Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist (24896 Views)

Policeman Caught Demanding For Someone's Phone In Lagos / Moment A Nigerian Police Officer Rejected Monetary Gift From Motorist (Video) / Police Officer Caught On Camera Collecting Bribe Publicly In Abia(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Rebirth212: 11:15am On Jul 25, 2022
As if nah new thing ........

Make unah free dem abeg.......
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Johnny147147: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2022
The guy say even IG know the matter... grin
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Timmi: 11:20am On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:
Sth wey dem dey do openly. E get armed force wey no dey collect bribe?

Army dey use gala seller collect bribe. Funnily, enough, all these happen in the south. These aboki soldiers no dey do am for north.

Police dey openly collect bribe.
Road safety, the same.

I no come know the difference between police and agberos.

Even Tinubu dey collect bribe from Lagos’ income.

The shocker? If you think anything will happen to him, you just thought wrongly. Nothing will happen. He has to give his oga some. His oga mah go give oga for top.

Oga, funnily enough no be Aboki policeman or solder day collect bribes for southern roads, na we we. Always check the name tag and u will confirm this
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Mercury12(m): 11:22am On Jul 25, 2022
twilliamx:
This will never change until they start killing people for corrupt practices. The Chinese way is the only way
Chinese people are very wise. I give it to them
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Arysexy(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
APC is fighting corruption indeed. Bastards.

This "information required" paper they always request from Lagos number plate, what is it actually, BC these criminals in uniform always use that terminology to obtain from unsuspecting motorists.

Once your papers are complete and they don't know we're to nail you, they will ask you for "information required" paper.

I argued with them at Benin bypass sometimes to show me sample of such paper to no avail.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by ArewaNorth: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:

Army dey use gala seller collect bribe. Funnily, enough, all these happen in the south. These aboki soldiers no dey do am for north.

Road safety, the same.
Even common boys brigade dey beg for tips.
ShopRite security dey beg for tips.

Mistakenly enter the metropolis of your state, na so so so beg beg...and 90% are career beggars.

The only thing bi say armed forces dey beg with the barter of their guns.

I no come know the difference between police arned robbers and agberos.

Why am I even surprise? Even Tinubu dey collect bribe from Lagos’ income. Extended to Ekiti and Osun.

The shocker? If you think anything will happen to him, you just thought wrongly. Nothing will happen. He has to give his oga some. His oga mah go give oga for top.

Have you noticed? All those police wey dey dey road dey collect bribe, their lives dey dey as dilapidated as police station buildings?

I don't know why somebody who has never set his foot outside his zone will always have the courage to lie and spread falsehood about others. Have u been to North that u are making this false claim?
Securities are collecting bribes all over the Nation especially in war/insurgency ravaged areas and roads to big market towns which sometimes predisposed them to sudden attack by criminals for misplacing the objectives of their being on roads to protect lives and properties....
Pls stop peddling these nonsensical comparisons for wrong reasons.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by chatinent: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
Timmi:

Oga, funnily enough no be Aboki policeman or solder day collect bribes for southern roads, na we we. Always check the name tag and u will confirm this
Aboki dey collect.

Na all of dem dey share am. Try cross make you no pay naw.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by EgunMogaji2: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian police officer has been caught on camera demanding and collecting bribe from motorist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JtkzU3VTk40

Na today?
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by chatinent: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2022
ArewaNorth:

I don't know why somebody who has never set his foot outside his zone will always have the courage to lie and spread falsehood about others. Have u been to North that u are making this false claim?
Securities are collecting bribes all over the Nation especially in war/insurgency ravaged areas and roads to big market towns which sometimes predisposed them to sudden attack by criminals for misplacing the objectives of their being on roads to protect lives and properties....
Pls stop peddling these nonsensical comparisons for wrong reasons.

Your opinion is halfbaked too.

I schooled in the north. Not just a school, a military school.

So don't teach me gibberish.

It's more rampant in the south.
And that's because majority of soldiers in the south are northerners.

