Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,085 members, 7,863,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:58 AM

Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) (676 Views)

Anambra Widow Sleeps Outside After She Was Thrown Out Of Her Home By Relatives / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating. Should I Confront Her? / My Sisters-In-Law Are Causing Problems In My Marriage! What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by Bvlgari: 4:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Lady confronts her 3 sisters in-law for not assisting her with chores at her husband house.

She recorded them just sitting and pressing their phones while she had just come back from the market and says this is how they behave everytime and she is fed up.

Words were exchanged between them. What would you do if it were you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gO6Hh58ACs

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 4:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Confront your husband first before confronting them.
They are acting a script given to them by your mother in-law.
Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by skyoboy(m): 5:00am On Jul 24, 2022
I blame the husband for placing his wife cheap to his family. The sisters confidence shows that the man is weak. I believe the wife has been frustrated to have made the video.
My siblings dare not disrespect my wife, likewise my wife dare not disrespect my siblings.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by caesymore(m): 5:09am On Jul 24, 2022
LAzy Bitches, In this life we live only once.

If you value someone, show them every love you can give even in bits you don't know when will be their last seen. I could remember spending time in my brother's house then before I left the city, my sister in-law is always glad to have me, this speaks volume of how their Mum trained them.

I found out plate washing is an issue for her as her sink is always littered with them, being a child of my Mum house chores is as easy as ABC I do wash the plate and also tidy the house she respects me a lot and that is also reciprocated by Me.

Abeg no kill person daughter because of marriage, that one in blue self dey like those wey they complain say Sister in-law no sabi cook and she wey sabi cook no go gree enter kitchen but can only lazily tide the lil Conner she occupies in the house.

NO matter their error shaa two wrongs can never make a right why make it public
Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by AutoBodyParts(m): 6:05am On Jul 24, 2022
Normally your husband shouldn't let you cook if his sisters feel they are too big to do anything or they don't eat that food

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by obiekunie01: 6:36am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:

bros!
too much wisdom no go kii you!

They are definitely following instruction from their mother!

I wonder why a husband will allow his grown-ass sisters to full his house like that!

besides those ladies are approaching menopause and they are still not yet married!
that says a lot about their upbringing! And their useless weak brother.

They just want to use frustration to drive the poor woman out of her marriage so they can take over the house.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by mii4u(f): 6:45am On Jul 24, 2022
Nigeriafirstlad:
They are obviously acting a script, but I wouldn't conclude it's from their mom.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by mii4u(f): 6:47am On Jul 24, 2022
But wetin those two adult ladies dey do der if not on a visit?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by 234GT(m): 7:10am On Jul 24, 2022
The husband is at fault here. Your sisters have no business living in your matrimonial home.
Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by MrFourSHIRTS: 7:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Then she had to post the girl on tiktok just to gather likes... god punish her.
She will go back to her fathers house angry

but on a second note, this kind of nonsense can only happen in Igbo family setting... tueh tueh tueh i spit angry
Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by Bvlgari: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2022
mii4u:
But wetin those two adult ladies dey do der if not on a visit?

Asin shouldnt they be in their own husbands home

They nor wan wise
Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by KingLarry04: 8:46am On Jul 24, 2022
the husband is the architect of this nonsense, and why would the wife video them? She sef get her own for body

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Since two daughters of eve are involved, I gat nothing to say, bcs they know themselves, they all know what they are dragging or fighting for. Either aunty married out of desperation or bcs d husband dey financially ok

1 Like

Re: Lady Confront Her Sisters In-law For Not Assisting With Chores At Her Home (vid) by Bvlgari: 9:43am On Jul 24, 2022
KingLarry04:
the husband is the architect of this nonsense, and why would the wife video them? She sef get her own for body

Lol she ready for wahala because be like she definitely is fed up of their altitude

(1) (Reply)

If You Need A Kidney Donor I Am Ready To Donate / Relocation Sale / Doctors And Nurses In The House Please Help Out With This Interpretation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.