Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:15 AM

Need A Good Programmer - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / Need A Good Programmer (546 Views)

I Need A Good Programmer / I Need A Really Good Programmer As partner / Are You A Good Programmer? Let Talk!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Good Programmer by jshwilton(m): 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2011
I have a job to build a website that accommodates a profile for every member of the church, Now here's the issue, Its a very large church with branches all over the country. Here's the guideline that I've been given. Its like an e-directory.
On the web page, there's an e-directory icon, If you click that icon, it will take you to the list of all the states in Nigeria. Every state that you click will link you to all the cities in it. Every city will hold individual link to all branches of the church that is in it. Now, we are to create a room for every church member to be able to create a personal profile which will contain these info for every one:
1. Full name
2. Phone number
3. Profession
4. birthdate
5. picture
6. about me.

THE LINK IS LIKE THIS:

STATE----City-----church name-----member profile.

In each church, there can be up to 300 members, in each city, there can be up to 20 churches and so on.

These other features will still be on the website.

1. For sale and wanted corners---where members can post things that the want to buy or sell, sort of a classified ads zone.

2.Church news and events zone--- This zone, each individual church can post news and events about them for the whole community to see.

3. JOBS CORNER----- Where members can post job search and vacancies.

4.WELFARe corner--- The post of those in need and those who have something to give out.

5. ELECTRONIC payment gateway----- WE"LL also incoporate a payment gateway such as the interswitch e-pay.

I need someone who can take up this job and do it fast too, LET"S DISCUSS PLS.

I'm on 08055129701, you can call or sms me.
Re: Need A Good Programmer by instinctg(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2011
Contact us at info@deitydatasys.com with a detailed proposal and budgeted amount
Re: Need A Good Programmer by NumberOne2(m): 12:13am On Aug 03, 2011
Gee, all this for a church? Whats the budget?

(1) (Reply)

Software Developers Needed ASAP / Web Developer Needed / Looking For A Professional Logo Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.