Funnily enough, southern soldiers in the north dey respect themselves before una go go report say na blasphemy and declare jihad.

I am glad I have some Fulanis as friends who have sense. Thanks to education...cos normal normal, una no suppose live with other human beings
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Police takes bribe.
Army takes bribe.
Road Safety too collects N200 per public trans.
and N5k and above from private vehicles.
Immigration takes at the airport in $$.
Customs collect N1000 per new Toks(Minim.)
Navy collects raw cash from Kpofire/Pirates.
Civil Defence does the same.
Public/Civil Servants collects too or will hide ur file.
Infact every public office in Nigeria collects bribe or practice one form of tribalism or the other...
Bottom line is NIGERIA is finished. That's why most are running away and foreigners are looking down on us. And that's why they denied Aunty Yemi Alade VISA to Canada some days ago...Q.E.D.
Painful but that's the fucccking truth grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by backtovillage: 11:27am On Jul 25, 2022
Police is your friend swear.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by backtovillage: 11:29am On Jul 25, 2022
Timmi:

Yea
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 25, 2022
onunwa21:
Police is ur friend!!
Bail is Free!!!

Leave police alone.

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by ejimatic: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:
A yet-to-be-identified Nigerian police officer has been caught on camera demanding and collecting bribe from motorist.

What is new in this? Police men Road Safety officers , VIO men and recently soldiers all collect money on the high ways! It has become a Nigerian foible!
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by UptownVibes(m): 11:35am On Jul 25, 2022
Selinad:
He ought to be arrested and tortured so it will be a lesson to how colleagues.
Seems you are new in this country.. He said his bosses has share in what he collects.. So you think say na lie,abi? So tell me,who wan arrest who? Even if them pretend to arrest him later,they will still release him and post him to another state. Even IG himself is corrupt..
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Realists(m): 11:36am On Jul 25, 2022
NwaNimo1:
[img]https://giffiles./216/216373.gif[/img]

The enemies of BATMAN will only see his back, while standing behind him, whenever he is dancing of joy.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Cmanforall: 11:38am On Jul 25, 2022
ULTIMATEMediaNg:

Once you drive new (tokumbo) car down to your destination, all police checkpoints would like to collect money from you along the road, including custom officers. Reason people keep aside money to 'settle' officers along the road

The police said 'your paper is not complete...' when the guy asked him whichbone is not complete, he couldn't answer.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by bestman09(m): 11:38am On Jul 25, 2022
fatherjesse:
Who is surprised? After all, Buhari and APC have done more harm to the psyche of Nigerians than to feel any shame for a uniformed man trying to augment his miserly salary with bribe. Saw two pictures of same man, once very handsome, cute and looking nice as against what has become of him in the hands of terrorists who had kidnapped him along others in that Abuja-Kaduna train, he was looking exactly like a mad man who had long lost sanity. Yet, some would-never-do-wells are saying APC is an option come 2023,

Let me help you with the picture again

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by McMOrris: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2022
Proud policeman
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Austynseyi001: 11:45am On Jul 25, 2022
He is collecting his road allowance ni o

His oga at the top is fully aware because he must go back to the office with some certain amount to settle oga.

What a country!!!!

ULTIMATEMediaNg:

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by bmdmix11: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
twilliamx:
This will never change until they start killing people for corrupt practices. The Chinese way is the only way
u are bless

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Austynseyi001: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2022
He is collecting his road allowance ni o and he must settle his oga at the top from it, so oga is fully aware.

What a country
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by gcute2ng(m): 11:48am On Jul 25, 2022
Op is an idiot for mentioning Tinubu...
What prove do u have... u sit in your rat hole and spew nonsense about people u wish u had as a father... as sensible as you seem to sound from the beginning, a fool will always show they are one...
Grow bro... u need it
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by jacoik(m): 11:49am On Jul 25, 2022
You captured it well
chatinent:

Road safety, the same.
Custom same. Importers can relate. If you no pay, byebye to your hard-earned goods.
Navy same.
Airforce same.
NDLEA and EFCC na the worst. Na only people wey no fit pay bribe bi yahoo boys o.
MTN office, same.
Idiots wey dey register NIN same.
JAMB staff, another evil people.

