Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? (1543 Views)

CBN Did Not Devalue The Naira! / Adamawa BDC Operators Reject Dollars As Naira Rebounds At Parallel Market / Nigeria’s Refusal To Devalue Naira Likely To Fail, Again - Bloomberg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Iliveforever(m): 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
jumper524:
when dollars are more in circulation, inflation is suppose to reduce.
Well economics has been lying and it's obvious things need to be grabbed by the horn

What did you just say??

Well, just go and give everyone in the market 1million each and know if anyone will come to the market the next day.

Huge amount of money in circulation with no source, tax, calculation, structure?

Just relax before December e fit reach 800 /$1

And some useless people are still planning to vote for tinubu

Tufia!!!

1 Like

Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Iliveforever(m): 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Commentor:

Dollars within the economy does not cause a decrease in the value of Naira.

The dollar is still within the economy.

Don’t tell me when you have such amount in circulation and there’s no economic plan and strategy to back it up that they won’t be problem??

First of all, does Nigeria have economic sustainability??
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Commentor: 7:24pm On Jul 23, 2022
Iliveforever:

Don’t tell me when you have such amount in circulation and there’s no economic plan and strategy to back it up that they won’t be problem??

First of all, does Nigeria have economic sustainability??

When dollars are in circulation, there would be a profusion at the BDCs as such, it becomes cheaper.

Abi if you win Jackpot of 30k dollars now, you no go spend inside?
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Oilwell(m): 7:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
[quote author=Commentor post=115017279][/quote]

Ah bros you dey here also. You hate for Peter Obi is very real oh.

As a governor Peter Obi bought and paid for 1700 innoson vehicles. Not even Federal Government or any other state goverment has come close to that order. More than 9 years ago.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-inspired-me-to-manufacture-suvs-pick-up-vans-―-chairman-innoson-group/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/3ccc5e9ca5aa038c012287636bd33c3a
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by 3ple9iner: 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
successmatters:

He was importing become there was no local production of the same goods, when he got into power, he started correcting things, that's a leader.

Nobody in APC has ever produced anything, or supported local production, from buharri to Tinubu.
Stop lying because you support a candidate.
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Commentor: 7:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oilwell:

Ah bros you dey here also. You hate for Peter Obi is very real oh.

As a governor Peter Obi bought and paid for 1700 innoson vehicles. Not even Federal Government or any other state goverment has come close to that order. More than 9 years ago.

https://tribuneonlineng.com/peter-obi-inspired-me-to-manufacture-suvs-pick-up-vans-―-chairman-innoson-group/

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/ng.opera.news/ng/en/politics/amp/3ccc5e9ca5aa038c012287636bd33c3a

Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by okeysoninv: 7:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
olodo CBN is sole cause of this nonsense. u deprived importers Access to dollars. knowing full well goods are main drivers of the economy. the same forex are made available for politicians to fleece, study abroad people, medical tourism, holiday makers .why importers cant see any forex. op, dollar is already 700 as of today . dollar will continue until right thing is done. APC govt in other to punish igbo business men turn around and crash the naira. Nigeria spent $10b annually on school fees abroad and medical tourism with forex provided by cbn why won't naira crash.
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Joey4321: 8:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
Thanksful:

What are you saying? Where do they get the dollars if not the bank?

What stops the bank from selling directly to those who need it?

This middleman shit is what is killing the naira.

It's a big pyramid
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by techWriter3: 9:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
All these economic number in APC sefThis is why you need politicians
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
PENNYSWAP:
. God can’t save us , he already gave us Human Resources and natural resources... what else do we want from him

Nigerians needs more suffering , Buhari X100

Only chronic suffering will remove religious and tribal sentiments from the eyes of the poor masses ...

Only unprecedented suffering will make a police man see a politician as an enemy and not an ordinary citizen

We need more suffering to awaken the Naija in all of us

Lol I tell you. I will peg It at Buhari Pro Max X1000..grin
Re: Are We Going To Keep Watching As Bdc Operators Devalue Our Naira Further? by haybhi1(m): 12:37am On Jul 24, 2022
Bridget95:
I wish Abacha was still our president. He was a thief but under his watch terrorism and economic hardship

You mistook Idiagbon era for Abacha tenure.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Development Of My Business Idea. / How Do I Add Interswitch As Payment Processor / Lets Expose This Fraudster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.