Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

UK Fiancé Visa For Nigerians - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Fiancé Visa For Nigerians (411 Views)

Fiancé Of Woman Crushed To Death By Tanker In Ajah Speaks For The First Time / UAE cancels Three months tourist visa for Nigerian Passport Holders / Enquiry About Petition For Fiancé Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UK Fiancé Visa For Nigerians by Rayreezy: 8:30am On Jul 25, 2022
It is possible to move to the UK from Nigeria to be with a fiancé or fiancée by applying for a UK Fiance Visa. They must first and foremost be British nationals or have the legal right to reside in the country.

The fiancé visa is valid for six months and is issued with the expectation that you and your finance or fiancee will get married during that time. Find out more here
Re: UK Fiancé Visa For Nigerians by Graiccy(f): 3:35pm On Apr 16, 2023
[color=#006600][/color]
Rayreezy:
It is possible to move to the UK from Nigeria to be with a fiancé or fiancée by applying for a UK Fiance Visa. They must first and foremost be British nationals or have the legal right to reside in the country.

The fiancé visa is valid for six months and is issued with the expectation that you and your finance or fiancee will get married during that time. Find out more here

Please I need more info about this. I tried clicking on the mail but it’s not connecting.

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In Any Of This Situation If It Happens To You In Abroad / Dead Stowaway Found On KLM Flight From Lagos / UKVI Has Requested For Additional Documents Regarding My Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.