Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (54480 Views)

Profile Of Hermes, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Keniwit(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ori e baje
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by papiwyte(m): 1:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
undecided undecided

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Corto: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless Incoming President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Lexkenny99(m): 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2022
U forgot to tell us how those organizers dealt with ur pussy grin. She wowo sha. All these bannies should look 4 who invented makeover and thank that person. grin
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Solomon903(m): 2:01pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hi guys, for your NYSC POSTING AND REDEPLOYMENT TO ANY STATE kindly Watsapp me on 08075762412. Fast response and perfect job �
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by dragunov: 2:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfNg5dyfgAk

Full Name: Diana Isoken Edobor

Diana is a 33-year-old Project Manager from Edo State. She was born in France, but now calls Abuja home. She is sociable, family-oriented, passionate about self-development, and loves learning about new cultures.

Diana values friendship and believes in treating people the way she would like to be treated; with love, loyalty and respect. When asked about romantic relationships, Diana confirms that she is single. “Guys perceive me as sophisticated, high maintenance and too expensive to approach. When they eventually get to know me, they realise I am actually a very lovable and down to earth person,” she says.

This livewire would like to kickstart her acting career, build a network of friends and use the Big Brother Naija platform to establish her brand, and also impact the world in the critical areas of poverty, education and climate change.

Too expensive indeed. Hmḿmm. Orisirisi.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Stricher: 2:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Edo + Ashawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Jemex003: 2:16pm On Jul 25, 2022
tolumizzy:
Obi should be the song we sing....no distractions pls

Noted! But you’ve been distracted already.

BBnaija Scam.
Premier league fun.

God bless Nigeria Youths, I know say one day we go make each other proud.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by longifilis(m): 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

Diana is a 33-year-old Project Manager from Edo State. She was born in France, but now calls Abuja home. She is sociable, family-oriented, passionate about self-development, and loves learning about new cultures.

Diana values friendship and believes in treating people the way she would like to be treated; with love, loyalty and respect. When asked about romantic relationships, Diana confirms that she is single. “Guys perceive me as sophisticated, high maintenance and too expensive to approach. When they eventually get to know me, they realise I am actually a very lovable and down to earth person,” she says.

This livewire would like to kickstart her acting career, build a network of friends and use the Big Brother Naija platform to establish her brand, and also impact the world in the critical areas of poverty, education and climate change.

Idiomatic expression. Keep selling yourself fast. Una go sell
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Boatswain: 2:20pm On Jul 25, 2022
What did I just read

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
So one has to pay to approach a lady? Hmm sounds like a hoe advert. sad
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Vix805: 2:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
who ever told her that lied .

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by clothingonline(m): 2:29pm On Jul 25, 2022
Old mama good one give them money they will come for u

Men wears all sizes POD
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by darediamond(m): 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
Analyst7:

That lol is enough to get the message grin grin
[b][/b] cheesy
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by OGwales(m): 2:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
33 yet looks older than my grandmother. Na wa o. This life no balance at all
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Sleekfingers: 2:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
nlfpmod:

With this your arugbo face abi?
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kehdob: 2:58pm On Jul 25, 2022
see below

Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pacespot(m): 3:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know why it is often the ugly ladies that make this boastful claim that "I am too this, I am too that" for guys, I think the statement like that often comes from a lady who is frustrated with not getting enough attention from guys.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by pacespot(m): 3:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
I don't know why it is often the ugly ladies that make this boastful claim that "I am too this, I am too that" for guys, I think the statement like that often comes from the frustration of a lady who is not getting enough attention from guys.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Comedian2019: 3:36pm On Jul 25, 2022
Lol
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Samskid310(m): 3:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
because you have almost reach menopause you're here looking for excuse
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Atolu01: 3:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
As it should be. Something must keep the nuisances at bay.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Positiveme2020: 5:06pm On Jul 25, 2022
Dataplug001:
get your MTN DATA as low as
 • 500mb for ₦200
 • 1gb for ₦350
 • 1.5gb for ₦650
 • 2gb for ₦700
 • 3gb for ₦1000
 • 4gb for ₦1300
 • 5gb for ₦1500
 • 10gb for ₦2500

AIRTEL
 • 300mb for ₦200
 • 500mb for ₦250
 • 1gb for ₦500
 • 2gb for ₦950
 • 3gb for ₦1200
 • 5gb for ₦1900
 • 10gb for ₦3500

Call or chat me on Whatsapp@ 0
Ó 8 / / 5 7 ³ ³ ⁴ 6 /

I buy airltel 20gb for just 3000 Naira. So yours is not cheap.
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Josephkabila12: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2022
Where's the expensive nah
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by imagrg(m): 5:23pm On Jul 25, 2022
That's my girl. Combines brain with beauty.

But wait oh!

At 33, most of her mates have three children but for her, no, her breasts remain Sugar Daddies 'feeding bottle' and her v section, a bowl for their 'akamu'!
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Ppp1p: 6:33pm On Jul 25, 2022
grin
Re: Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Str8talk21: 7:52pm On Jul 25, 2022
okeyumez:
But you no fine. You just yellow
I guess u need glasses.
How do u know she's light complexion ? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) / Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.