Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead (31931 Views)

53-year-old U.S Based Prince Emerges 30th Aseyin Of Iseyin / Coronavirus: Oba Abdul-Ganiy Adekunle Oloogunebi Appeases Deities To Ward It Off / Rainstorm Destroys Oba Adekunle Oyelude Makama Tegbosun's Palace On Osun (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by jimakeabi: 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why oba's just dey die for OYO state
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Slmgirldippussy: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
King makers time.to cash out
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by BadEnglish(m): 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
The remaining Oyo monarchs right now be thinking who's next

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Allnacruise(m): 8:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
thedio:
Innalilahi waina ilehi rajiun. Seyi is a very lucky governor from soun of ogbomosho- Olubadan-alafin and now aseyin.
Let's not mention two former governors who passed away within three yrs or so.
What a record and food for historian. Oyo empire should create a title for him MESINKU of Oyo land

Lucky?

On top death of First class kings?

Walk me through your logic please
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 8:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:

Ori iya e lo daru.

O ma se o. Omo ale ni e o. Osinwin omo Iran Kiran.. You are a regret for your mother oo. e for don wash u before your implantation.

Also your mother did a very poor job if you are what she can breed.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 8:28pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

O ma se o. Omo ale ni e o. Osinwin omo Iran Kiran.. You are a regret for your mother oo. e for don wash u before your implantation.

Lolzzz.

Oloriibu
O ti ka lara.

O sunkun ku nii.

O niii soriire
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by damoobaba: 8:33pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rest on Oloogunebi, Ajinese!!!
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:

Lolzzz.

Oloriibu
O ti ka lara.

O sunkun ku nii.

O niii soriire

You will be the one to nurse your pain. Not even your failed mother who has neglected you for another man when your father was not responsible over you. You are actually their result.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by ecolime(m): 8:37pm On Jul 24, 2022
He was such a jovial person. Very pleasant and also fun to be with.

RIP Aseyin cry
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

You will be the one to nurse your pain. Not even your failed mother who has neglected you for another man when your father was not responsible over you. You are actually their result.

Lolzzz.

Oponu.

History wey your papa no know. Na hin you dey talk. Go and take care of your sick father and a mentally derailed mother. You have a lot of family issues to attend to.

Iwo omo abiipabe. Oloriburuku, cousin olosi.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Ademoore07(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2022
kinzd:
Almost all the Obas in Yoruba are Muslims why
Not in all southwestern states. I think oyo and osun has the highest number of islamic faithful kings.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by ThatFairGuy1: 8:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Seyi Makinde the chief mourner of Oyo State.

Ajimobi, Soun, olubadan, Akala, Alaafin, now Aseyin
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:

Lolzzz.

Oponu.

History wey your papa no know. Na hin you dey talk. Go and take care of your sick father and a mentally derailed mother. You have a lot of family issues to attend to.

Iwo omo abiipabe. Oloriburuku, cousin olosi.

Its no news that your mother left u in the hand of ur ogogoro father and follow another man... its the cause of your misbehavior till today.

All I know is your mother was supposed to have washed you before your implantation. Now u are useless and not useful. If you are from Oyo state your failed brain would not talked down on the those you mentioned... Ade ori awon Oba to refin koni je ko gbadun laiye ati lorun. Ori Ade lo ma dajo gbigbona fun e. Seyi Makinde would not be ur helper when. your troubles come. Odi gbi laye e! Ase!
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by bhella10: 8:54pm On Jul 24, 2022
Cryomancer:
Says an !diot who does not reason beyond his sense of a 2yr old child neither does he have the capacity to ask questions about governance nor know his entitlements as a tax paying citizen.

If by questioning and seeking accountability from the foolish imposed leaders all over Nigeria makes me a frustrated soul by your own standard, then I'm honored because it only tells a lot about your level of reasoning and capacity of your understanding.

Cheers to your dispensation of eating what you are served..
Wow that really got to you. Please check your bp often. You are a potential bp candidate.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Akinfemmy(m): 9:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
Kennedy97:

Batch B stream 1 right?

Batch A stream 2

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

Its no news that your mother left u in the hand of ur ogogoro father and follow another man... its the cause of your misbehavior till today.

