Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,004 members, 7,956,720 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

Your Trip To Ghana - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Your Trip To Ghana (898 Views)

5 Places To See During Your Trip To Zanzibar / Traveling To Ghana Via Abc Transport / Any Wild And Crazy Stories That Happened To You On Your Trip/stay In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Trip To Ghana by mekaboy(m): 2:56am On Jul 31, 2011
Re: Your Trip To Ghana by Mpetempe(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2011
@Mekaboy,
I dont get the info. That i need in ur suggested site.
Pls i want to travel to Ghana for settlement and establish a business there.

What and what document do I need to possess to avoid violation of law, police harassment and others.

Pls I seriously need advise.
Re: Your Trip To Ghana by Mpetempe(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2011
@Mekaboy,
I dont get the info. That i need in ur suggested site.
Pls i want to travel to Ghana for settlement and establish a business there.

What and what document do I need to possess to avoid violation of law, police harassment and others.

Pls I seriously need advise.
Re: Your Trip To Ghana by mekaboy(m): 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2011

VISIT THE FAQ PAGE. IF YOU READ THROUGH THE SERVICES WELL UNDER TRAVEL, YOU WILL SEE WHERE IT STATED ABOUT BUSINESS TO BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP. TAKE YOUR TIME TO READ THROUGH.
Re: Your Trip To Ghana by Mpetempe(m): 3:50am On Aug 01, 2011
Pls if U have been to Ghana for business or U have some informations on traveling requirement pls comment.
Re: Your Trip To Ghana by mekaboy(m): 8:08pm On Aug 01, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Should My Plumber Cousin Stay In 9ja Or Travel West. / Cape Town, South Africa! / Canadian Study Permit Visa Fee?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.