Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone (1472 Views)

How #62,500 Started Me On The Road To 2M A Year. / What Can I Do With My Phone And Get Money / Why Millions Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 5:25pm On Jul 24, 2022
Hello,
I'm Iniubong Jeremiah.

Early this year around March, a friend Caleb Nnwaneka, introduced an ebook to me to read when I was complaining to him about how I was broke even while I had a job.

He told me to read it and take it seriously, that it will surely change my life.

It was so annoying how someone can recommend an ebook when I needed money but he convinced me to try it out. So I bought the ebook with 20% of my salary (6500) and read it.

I can give you a copy for free if you want.

This book uncovered very stress free internet businesses that one can literally carry his phone and start right away and make some good figures in no time.

I was wowed. Seriously. And as a deformed Nigerian who has been made to believe that making money online is a scam, most especially, for those amount of figures that were mentioned there. I almost would have lost this opportunity that made me resign from my job within one month.

Well, I didn't doubt so much because Caleb was a living example. I mean the 23 year old was making as much as 700k to 1.5 million monthly and told me he got the whole smartphone business idea from this same book.

To cut the story short, I used 3 days to read the book. 2 weeks after I read this book and implemented what I learnt, I made my first 240k online doing a legit business with just my smartphone.

It then dawn on me how such financial knowledge was hidden in a book and only accessible to a few.

The end of the story? Haha! I resigned from my job one month later and focused on the business. I mean, who wouldn't?

I'm barely 4 months into it but have been making consistent 6 figures weekly since then.

I wish I could show you screenshots of all my weekly payments but a few are shown there below.

Oh! Sorry. The title of the book is "where the money is right now and how to find it". Written by an online expert who makes over 200million naira every single week from the online space. The Author's name is Toyin Omotoso.

Coming across this hidden knowledge has been what changed my life and I swore I won't keep it to myself.
If it could make me resigned from the same job I hunted for months and now earning more than most employees then hiding it will make me wicked.

I've trained a lot of ordinary Nigerians on this business and a lot have found their financial liberation from it too. Although they had to pay for it.

You don't need any qualification or education whatsoever to make at least 60k weekly as a newbie.
And my training will prove that fact for you.

Now I'm organising another training but this time, it's gonna be free.

Wait, I need just the first 30 people to hit my DM now and I'll personally add you to my private WhatsApp group (WhatsApp number is below this post in my signature section) where the training will be going on.

Send me a DM now to be among these 30 lucky people to have me show you into the inside of this business for free.

If you want the book, just aks me in my WhatsApp and I'll send you a copy for free too.

See you in the inside...

1 Share

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 5:27pm On Jul 24, 2022
The training will begin tonight.

You still have a chance to join now
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by InsideLove(f): 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2022
My DM is not working, how do I contact you then?
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2022
The training will happen I my private what so you just have to send me a DM there.

10 more people and the group will be closed until the next training batch.
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 11:14am On Jul 26, 2022
I trained a lot of people already and this training happened on the 24th of July.

You should really read the screenshot below

I know I've made a lot of money from this business but it doesn't make me as happy as being able to help people become financially strong without a job.

Meanwhile for all those who missed it or came late, I'll be training another set soon so just send me a DM to get added to the group.

For the eBook, I will send you the PDF file on WhatsApp so send me a DM still.

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by donjsb(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
I'm interested. Please add me. 08034459151
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
donjsb:
I'm interested. Please add me. 08034459151

If you're interested, my WhatsApp number is in my signature below.
Send me a DM and I'll add you up
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 2:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
So this training shall begin by exactly 9pm tonight.

A lot have signed up for the training.
The knowledge I'll be revealing here is the secret I've been using to make money online every week.

Yesterday 200k entered my account from this same business.

If you miss this training, well...
No one does it for free.

Few hours left, send me a DM to be added for free.
(WhatsApp contact in my signature below)
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2022
Hey! There's a lot of money on the internet. Last Friday I made 220k and believe me or not I've made 90k in just the first 2 days into August. Just ask me for proves...

For those who had lost the chance of getting in among the last batch I trained for free, if you're fast enough you can grab a chance in this next batch.

All you need to do is send me a DM and I'll show you how. Only the first 30.
Below is my WhatsApp number in my signature.
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Over 800k made in 6 weeks from the comfort of my home.

For all those asking for another chance. The next batch will be trained this week.

Send a DM now to be added (my WhatsApp number in my signature below this post)
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Frankyfaith: 5:59pm On Aug 09, 2022
Just add me up 08034835556. I would like to try it.
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2022
You might want to take a look at the screenshots below.

Those are sincere testimonials I get from those who joined my training.

This is a secret business that you will be amazed to discover existed.

Now I'll be training the next batch soon, you can send me a DM now to be added.

A proven system that generates me money weekly.

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by ewerim: 6:24pm On Aug 19, 2022
I am in interested 08083775020
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2022
I'll be training only 30 people for free in the next batch.

The faster you get to my WhatsApp the higher your chances...

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
My students are getting paid too under my mentorship.

The group is almost getting filled so if you're yet to join, send a DM now.

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Marvelmoore: 9:01am On Aug 27, 2022
Am interested sir
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
This training will be taking place tonight.

If you're interested but yet to join, send me a DM now to the number in the screenshot below.

Meanwhile, if you are seeing this late, send a DM early so I can add you to the next batch.

I hope you make it to the training...

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2022
If you had missed the last batch of this training and still want to learn how you too can be making this much figures weekly as you can see below,

Send me a DM now so I can add you to the next batch which will be trained today.

Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by MULANO: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2022
I SELL VIRGIN WHITE/ SILVER AND RED MERCURY CONTACT ME ON: 08109441889, CALL/ WHATSAPP ME THANKS..
Re: How 6k Started Me To A Journey Of Making Millions Online With Just My Phone by Jerryminds(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2022
So we have less than 2 hours before we begin.
You still have a chance to join this premium training now. Send a DM now to the WhatsApp number below in the signature session.

Or heck one of the screenshots above for the number.

However if you're seeing this late, you can join the next batch. So still send a DM.

All the best...

(1) (Reply)

Job - Just Over Broke! / Very Urgent:very Important:read It Now / Oil And Gas/energy/power/utilities: Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.