Mistakenly enter the metropolis of your state, na so so so beg beg...and 90% are career beggars.

The only thing bi say armed forces dey beg with the barrels of their guns.

I no come know the difference between police armed robbers and agberos.

Why am I even surprise? Even Tinubu dey collect bribe from Lagos’ income. Extended to Ekiti and Osun.

Have you noticed? All those police wey dey dey road dey collect bribe, their lives dey dey as dilapidated as police station buildings?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by jacoik(m): 11:51am On Jul 25, 2022
Watch them as they attack and call you names. Honestly ehhhh, if naija na working system, a party like APC are not suppose to seek re-election
fatherjesse:
Who is surprised? After all, Buhari and APC have done more harm to the psyche of Nigerians than to feel any shame for a uniformed man trying to augment his miserly salary with bribe. Saw two pictures of same man, once very handsome, cute and looking nice as against what has become of him in the hands of terrorists who had kidnapped him along others in that Abuja-Kaduna train, he was looking exactly like a mad man who had long lost sanity. Yet, some would-never-do-wells are saying APC is an option come 2023,
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by Teenaira: 11:53am On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:

Road safety, the same.
Custom same. Importers can relate. If you no pay, byebye to your hard-earned goods.
Navy same.
Airforce same.
NDLEA and EFCC na the worst. Na only people wey no fit pay bribe bi yahoo boys o.
MTN office, same.
Idiots wey dey register NIN same.
JAMB staff, another evil people.

The only thing bi say armed forces dey beg with the barrels of their guns.

I no come know the difference between police armed robbers and agberos.

These are some of the major challenges we have in the country. Every where has been turned upside down. In the olden days when you see a policeman you will shiver but today .... This are the real challenge not the production theory of Obi. We must get back this country else we are all in for a big trouble.
My biggest challenge now is this kidnappers that are already used to collect millions, which sermon are you going to preach to them to stop. Whoever becomes the president will need to stop them. It will be interesting to know how to stop them from living large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:54am On Jul 25, 2022
Did you say he was caught in camera? Something that they do here in Enugu without hiding even on Sundays.
It's their main job now too.
Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by ArewaNorth: 11:57am On Jul 25, 2022
chatinent:

Your opinion is halfbaked too.

I schooled in the north. Not just a school, a military school.

So don't teach me gibberish.

It's more rampant in the south.
And that's because majority of soldiers in the south are northerners.

Funnily enough, southern soldiers in the north dey respect themselves before una go go report say na blasphemy and declare jihad.

I am glad I have some Fulanis as friends who have sense. Thanks to education...cos normal normal, una no suppose live with other human beings

So tell me a single road in the North especially where there is big market or insecurity that securities aren't collecting huge bribes like revenue. I challenge you to check the background of all officers constituting bribery and corruption, trigger happy cops, those attacking yahoo boys and those responsible for ENDSARs and prove to me otherwise if they're not Southerners, I challenge you with evidence. All those officers declared by NPF guilty for ENDSARs brutality are indigenes of the places. Those officers mostly killed by Igbos in check points are evidently indigenous, the names are there, so what are u telling me. It is very wrong to just see an occasion and ruah to Nairaland just to stereotype falsehood on others. Look at how u talked abt blasphemy just because of few incidences which showed how flawed u are abt ability to look inward and act right.

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Demanding And Collecting Bribe From Motorist by uuzba(m): 11:58am On Jul 25, 2022
He was caught. Ehen and so, what happened after?
People came to internet,. typed very well on phone and then scoll to the next story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Man In EFCC Net Over £450,000 Fraud / Baby Found Dead Inside Plastic Bag In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Housewife Stabs Woman For Dating Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.