Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,543 members, 7,865,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops (775 Views)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphone Work From Home Get Paid For Writing Just One Book / Amazon Kdp For All Devices. Learn How To Publish Books Online. / Amazon KDP For Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Faithfulos99(m): 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Good day everyone. My name is Faithful, an ex corper batch b . We all know that the country is hard. So while complaining do you know your smartphone and laptops can bring you money. Yes!!
Have you heard of Amazon a platform where you can publish books either as a writer or non writer. Just publish at your convenience.
Guess what!!!
No referral
No website
No ads
Just publish and earn.
I'm into that business. You can as well Google because we Nigerians are careful and skeptical sometimes. For more information contact my WhatsApp number 09046458616. Thank you
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by InsideLove(f): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
Faithfulos99:
Good day everyone. My name is Faithful, an ex corper batch b . We all know that the country is hard. So while complaining do you know your smartphone and laptops can bring you money. Yes!!
Have you heard of Amazon a platform where you can publish books either as a writer or non writer. Just publish at your convenience.
Guess what!!!
No referral
No website
No ads
Just publish and earn.
I'm into that business. You can as well Google because we Nigerians are careful and skeptical sometimes. For more information contact my WhatsApp number 09046458616. Thank you

Will you teach me for free please? I don't have money to pay for it.
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by ahms12(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
If you will teach us for free please drop the information here,
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by ntipro: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
This business is saturated already and not easy at all as they advertise it
I don't recommend it to anyone

1 Like

Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Faithfulos99(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
ntipro:

The fact is that, if it didn't work for mr A dosen't mean it won't work for mr B or C.

Let be guided
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Faithfulos99(m): 8:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
InsideLove:

Will you teach me for free, please? I don't have money to pay for it.

I wish I could but you need a course that will guide you on how to succeed
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by InsideLove(f): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
ntipro:

You think so?
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Faithfulos99(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:

You think so?

Let allow people to make their decision. I never force anybody��
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Radioactivity(m): 8:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello
I wont try to bore you with unnecessary rubbish so ill go straight to point or vusiness��.

Couple months ago i bought the amazon kdp course on expertnaira....you can Google that smiley

And it cost me 20k+.....google that too.

Many people dp not have that amount to buy that course so i decided to resell that course to any one who would like to buy at a discount price.... (its called AM)

If u dont have up to 20k for the amazon course.

Dm for it....2k only and we can negotiate....proof before transfer.

Do your own research and you'll see that this is an opportunity.

Please dont PM just drop a comment here and I'll get back to you.
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Hacks4dummies: 8:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Radioactivity:
Hello
I wont try to bore you with unnecessary rubbish so ill go straight to point or vusiness��.

Couple months ago i bought the amazon kdp course on expertnaira....you can Google that smiley

And it cost me 20k+.....google that too.

Many people dp not have that amount to buy that course so i decided to resell that course to any one who would like to buy at a discount price.... (its called AM)

If u dont have up to 20k for the amazon course.

Dm for it....2k only and we can negotiate....proof before transfer.

Do your own research and you'll see that this is an opportunity.

Please dont PM just drop a comment here and I'll get back to you.
Uhn.. can I get it for 1k?
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by FrankArc2022(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2022
Bro please am tired of this hard life in naija please.. someone should help me teach me how to make money online naw brothers am begging you guys please..
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Radioactivity(m): 11:26am On Aug 01, 2022
Hacks4dummies:
Uhn.. can I get it for 1k?

Dm me at facebook Victor theCreative lets discuss just send me "kdp nairaland " as the msg
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Radioactivity(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2022
FrankArc2022:
Bro please am tired of this hard life in naija please.. someone should help me teach me how to make money online naw brothers am begging you guys please..

Its 2k only
Re: Amazon Kdp For Smartphones And Laptops by Silicia: 7:58am On Aug 02, 2022
HOW TO SELF-PUBLISH E-BOOKS ON AMAZON WITH SMARTPHONE

Maybe you’ve been hearing about Amazon KDP and how people publish books without writing; but you don’t understand how it happens or what they mean.

Publishing with KDP gives you full rights to your book, which is not something a traditional publishing house typically allows.

It also gives you the option to expand your book’s availability on a global scale, making it more accessible for readers around the world.

Now, it is called self-publishing because-unlike normal publishing – it is done by the authors themselves for free.

Yes, you don’t have to pay Amazon to publish your book wither as eBook or paperback, even hardcover. All you do is upload your book, set price, and amazon displays your book to its Millions of audience.

There is an easy way you can create and publish atleast 3 books daily on Amazon KDP.

And they say despite how busy you are, you create and publish atleast 45 books monthly at the bare minimum.

But that's not all...

There is a VIP A.I robot that can write a book for you from beginning to finish plus secret websites to make more sales for your books.

�How does this Amazon Kindle Publishing Work?

�What types of content can I publish through KDP?

�Why would Amazon do it for free?
How does Amazon earn from it?

�How do you create these kinds of books with your smartphone and publish?

In our mentorship group we set a task of publishing a book every day. Some people even publish 2-3 a day. That shows you that it’s indeed A SERIOUS BUSINESS.

Now, DO YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT?

There is a course put together by Abraham Aiyejinna this course is going to show you how you can do it yourself without paying anybody and make atleast $200-$1000 monthly from Amazon with just your smartphone.

For more details click � https:///borrg7

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy!!! / Wahala / Who Else Got Invitation For NC-HCD Training Selection Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.