Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,735 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) (47034 Views)

Response To A Nairalander's UK Japa Experience. / Japa Experience From Lagos To Canada / Poland Work Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2022
Dear Viewers and readers, Its been about 10 months since i left Naija for Poland. As a matter of fact, October should make it a year.

First, i will tell you. During the course of my lengthy experience and story. I just want to make it clear here that i am not soliciting for anyone to travel to Poland or acting as an agent. To this regards, I will not condone personal messages or questions. Questions will surely be addressed here for all to learn and benefit from here only.

Understood? I guess so!

Don't be deceived, getting into Poland right now is really not as easy as it used to be... getting appointment dates is like the eyes of a camel popping through a needle. Is there a possibility? yeah! But doesn't come easy... and please don't let those agents deceive you...

Now lets go, i will be sharing my Travel experience from Naija back then and how i arrived Polska. The much talk about Poland that seems different from what i read on nairaland.

Are you ready?

Hit the likes and share! To convince me i'm not writing to me alone.

199 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by idrade49(m): 1:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kly003:
Dear Viewers and readers, Its been about 10 months since i left Naija for Poland. As a matter of fact, October should make it a year.

First, i will tell you. During the course of my lengthy experience and story. I just want to make it clear here that i am not soliciting for anyone to travel to Poland or acting as an agent. To this regards, I will not condone personal messages or questions. Questions will surely be addressed here for all to learn and benefit from here only.

Understood? I guess so!

Don't be deceived, getting into Poland right now is really not as easy as it used to be... getting appointment dates is like the eyes of a camel popping through a needle. Is there a possibility? yeah! But doesn't come easy... and please don't let those agents deceive you...

Now lets go, i will be sharing my Travel experience from Naija back then and how i arrived Polska. The much talk about Poland that seems different from what i read on nairaland.

Are you ready?

Hit the likes and share! To convince me i'm not writing to me alone.

Ride on

6 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by obynocute(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Go on, I have a brother planning to travel to Poland b4 the year if everything works out fine.

7 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Good Response "Ride on".. About this time last year i was somewhere in Benin with no hope, i had lost my Bank Job and took to my savings to get a car for Taxify... It was not an easy decision. I hustled my way all through with the mind of saving and leaving naija 2022 or 2023.

However, my experience and near death(robbery on the job) experience made me had a rethink on leaving Naija sooner. In all honesty- I had no clear country in my head. My thoughts rigmarolled between UK, US, Canada or Australia.... Common, you know these are the commonly looked and researched countries in nairaland? I watered up my interest by checking threads on these countries but damn! It was all relatively expensive with no certainty of visa (except the Uk).

I wanted to travel the legal way- Studies (I recommend same to you) but it seems like the legal way was hell too expensive.

My research for a cheaper alternative continued...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Morgan9(m): 1:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
Come and finish this ur story ..
I just bought popcorn with cold zobo from my landlady now..

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Christboy320(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2022
Finnish the story we dey
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Mide1data: 2:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Following.
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
In quest for a push out of the jungle of suffering i found myself, I went full attacking mode on travelling threads. read alot of comment, reviews, critiques and sweet-talkers (who were apparently agents). My quest continued till i stumbled on a "Polish study thread"

Polish schools seemed relatively very cheap tuition fee as compared to other countries- I had followed up passively, even joined a whatsapp group from the thread and slowly with my research and supporting YouTube videos watched from students there (Notable among these videos was a youtuber named Awubiwom) i decided to give Poland a chance.

Now, listen guys.. This is a food for thought. When you have plans to travel. Keep mute about it. Never tell anyone. Because people by default are quick to pick on imaginary flaws and project it to you.

I got responses from my close relatives like

"Richard, why Poland nah?"

"How you wan take cope when dem no dey speak English?"

"My guy no hustle there"

These responses can cripple your moves when listened to and acted on.

I kept mute about my move, applied to a cheap university (University of Opole), got admitted and paid my tuition with less than 300k for a semester. I had started the process, there was no looking back. There was no looking back!

