Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Who Is More Heartless? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Is More Heartless? (2465 Views)

Heartless US Company Makes Ebola T-shirt Mocking Nigeria / The World's Most Heartless Terrorist Group / Who Is The Most Heartless Among These People??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

I vote we use pweetycuddlemii
BETTER!
Cuddlemii:

U must be crazycuddled. cuddlemii ko, cuddleyoo ni. Why don't I act the role of the lady, all [s]u I need is a wig and lips stick[/s] thank God i'm already a fair cutey. "The diary of a mad fair lady". written by Cuddles.
Thank you Swirry!
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 12:59am On Aug 03, 2011
sexkillz:

BETTER!Thank you Swirry!

@sexkillz; badt guy, see as you turn the story com favour you.

But seriously i think cuddlemii should be the female cast.
REASON: The character depicts a gentle and tolerating personality of a persevering girlfriend, until she was pushed to the wall.
Oya cuddlemii, you too, fill in the gap.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 5:38am On Aug 03, 2011
dammytex:

@sexkillz; badt guy, see as you turn the story com favour you.

But seriously i think cuddlemii should be the female cast.
REASON: The character depicts a gentle and tolerating personality of a persevering girlfriend, until she was pushed to the wall.
Oya cuddlemii, you too, fill in the gap.

No wahala as long as you are the male cast. I can't wait to give you a tour of judgment day in advance. Hell has no fury,

Oya dammytex, you too, fill in the gap.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 12:45am On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

No wahala as long as you are the male cast. I can't wait to give you a tour of judgment day in advance. Hell has no fury,

Oya dammytex, you too, fill in the gap.

ha haaaaa; Mummy cool down nah. Person go dey follow you joke, you go dey turn am to real. Na who you wan make him certificate loss?

I am really sorry I can't be the male cast, cos i'm not wired for brutality, meanness and eventual heartbreak.

But come to think of it; if we decide to go ahead with the screen-play on set, that means I get to woo you over, you form hard-to-get, I become persistent and endearing, you finally give in, we date for some years before things get sour and so on.

Funny enough, the thought of the first part of the script brings smiles. After-all its cuddlemii we are talking about wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Okay I have a proposition; You and I can act out the first part while dyt and Mr Cork concludes the story line. Fair enough? Yeah, that's what I thought.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Emeka72(m): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2011
I believe d guy asked for it because d same babe would have favoured him if He had treated him nicely.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2011
dammytex:

ha haaaaa; Mummy cool down nah. Person go dey follow you joke, you go dey turn am to real. Na who you wan make him certificate loss?

I am really sorry I can't be the male cast, cos i'm not wired for brutality, meanness and eventual heartbreak.

But come to think of it; if we decide to go ahead with the screen-play on set, that means I get to woo you over, you form hard-to-get, I become persistent and endearing, you finally give in, we date for some years before things get sour and so on.

Funny enough, the thought of the first part of the script brings smiles. After-all its cuddlemii we are talking about wink wink wink wink wink wink wink

Okay I have a proposition; You and I can act out the first part while dyt and Mr Cork concludes the story line. Fair enough? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Okies!
Well I am a dominatrix. If u can act the female part and be my bit-ch then we can pair up for the 1st or 2nd or 3rd part whichever part u would like to receive strokes of a horse whip from. I hope u have small arms so u can fit into my hand cuffs, dog harness and the cat suit u would be wearing too. I will call my dog (you), Casablanca. Giddy up baby, its going to be a hell ride cool cool cool cool
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 12:43pm On Aug 04, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Okies!
Well I am a dominatrix. If u can act the female part and be my bit-ch then we can pair up for the 1st or 2nd or 3rd part whichever part u would like to receive strokes of a horse whip from. I hope u have small arms so u can fit into my hand cuffs, dog harness and the cat suit u would be wearing too. I will call my dog (you), Casablanca. Giddy up baby, its going to be a hell ride cool cool cool cool

Oh my;
someone has hacked into cuddlemii's username. These, can't be her words lailai. Sado-masochism ke? God forbid. What happened to the image portrayed in your profile pic? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 12:55pm On Aug 04, 2011
dammytex:

Oh my;
someone has hacked into cuddlemii's username. These, can't be her words lailai. Sado-masochism ke? God forbid. What happened to the image portrayed in your profile pic? shocked shocked shocked

Hiss! The drama has started, u just read the wrong script. I am a scorned women remember!!! You just read the part of the school chancellor that was meant to give the certificate to you and that's the epilogue.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 2:53pm On Aug 04, 2011
Now, you are beginning to sound like you're really trying to scare me away. Try harder.
I am not attempting to be flirtatious with you. I'm only trying to like you while likening your nature to your posts. No apologies.
I'm very much aware this is a faceless forum.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 3:00pm On Aug 04, 2011
dammytex:

Now, you are beginning to sound like you're really trying to scare me away. Try harder.
I am not attempting to be flirtatious with you. I'm only trying to like you while likening your nature to your posts. No apologies.
I'm very much aware this is a faceless forum.

