Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ (63963 Views)

Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears She Might Not Leave The Country / Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Insufficient Fund / Toyin Lawani Says She Won’t Proceed With The Butt Surgery She Has Paid For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by AcademicWriter: 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a riskAn unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk...
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by angelfallz(m): 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol. Omo it is not all oh. Forget all those things you see on tv, usually it is the label that makes it possible for some these artistes to look Rich.

Also, majority of profits don't go to the artistes. Agents, record labels, organisers etc have to take their cut.

festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by angelfallz(m): 9:15pm On Jul 24, 2022
It's not always that the organisers would sponsor
toffyz:
Are they not the one to sponsor her and her crew?

I mean the Organizers o

Because I don't understand
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by angelfallz(m): 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol. Why are you shocked? Many of these your celebrities are not as rich as you think.
Akalia:
Is she broke, how come she does not have a fat bank account balance with all her celebrity status and shit?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by etrange: 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
What?! Why would she remain in Canada when she's doing well in Nigeria ? angry
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Realhommie(m): 9:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akalia:
Is she broke, how come she does not have a fat bank account balance with all her celebrity status and shit?
She does have, I think the issue is with 2 of her crew members and they're very important to her performance.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:
I thought our artistes are doing well financially. So what's the issue with Yemi Alade not having impressive bank balance to convince the embassy.

I am confused.

It’s not entirely about her, she moves with a band
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by webhead: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
The5DME:
She's probably broke. Can't remember the last time I heard any of her songs on radio, or watched any of her music videos.
Haha.
Only one of her songs "Johnny" has over 140 million views on YouTube (and counting)
She can never be broke again throughout her entire life.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by einsteine(m): 9:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
Wrong headline. Artistes normally travel with their crew members. It's not Yemi Alade that was denied visa but her crew members. Faced with the possibility of having to perform a capella there, she had no option than to withdraw.

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by einsteine(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
The5DME:
She's probably broke. Can't remember the last time I heard any of her songs on radio, or watched any of her music videos.

Not her.

Her crew members.

She is the most popular female Naija musician on YouTube.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by victorv12(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:
No matter the nation you are denied visa to , Ensure you are not denied the Visa to Heaven. Because you can enter the whole of Europe, America, Asia, Antarctica,etc. But if you miss Heaven, you have wasted your life.

The visa to Heaven is Holiness, without which no one will see JESUS Christ . The foundation of holiness is a genuine relationship with JESUS Christ.

Which yeye heaven be that?! The fictional heaven you are talking about, you must die to go there. You wan die? Why is it difficult for some people to enjoy heaven on earth? Heaven and hell are both state of mind. If you collect visa to Canada or Switzerland, in those countries, you can live heaven on earth there. But if you're stranded in Nigeria and unable to secure visa to travel out and living in a Boko Haram invested environment and going through lack of power supply and living with kidnappers and ritualists, you are living in hell. But you can live an heavenly life in Nigeria too if you're living in some of the five stars hotels in Nigeria and celebrating an heavenly life with beautiful women. But still, it's still risky to live an heavenly life in Nigeria. Everywhere is hell in Nigeria.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by jamilnitrate(m): 9:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
Da this guy u no de tire to the twist post to this ur mattias �
Righteousness2:
No matter the nation you are denied visa to , Ensure you are not denied the Visa to Heaven. Because you can enter the whole of Europe, America, Asia, Antarctica,etc. But if you miss Heaven, you have wasted your life.

The visa to Heaven is Holiness, without which no one will see JESUS Christ . The foundation of holiness is a genuine relationship with JESUS Christ.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Indispensable85(m): 9:32pm On Jul 24, 2022
afroniger:

https://saharareporters.com/2022/07/23/canada-denies-nigerian-musician-yemi-alade-visa-over-fears-%E2%80%98she-won%E2%80%99t-leave-country%E2%80%99

Financial issues? Yemi don broke?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by BATified2023: 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
VULCAN:
As if you have travelled out yourself.

You have never crossed any international airport in this country.

If you did, you would have known that Nigerians are humiliated in almost every airport in the world.

Even South Africa humiliates Nigerians consistently at their airport.

what they are talking about here is d financial chest of d crew n not d Nigeria crime factor

Open your eyes n read
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by FaithELEFAN(f): 9:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Oh mine
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by phemmyfour: 9:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
JoshTim:
Yemi Alade has been singing trash of late. She sings and sound south African, speaking gilberish that isn't understood by the street. Wetin be cele bobo
Is it not on the same NL that people said that she's better than Tiwa.

We all know who is churning out the numbers now.

Yemi has always been an average artiste with luck on her sides to have few hits
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by nduchucks: 9:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
The denial was mainly due to the financial status of her crew members and her inability on unwillingness to stand as a guarantor for her crew.

I suspect that Canadian immigration officials have other undisclosed reasons for this denial.

Either way, Fck the Canadians.

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by SenecaTheYonger: 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

Her crew is not her
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by therajah: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.
...cos of what you see in social media
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by faithfull18(f): 9:43pm On Jul 24, 2022
Lol, bad belle people everywhere, see first page.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by therajah: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

The most important is making sure you board the flight to heaven. Some people have visas but they don't make the trip..
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Bobbiee: 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
Just racism at its finest. NEXT
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by cooooooks(m): 9:44pm On Jul 24, 2022
I had booked up attend this event as it's close by.

This is a sad sad day. Was the denial for Yemi Alade herself or the band?
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Berankis: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
This is the rubbish we will always face since we have chosen to be rubbish people.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by knowhowk: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na waooo.. I thought Celebrities do have easy ride to Visas..
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Crafteck1: 9:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
Righteousness2:

What if it doesnt exist, we know mars, jupiter, we know how day and night occur(weren't created but occur as result of rotation) but we dont know shape of heaven or it location but yet people are cashing out on it.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by onuman: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seniorwriter:
All thanks to your government yemi....that's how low our government has portrayed her citizens...

@Seniorwriter

Are you sure Yemi will not seek for Tinubu or Atiku to continue with the rot in Nigeria in 2023?

Ethno-religious bigotry is the root of Nigeria's problems, not only Nigeria's leaders.
A people deserve the type of leaders they put in power.

Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by buckeyemedia: 9:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk
Nonsense Bushman with 1956 mentality.
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2022
Chai them fall my babe hands sad
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by magicminister: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
festacman:

I am confused.

Keep quiet on issues you do not understand.
Listen and Learn!
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by edoairways: 9:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
An unmarried woman above 30 is always a risk
One of the lies sold to African women
Re: Canada Denies Yemi Alade Visa Over Fears ‘she Won’t Leave The Country’ by Mayflowa(m): 9:52pm On Jul 24, 2022
SageTravels:
Watin she dey find for Canada. She has a career and will not stay there.

They should state another reason.

I can't believe you commented without reading. She was going for performance, her career.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anok Yai: South Sudanese Beauty Goes Viral Overnight After This Lovely Picture / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me / Actress Nora Nkiruka Ugo Is Dead (Photos)