Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,511 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

"original Quotes" By Chidi Anthony Opara - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "original Quotes" By Chidi Anthony Opara (651 Views)

Nigerian Pidgin English Poetry Book By Chidi Anthony Opara Released Online / "Chimamanda Adichie's "Yellow Hibiscus" By Chidi Anthony Opara / "mary Magdalene’s Mug" By Chidi Anthony Opara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"original Quotes" By Chidi Anthony Opara by PIPROM(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2011
(1)  Humanity is one in diversity.

(2)  The first King was not a Prince.

(3)  Writers who write for the future do not win awards in the present.

(4)  War is an unnecessary instrument of peace.

(5)  Unconditional makes love unreasonable, motivating conditions make it reasonable.

(6)  There are two categories of people we respect, those we love and those we fear.

(7)  Loyalty is a major requirement even in hell.

(cool  The rule in a rat race is that there are no rules.

(9)  War mongers need peace to plan wars.

(10) It takes more to protect wealth than it took to create it.

(11) The pen may be mightier than the sword, but the sword handles issues faster.

(12) Money may be preferred by many to intellect, yet money remains one of the least products of intellect.

(13) The concept of formal education was developed by illiterates.

(14) Equality of all before the law is part of the hypocrisy of law.

(15) Founders of major religions started by blaspheming.

(16) People who consort with oppressive regimes always end up being victims of such regimes' oppression.

(17) When a child is abused in any form, society is distorted, because the child's adult life will in some ways manifest such abuses.

(18) News reporters should be both pro and anti establishment, depending on where truth and justice are found at any given time.

(19) Decency means adherence to at least minimum standards of civility.

(20) I believe in the universality of arts and literature. I believe that they should appeal to all persuasions.

(21) There is always a confluence where idealism and reality meets.

(22) Laws are made and enforced by the conquerors for the conquered.

(23) Christianity and Islam, both owe their spread to terrorism in its broader definition, what they preferred and still prefer to call "holy wars". The difference is that presently, Christianity is in control of the important spheres of power namely: political, economic and cultural, while Islam is fighting to balance the terror.

(24) The complacency of today will loom large like incubus and summon us to repay debts incurred, the time will be tomorrow.

(25) I will speak to generations after mine. Mine is almost irredeemable. The ones before mine are irredeemable.

(26) Any man can be controlled by a woman who knows how to use her natural instruments of control.

(27) Power protrudes from the brain, biceps and bosom, albeit in variations.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "original Quotes" By Chidi Anthony Opara by aljharem3: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2011
words, i read this quotes somewhere

very good words

(1) (Reply)

Are U Looking For A Job In Construction Company ! / BB (poem) / Work From Home ( Transcribing)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.