Dude stick to the play and act. An actor is meant to act any role given to him or her whether dominatrix or cuddler. A role is a role. My nature does not have to be the same with my acting. I like to keep my personal life sacred as most celebrities say. So lets act this drama and get paid. The drama doesn't have to influence who I am.

The question is who r u? what r u made of? u r never straight? r u good or bad on here, u confuse me a lot. when u define u then maybe we can live drama aside and I go back to being me. Remember u casted me. jeje ni mo joko o, ti iwo ati sexykillz pe oruko mi.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2011
Okay this sounds better,
Of course I am a very good actor. Its just that sometimes I resent some roles that make me look like a sex slave. You know now, as a star, I happen to be a role model to a lot of kids and teenagers, so I have to watch what i portray. lol

I should not answer my being good or bad since the answer can only be a one-way answer, if everybody were asked if they are good or bad.
Confusing? Me of all people, confusing? very funny. Probably you mean I'm recently active on the forum and don't know much about me yet.

Typical Melancholy temperament. You stay defensive while trying to protect your innermost subtleness. but you are not threatened yet?
And guess what; I'm Sanguine.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 4:22pm On Aug 04, 2011
dammytex:

Okay this sounds better,
Of course I am a very good actor. Its just that sometimes I resent some roles that make me look like a sex slave. You know now, as a star, I happen to be a role model to a lot of kids and teenagers, so I have to watch what i portray. lol

I should not answer my being good or bad since the answer can only be a one-way answer, if everybody were asked if they are good or bad.
Confusing? Me of all people, confusing? very funny. Probably you mean I'm recently active on the forum and don't know much about me yet.

Typical Melancholy temperament. You stay defensive while trying to protect your innermost subtleness. but you are not threatened yet?
And guess what; I'm Sanguine.

Did u score A1 in Literature in English? I did but I have to take a critical look at what u wrote to understand. one sec plz
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
@dammytex

Ok I have read through. Its good to have an active u on board. Its like we have to close the play till further notice cos the other cast & crew members are missing.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 5:26pm On Aug 04, 2011
Oh, we are supposed to be on set for a filming.
So, where are we?

How did I even get carried away sef? C-----s, take your time o.
oya director cuddlemii, sorry sexlikkz, where are we? Act1, Scene 1: Action----
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2011
dammytex:

Oh, we are supposed to be on set for a filming.
So, where are we?

How did I even get carried away sef? C-----s, take your time o.
oya director cuddlemii, sorry sexlikkz, where are we? Act1, Scene 1: Action----

Lolz everyone has left the stage. U r all alone rehearsing.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 12:04am On Aug 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Lolz everyone has left the stage. U r all alone rehearsing.

And who cares whether they left or not. Someone important is watching and rehearsing with me and I'm smiling to that. Can't you see my mood is lifted.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2011
dammytex:

And who cares whether they left or not. Someone important is watching and rehearsing with me and I'm smiling to that. Can't you see my mood is lifted.

Ok my own mood got lifted by this:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-728026.99999.html#bot
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 12:44am On Aug 05, 2011
That was sweet. Who is xynerise's wife?
What a story at 12:40 am of a new day. Today promises to be a beautiful day. Thanks.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 12:46am On Aug 05, 2011
dammytex:

That was sweet. Who is xynerise's wife?
What a story at 12:40 am of a new day. Today promises to be a beautiful day. Thanks.

Uw. Skydeep, its on the letter he wrote. So romantic and sexy. Will soon go to bed with smiles and night dreaming.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 1:04am On Aug 05, 2011
Let me tip you on a kind of declaration I'm willing to beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJWlavnM6b0&feature=related
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 11:16am On Aug 05, 2011
^hmmm better said jor. How r u? Any new scripts? How is work? Me I am having crazy tummy ache
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 11:48am On Aug 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^hmmm better said jor. How r u? Any new scripts? How is work? Me I am having crazy tummy ache

Awwww. Oh my;
I'm so sorry. Don't worry, the Lord is your strength. I hope its not the monthly periodic tummy ache. What are you taking?