All I know is your mother was supposed to have washed you before your implantation. Now u are useless and not useful. If you are from Oyo state your failed brain would not talked down on the those you mentioned... Ade ori awon Oba to refin koni je ko gbadun laiye ati lorun. Ori Ade lo ma dajo gbigbona fun e. Seyi Makinde would not be ur helper when. your troubles come. Odi gbi laye e! Ase!

Omo Ibadan la wa. Na you no get origin. I made you type this epistle. Truly you are pained. Dead kings' advocator. Oponu, ayirada
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Buharidgeneral: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2022
Makinde just dey chop all the obas in Oyo State. Who's next?
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by OmoOshodi(m): 9:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
All of dem that knows about Igboho's house invasion should go and meet their ancestors....who care just 62 years old

If he's clean RIP to him though

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by uchaymart(m): 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akinfemmy:
No wonder, he didn't visit us during our stay at the nysc orientation camp.

May his soul RIP

He was never going to visit corps members anyways as he was always sending a representative (the tall dark lecturer)

Ajimobi hostel I rep ✌️
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by knowhowk: 9:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
olaboy33:
The gods of OYO must be angry!

ALAAFIN, SOUN, OLUBADAN, ASEYIN, ....?

For Death... Is it the god of OYO that Created them..

Is anyone of them Young to Die... Abeg Park well.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 9:45pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:

Omo Ibadan la wa. Na you no get origin. I made you type this epistle. Truly you are pained. Dead kings' advocator. Oponu, ayirada

Omo ale ibadan... Ori Ade Basorun Gah loma da e le jo. Iya re gbe oyun e fun Ibadan. she is a questionable mother. Ko si omo ajorosun to ma bu enu laifi ati enu abuku lu oba alade lati ori le ide Oyo. omo ale.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by eDoctorr(m): 9:49pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeleTaller:

Omo ale ibadan... Ori Ade Basorun Gah loma da e le jo. Iya re gbe oyun e fun Ibadan. she is a questionable mother. Ko si omo ajorosun to ma bu enu laifi ati enu abuku lu oba alade lati ori le ide Oyo. omo ale.

Your papa no get family compound.

We be original Ibadan. A nile, a l'oko.

If you are not comfortable with my opinion. Go and die.

I repeat, the monarchs are of no use to the development than to enrich their pockets. You are a son of a slave in the palace. So I feel your pain. Alaye rirun, bi aso inu agbon. Were, akindanidani

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2022
Odetokun3:

What’s the English word for “wo aja’

grin grin grin. Check Google or Michael West dictionary.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Rapture4real(m): 9:56pm On Jul 24, 2022
olaboy33:
The gods of OYO must be angry!

ALAAFIN, SOUN, OLUBADAN, ASEYIN, ....?

Who did you leave the dash for? I hope it's not Buhari.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Xerxes75: 10:05pm On Jul 24, 2022
Rest in peace our inlaw
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by happney65: 10:06pm On Jul 24, 2022
Akinfemmy:

May his soul RIP

He has been sick and admitted to UCH for some time.
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Ibkhaleel: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2022
PHYTECH:
Allahumo igfirlahu wa arhamohu

May Almighty Allah Grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Amin ya rabb
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Kay25(m): 10:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
Ologunebi is dead...awww he could not quench the hunger of death ☠️..how crazy is death rip king
Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DeleTaller: 10:18pm On Jul 24, 2022
eDoctorr:

Your papa no get family compound.

We be original Ibadan. A nile, a l'oko.

If you are not comfortable with my opinion. Go and die.

I repeat, the monarchs are of no use to the development than to enrich their pockets. You are a son of a slave in the palace. So I feel your pain. Alaye rirun, bi aso inu agbon. Were, akindanidani

Ori Ade Alafin, Soun Olubadan ati Aseyin lo ma da e lejo I leave you for the curses you attracted to yourself already. Eni e egbe nie.

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by Harnice(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
Akinfemmy:

May his soul RIP

He actually visited us last month at the camp telling us the history of ISEYIN

Re: The Aseyin of Iseyin, Oba Adekunle Salawudeen Is Dead by DrChukki: 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
May his soul rest in peace...

I remember then in 2018 NYSC camp, he came and spoke to us. I remember he told us he don't like "doing" virgins grin

Siddika Lamido To Wed Abubakar Umar Kurfi (Photos) / Lets Talk About Osu In Igboland? / Oriki Ile Yoruba [yorubaland Praise]