Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,288 members, 7,842,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Can I Stop This Sin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Can I Stop This Sin? (315 Views)

Nothing Can Ever Save You From Hell Fire If You Commit This Sin / This Sin Is Taking Many To Hell / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop This Sin? by Dennis192: 7:18am On Jul 24, 2022
Please how can I stop the sin that I don't really want to do but I found my self doing it?. I feel bad most atimes after commiting such sin. And I will promise my self not to do it again
But after some time, I will still find myself doing it again
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:21am On Jul 24, 2022
Sin is natural
if you can stop breathing, you can stop sinning
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2022
be specific, what type of sin are you talking about
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 24, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
be specific, what type of sin are you talking about
It is masturbation, and for his information that's not a sin.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by caesymore(m): 7:30am On Jul 24, 2022
AmongUs:

I think we all decode already free the coded Guy grin
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Cypress042(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2022
I would suggest whenever the thought come to your mind, try as much as possible to wave it out.

Then if you can't afford to wave it out, do it and ask for forgiveness later cool
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by iamwilliamsfx(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
AmongUs:

Hahaha, so thats what you think, after commiting adultery with your self,
BRO READ THIS

Ephesians 5:3 But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality , or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people. 2. 1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body . 3. Colossians 3:5 Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust , evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 4. 1 Thessalonians 4:3–4 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you abstain from sexual immorality; that each one of you know how to control his own body in holiness and honor .
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Rexymania(m): 7:40am On Jul 24, 2022
Oga if it's masturbation, that's not a sin. Try not to masturbate for a month and see how crazy you'll be as an adult. Masturbation help alot, just don't get too addicted to it
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Kobojunkie: 7:48am On Jul 24, 2022
Dennis192:
Please how can I stop the sin that I don't really want to do but I found my self doing it?. I feel bad most atimes after commiting such sin. And I will promise my self not to do it again
But after some time, I will still find myself doing it again
First you need to understand the meaning of sin. Sin is a choice made in disobedience/transgressors of God's law to you. So where Jesus Christ taught that when you sexually lust after another, you commit the sin of adultery against God - Matthew 5 vs 27 - 28 - it means that to avoid or stop sin you ought instead choose obedience rather than disobedience. So in the case of the sin, choose not to sexually lust after others and make this decision every moment of every day until it becomes a habit of yours not to sexually lust after others. undecided

The technique is really similar to how you would master a skill or even develop self control as an individual, only you choose to do this in obedience to God's every commandment/Law given you by Jesus Christ.. undecided
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by WatchYourSix: 8:12am On Jul 24, 2022
Rexymania:
Oga if it's masturbation, that's not a sin. Try not to masturbate for a month and see how crazy you'll be as an adult. Masturbation help alot, just don't get too addicted to it

How do you tell someone to continue doing what he clearly said he doesnt want to do...??..

Whether sin or not..he said he doesnt like how it makes him feel after doing it...
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by mumumugu(m): 8:17am On Jul 24, 2022
To make mistake I'd what makes you Human
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Dennis192: 8:25am On Jul 24, 2022
Its not masturbation bro
Re: How Can I Stop This Sin? by Iyasaburi: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2022
Dennis192:
Its not masturbation bro

So what!

(1) (Reply)

Why I Lambasted My Music Minister-pastor Tobi Adegboyega. / Pls Peter Obi Visit Mbaka Now (adoration Ground Now Opened) / The Dark World Of Megachurches, Televangelism And The Prosperity Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.