Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? (2267 Views)

How To Promote Imported Goods Online For Maximum Profit / How To Sell Your Imported Goods Online Without Stress / Please How And Were Can I Buy Goods In Bulk From Wholesalers In Lagos And Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? by possicon: 4:17pm On Jul 30, 2011
I have been browsing around for some days now hoping to see an ecommerce site i can place order for goods (Phones, Cloths, Grocey, electronics, laptop etc), I'm so dissappointed the number we have now is not up to what we used to have in some few years back. what is happening naija? Are people too scare to buy stuff? or am I not searching enough?
Re: Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? by Dankudi: 3:16pm On Aug 01, 2011
Have you tried www.sapnetsolutions.co.uk ? They have a business model that gives you access to a wide range of online shops that you can buy from. They also handle their logistics themselves making it easier to get goods across to you.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerians Buy Goods Online? by priceman: 12:21am On Aug 02, 2011
Possicon Nigerian are shopping online. Yes they are. There is no need going to a UK site. Honestly, I work for Nigeria's first Price and shopping comparison website (the link and name of the site is in my profile. Check it out there ). It works like pricerunner. If you want to shop online, instead of searching one shop after another, just go to our price comparison site and you will find thousands of products from many Nigerian online shops. You compare their prices and choose which one to buy from.

We deal with only shop that are in Nigeria. We vet these shop and make sure we visit their wharehouses. Finally, you can write a review about your experience with the shop you bought from or about the product later. That way the customer is king and online shops are pressed to give great services or the whole nigeria will read about them.

That is it my man. We have the ecommerce shops you are looking for and they are 100% as good as any other online shop.

See the screenshot of the site here.

(1) (Reply)

See My Business Plan You Might Be Interested. / Having Issues With My GTB *737* Shortcode. / How To Start An Online Business With N1000 Naira In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.