After paying my fees, i got all confirmatory docs from school i needed for my visa clearance. Then my quest to get an appointment date at the embassy began- It was the toughest stage (but not as it is now)... I called the embassy number for two weeks with my friends assisting and boom!! I GOT AN INTERVIEW SESSION IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!

I was this close to getting out of naija, i could feel Poland Air, the only thing stopping me was my Visa and i had hastily Booked my flight reservation (Dummy), traveling insurance, financial docs and my 80 euros tucked neatly inside my passport and all supporting document for submission at the embassy.

At this time i had kept mute about my plans, everyone thought i had given up on Poland because i stopped talking about it hence i never wanted any discouraging word.

I read about how people were denied with various numbers and how they had terrible interview sessions. I had all my document handy, i could defend why i was travelling to Poland. Ofcourse, i wasn't a push over.. But trust me! When you approach Polish Embassy in Abuja and face that none transparent glass and listen to the Big brodas voice of the VO... You sure may panic...

Take this from me!

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by blaquebelle: 2:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
I heard that it's hard to get the embassy appointment? Someone on NL is offering a large amount of money for anyone that can help book the appointment and I was wondering if it had to do with a scam heist, but seeing this I think I understand better.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 2:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
One thing is clear. I did all this process myself... It's no biggie, you can do it too!

Story continues

I dont know how people miss visa appointment date or come late. For me, it can never happen, not when i know how hard polish visa appointment comes by. Guys, i was giving two weeks for submission and interview. I don already enter Abj within a week, trust me, you dont want to hear stories that touch.

While i Abj i stayed with a friend of mine at Kubwa, he was receptive and he knew my travelling plans these period. I had to check all my document, print excess copies and looked through to ensure all was well.

This period i was celebate... My Abj Guy brought babes over, thick babes, but i wasn't the vulture i used to be.... Omo, i humble! I trusted God for this only thing in my life.

My appointment date came and was postponed, obol! Panic increased. Rumor's where flying that the embassy were trying to limit people from leaving naija and thus it affected their visa issuance rate. As a matter of fact, rumours also had it that the embassy had received caution from FG to curtail Nigerians from leaving the country.

On the deed day of my Interview, after postponment. I was an hour there before all masked up with my face mask... I shaved all my beards, looking responsible as i could be. The first guy was called upon, i was the second... This first guy entered, took some time and came out not smiling.

Note, after interview.. Decisions are gotten in a month time.

It was my turn to go in

"Next pls" At the mention of that, i could briely recall all my ordeal i passed through to this stage. Nah, i am not gonna mess things up.. I was checked, an iron metal was runned through me with my hands up, and then i was asked to go in...

It was like a diary session with Big brother... Dark non transparent glass, with a pen somewhere to write and a speaker to hear when the VO speaks....

"Why Poland"
:"What were your activities in nigeria before travelling"
"Who are your sponsors"
"Why your course and your choice of school"

I aced all these questions because i had prepared for them..... Then, she said that is all for now. I came out with everyone looking at me to ask how far?

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2022
Rightly said, its hard... Poland now are housing ukranians and we have over 3 million ukranians in Poland, so they are trying to ensure they dont get more immigrants. Its a control mechanism.

Anyone who tells you to pay for appointment date, is likely a sc@m.

blaquebelle:
I heard that it's hard to get the embassy appointment? Someone on NL is offering a large amount of money for anyone that can help book the appointment and I was wondering if it had to do with a scam heist, but seeing this I think I understand better.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by ASAPFERG1: 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
Poland kor.. potash ni
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Eatern European countries are shitholes.

The people do gra gra just like Nigerians.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by blaquebelle: 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
1Sharon:

This is an example of what op was saying. People must always discourage. LOL

85 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
I beg to disagree. I can only disagree for Poland, not sure about East European countries....

I will take Poland Over the Uk..

Story continues after my break

1Sharon:

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by 1Sharon(f): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
blaquebelle:

This is an example of what op was saying. People must always discourage. LOL

Discourage how? Isn't OP already in Poland?

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kly003:

I beg to disagree. I can only disagree for Poland, not sure about East European countries....

I will take Poland Over the Uk..

Story continues after my break

Lol. Have you been to the UK?

