul 23, 2022
Devineee:
I have learnt some skills already. It was startup cash that held me back

Great things began with little stuff. Start somewhere.

Care to seek help physically in ABUJA. Meet more people for assistance. Try and engage yourself even if it is going to be other people's work.

Avoid stealing, cultism and yahoo!

The future is bright!
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:24am On Jul 23, 2022
Emecson:
so how come am not rich yet instead I loose more money

Bro, its because you never want to learn about it very well,
forex is a game of passion, you have to put in your mind and time achieve your goal

When i start forex trading, i was just a novice, i startes with 5000 i was just buy and selling what ever i see, suddenly i no no how my 5000 (10 dollars) take finish

i wasnt happy because i suffered to get that money,

but when i decided to study the indicators, candle stick and observing some technical analysis, i improved fro 1% to 80%

(Hosea 4:6 ►
My people are destroyed for lack of
knowledge: because thou hast rejected
knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou
shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast
forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget
thy children.)

Thank you God bless you.
Re: I Ruined My Life Now I Have No Desire To See Tomorrow by naija4life247: 5:53am On Jul 23, 2022
At mid 20s if you are not yet settled, then your family should be supporting you. If your family isn't supporting you, but looking down on you, it means that your family is irresponsible. If they made it at their mid 20s, then your would be a millionaire's son by now.

At mid 20s, you should not be desperate if your family is irresponsible. If they continue their nonsense, use one of them for money rituals

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'IVECO 440 E 35 Eurotech For Sale 4.5m Negotiable. / Tip On Nafdac Aptitude Test / Remi Lagos' Burial Details With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.