Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Caught Live Monitor Lizard - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Caught Live Monitor Lizard (1297 Views)

We Caught This Monitor Lizard And I Am Presently Keeping It As A Pet / Man Spotted Carrying His Big Pet Monitor Lizard Like A Baby In Lagos (pic/video) / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by alons: 2:56pm On Jul 25, 2022
Just caught this innocent creature and I don't have intentions of harming it unlike my last thread.
Although I wasn't the one that killed the one in my last thread .
I think they are coming out because an abandoned building in my area is one of their hiding place and there is work going on there currently.
If I let it go now it might enter into the wrong hands again.
So is there anything else I do to either give out to a zoo or anyone interested in keeping it alive?
Reach out with my email if you can help rigel4g@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by Cypress042(m): 3:04pm On Jul 25, 2022
Check your headline
alons:
Just caught this innocent creature and I don't have intentions of harming it unlike my last thread.
Although I wasn't the one that killed the one in my last thread .
I think they are coming out because an abandoned building in my area is one of their hiding place and there is work going on there currently.
If I let it go now it might enter into the wrong hands again.
So is there anything else I do to either give out to a zoo or anyone interested in keeping it alive?
Reach out with my email if you can help rigel4g@gmail.com

Just let the innocent creature go in peace, don't take it to anywhere. sad

1 Like

Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you’re in Ibadan, I would say you take it to UI’s zoo

Please don’t kill it
Our wildlife are going extinct in Nigeria
I wonder what our grandchildren will meet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by RedChiefPriest: 3:24pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you need information about who will keep it or about the zoo,you only need one person here on nairaland to come to your aid.

Help me welcome LaLaaaa
the father of python and Reptiles
The python king on the iron throne
The slithering and venomous king himself,
The elder brother of king lala of opobo
We hail thee!
Please come and help us
Come and answer all the questions we have
Show us what to do with this precious Lizard
Oh King Lalaa,please come.
Pleaseee! Comeeeee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by Sensiblerealist: 3:55am On Aug 07, 2022
Is it that you fed it with something? The picture is not so clear
Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by Healthrelatedjo: 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2022
I want to start a monitor lizard farm, but money is the issue right now.
Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by Nikkganc08(m): 8:30am On Aug 10, 2022
Front page material
Re: I Caught Live Monitor Lizard by royamart(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2023
It's really considerate of you not to harm the monitor lizard and want to ensure its safety. It sounds like you want to do the right thing. If you're concerned about releasing it back into the wild, reaching out to a local zoo or wildlife sanctuary might be a good idea. They often have experts who can assess the lizard's health and determine the best course of action. Also, if you or anyone you know is interested in reptiles, you might find some useful information at https://tiggypaws.com/. It's not just about pets; it's about understanding and appreciating these amazing creatures.

(1) (Reply)

Look At What I Just Killed / Samoyed Dog Breed For Sale / World's Ugliest Dog 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.