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Guys, it is said when you need a favour from the gods! You stay Holy! Some take to Thanksgiving and Tithing Some stay celebate while some does both...

Story continues

Finally, i was done with my interview session. It was a huge sigh of relief for me, but a new wave of pressure. It was as though i was served with a chilled water on a coated hot palette.

I had no business thereafter in Abuja, hence my decision was in a month time. It was no need inconveniencing my friend. I booked a bus back home to Benin the following day , Sitting close to the window session, thinking things through. In my return to Benin, we had a ghastly motor accident, the vehicle was badly damaged. Few people sustained bruises, for me it was just a knock on my knee which later healed up. We got another bus and continued the journey afterwards. I prayed for my safety back home. It was a panic moment for me.

Finally, i arrived home and had some rest. Becoming conscious of the calendar like a man calculating his wife period, i was envisaging my decision.

Days turned, weeks and weeks turned a month and lo, it was my decision time. Prior that moment, i had heard many were denied. It was a tough scare for me, Imaginary thought flooded my mind on things i felt i didn't do well.

On the day of my collection, i couldn't make do with travelling via the road again, also couldn't afford flight at that time. So on recommendation from a friend of mine, who had someone collect visa for people, he suggested someone. I never wanted someone to get my visa for me, so i declined and used my closed guy in Kubwa, Abuja where i stayed.

Following up on him daily, like someone monitoring his bet on lives cores He kept telling me, the queue was long and they closed before it got to his turn. This happened for 4 days, while i kept sending transport fare for him over and yet, same response. Then i thought it wise to travel down myself.

"Could i be denied and he's hoarding the info from me or he is not going there at all" These thoughts resonated in my mind. Finally i convinced myself to leave for Abuja, the following day.

I arrived ABJ, the next day i was already waiting for them at the embassy. We had struggle to take numbers and i was number 10... It was a tug of war! While dishing out decision from 1-9 only two persons had visa.... I was hell scared. It was my turn...

I went in, met with a polish man, he looked sternly to my eyes and asked me to sign... My hands shaked while signing.... He then told me, calm down and congratulations.....

I got my VISA.....

Coming out, lots of people at the entrance jumped at me and asked me "how you take run am" I was so happy that i had to rush to my guys place and safe guard my passport.....

Daniel... "Oya nah, bring all the Abj babes... I ready" We flexed that night!

My countdown from naija started.

98 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by sjx566: 3:53pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by ASAPFERG1: 4:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
TNORWAY:
fuc,k you.
your father

3 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by AugustineSilva(m): 4:10pm On Jul 23, 2022
grin cheesy
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by techWriter3: 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
bring and wrap this ur story
Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by deardevil(m): 4:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Congrat bro …… happy for you

1 Like

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by magnum247: 4:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kly003:
Guys, it is said when you need a favour from the gods! You stay Holy! Some take to Thanksgiving and Tithing Some stay celebate while some does both...

Story continues

Finally, i was done with my interview session. It was a huge sigh of relief for me, but a new wave of pressure. It was as though i was served with a chilled water on a coated hot palette.

I had no business thereafter in Abuja, hence my decision was in a month time. It was no need inconveniencing my friend. I booked a bus back home to Benin the following day , Sitting close to the window session, thinking things through. In my return to Benin, we had a ghastly motor accident, the vehicle was badly damaged. Few people sustained bruises, for me it was just a knock on my knee which later healed up. We got another bus and continued the journey afterwards. I prayed for my safety back home. It was a panic moment for me.

Finally, i arrived home and had some rest. Becoming conscious of the calendar like a man calculating his wife period, i was envisaging my decision.

Days turned, weeks and weeks turned a month and lo, it was my decision time. Prior that moment, i had heard many were denied. It was a tough scare for me, Imaginary thought flooded my mind on things i felt i didn't do well.

On the day of my collection, i couldn't make do with travelling via the road again, also couldn't afford flight at that time. So on recommendation from a friend of mine, who had someone collect visa for people, he suggested someone. I never wanted someone to get my visa for me, so i declined and used my closed guy in Kubwa, Abuja where i stayed.