Work is good. Funny enough, I resumed a new job just four days ago. Still trying to acclamatize.

The new script goes thus;

Akanke wakes up to the dawn of beautiful new day. Little did she know that the slight rumblings in her stomach would get intense. She wonders why she'd suffer for what she doesn't have any control over. Aremu checks on her, only to find out she's a little discomforted. Aremu is worried and not knowing what else to do, decides to pray for her quietly, believing His God would heal her.
She kinda likes the idea and again wonders what kind of guy Aremu truly is. Something tells her; he's getting too smooth to be real. Aremu on the other hand, while thinking of what else to tell Akanke to console her, loses concentration on his new assignment given to him by his new boss, Adio.
Adio looks at him at shakes his head saying"---------
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2011
Who tha hell is Aremu and Akanke and Adio? angry angry And how did hey sneak in HERE? angry
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 5:09pm On Aug 05, 2011
And I have a sound track for our upcoming movie;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OehhftwxQi0
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
^ I see you have really gotten into your character. Good work!! Trey songz is so cute
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 9:34pm On Aug 05, 2011
Cuddlemii:

^ I see you have really gotten into your character. Good work!! Trey songz is so cute

You should finish the story. How did Akanke feel later? Is she all right now?
still on the script you know. wink wink
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Harmvirus(f): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2011
yhu guyz av deviated from the topic.like the thread tho
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by DieOne(f): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2011
In my opinion, none is heartless. Infact the game ended well.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2011
dammytex:

You should finish the story. How did Akanke feel later? Is she all right now?
still on the script you know. wink wink

Yes she is fine now. It was just pain and not mp as Aremu assumed. How is Aremu by the way?
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 5:17pm On Aug 08, 2011
----Aremu has really settled in his new trade he just resumed a week ago. But then, he wonders why Akanke had been quite absent at the village square of late. All other young village girls gather at the square to delibrate (post) on different topics. But Akanke is absent. Aremu wonders if this is related to her tummy pain. Although, Aremu wouldn't like Akanke to know that he watches out daily and quietly, for contributions from Akanke.
And then she surfaces, the spirit of the village square is lightenend. She commands so much respect and she proudly knows it. And she even asks after Aremu. Aremu's head is almost falling offf from swelling.
All of these, makes Aremu wonder the kind of individual Akanke is. Wanders if she's truly sweet as everyone wishes.
And there's this beauty contest/debate going on in the village----but she prefers not to participate. What's this mystery about her? Aremu loses concentration again at work------
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by Cuddlemii: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2011
dammytex:

----Aremu has really settled in his new trade he just resumed a week ago. But then, he wonders why Akanke had been quite absent at the village square of late. All other young village girls gather at the square to delibrate (post) on different topics. But Akanke is absent. Aremu wonders if this is related to her tummy pain. Although, Aremu wouldn't like Akanke to know that he watches out daily and quietly, for contributions from Akanke.
And then she surfaces, the spirit of the village square is lightenend. She commands so much respect and she proudly knows it. And she even asks after Aremu. Aremu's head is almost falling offf from swelling.
All of these, makes Aremu wonder the kind of individual Akanke is. Wanders if she's truly sweet as everyone wishes.
And there's this beauty contest/debate going on in the village----but she prefers not to participate. What's this mystery about her? Aremu loses concentration again at work------

D'banj stunt double,
Akanke is fine but she is just taking a break from the market square for a while. Although she has played and contributed recently on several market tales by moonlight so Aremu can check that out. Akanke does not have a serious tummy pain. Aremu should concentrate on work. Aremu could have asked after Akanke if he was really worried.
Re: Who Is More Heartless? by dammytex: 1:25am On Aug 12, 2011
Aremu doesn't know much about her yet. She might be sensitive and he wont want to offend her. So, he decides to limit his frequent checking-up on her. Maybe he truly cares, who knows. Aremu further wonders why Akanke chose that kind of username. Does it reflect her true nature?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kachisbarbie Am Sorry / Most Common Names In Nigeria / 21 Photos Of Nature Winning The Battle Over Nature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.