Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? (408 Views)

Supreme Court Rules That Old & New Naira Notes Will Co-Exist As Legal Tender / Here Are Ways Redesigning The Naira Notes Will Affect You / Nigerian Lady Finds Dollar Notes In Okrika Bag She Bought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? by IrepChrist: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
Which ever one you pick says much about your personality. wink grin angry

Re: Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? by Realtalk20: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2022
You are bored bro... I know jobs are scarce due to the harsh economy but aha undecided
Re: Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? by IrepChrist: 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2022
Realtalk20:
You are bored bro... I know jobs are scarce due to the harsh economy but aha undecided
I am relaxing after a busy week. You have not answered a simple question grin grin grin
Re: Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? by Benki003(m): 4:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Na ur brain I go pick
Re: Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? by IrepChrist: 5:15pm On Jul 23, 2022
Benki003:
Na ur brain I go pick
Ok sir..... grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers And Concerned Citizens In The House!!! Ple Help / . / Being A Female Bolt Driver In Nigeria (ep.1): How And Why I Started

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.