Following up on him daily, like someone monitoring his bet on lives cores He kept telling me, the queue was long and they closed before it got to his turn. This happened for 4 days, while i kept sending transport fare for him over and yet, same response. Then i thought it wise to travel down myself.

"Could i be denied and he's hoarding the info from me or he is not going there at all" These thoughts resonated in my mind. Finally i convinced myself to leave for Abuja, the following day.

I arrived ABJ, the next day i was already waiting for them at the embassy. We had struggle to take numbers and i was number 10... It was a tug of war! While dishing out decision from 1-9 only two persons had visa.... I was hell scared. It was my turn...

I went in, met with a polish man, he looked sternly to my eyes and asked me to sign... My hands shaked while signing.... He then told me, calm down and congratulations.....

I got my VISA.....

Coming out, lots of people at the entrance jumped at me and asked me "how you take run am" I was so happy that i had to rush to my guys place and safe guard my passport.....

Daniel... "Oya nah, bring all the Abj babes... I ready" We flexed that night!

My countdown from naija started.

You got what you were asking God for, and the first thing wey enter ur head na woman undecided undecided

127 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by CrownOfClay724: 4:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
cheesy grin

This tory sweet me.

Congratulations, man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by budaatum: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2022
When you get time please learn from Abini2012 to bless us with pictures.

https://www.nairaland.com/5202919/adventure-uk-tier-4-dependant

And thank you for so far, most especially for ignoring those "quick to pick on imaginary flaws and project".

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by ChiefLarry: 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2022
magnum247:

You got what you were asking God for, and the first thing wey enter ur head na woman undecided undecided
as in ehn.....lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Kly003: 4:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Typing....

2 Likes

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by shomutuski(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2022

83 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Poland Japa Experience (honest View) by Rrchrd(m): 4:59pm On Jul 23, 2022
Kly003:
In quest for a push out of the jungle of suffering i found myself, I went full attacking mode on travelling threads. read alot of comment, reviews, critiques and sweet-talkers (who were apparently agents). My quest continued till i stumbled on a "Polish study thread"

Polish schools seemed relatively very cheap tuition fee as compared to other countries- I had followed up passively, even joined a whatsapp group from the thread and slowly with my research and supporting YouTube videos watched from students there (Notable among these videos was a youtuber named Awubiwom) i decided to give Poland a chance.

Now, listen guys.. This is a food for thought. When you have plans to travel. Keep mute about it. Never tell anyone. Because people by default are quick to pick on imaginary flaws and project it to you.

I got responses from my close relatives like

"Richard, why Poland nah?"

"How you wan take cope when dem no dey speak English?"

"My guy no hustle there"

These responses can cripple your moves when listened to and acted on.

I kept mute about my move, applied to a cheap university (University of Opole), got admitted and paid my tuition with less than 300k for a semester. I had started the process, there was no looking back. There was no looking back!

After paying my fees, i got all confirmatory docs from school i needed for my visa clearance. Then my quest to get an appointment date at the embassy began- It was the toughest stage (but not as it is now)... I called the embassy number for two weeks with my friends assisting and boom!! I GOT AN INTERVIEW SESSION IN TWO WEEKS TIME!!

I was this close to getting out of naija, i could feel Poland Air, the only thing stopping me was my Visa and i had hastily Booked my flight reservation (Dummy), traveling insurance, financial docs and my 80 euros tucked neatly inside my passport and all supporting document for submission at the embassy.

At this time i had kept mute about my plans, everyone thought i had given up on Poland because i stopped talking about it hence i never wanted any discouraging word.

I read about how people were denied with various numbers and how they had terrible interview sessions. I had all my document handy, i could defend why i was travelling to Poland. Ofcourse, i wasn't a push over.. But trust me! When you approach Polish Embassy in Abuja and face that none transparent glass and listen to the Big brodas voice of the VO... You sure may panic...

Take this from me!

Please the polish school did you applied online?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Boeing 737 Plane Falls Into St John River In USA; 21 Injured / Danfo Slams A Skater On Highway In Lagos / Two People Sitting On Train, Fall, Die In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.