Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,157 members, 7,849,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Messed Up - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Messed Up (459 Views)

People Who Had Just One Job But Messed It Up / Hey Seun, all the bolded and italicized letters/words are getting messed up / How Do You Prove To Your Friend That Your Sorry When You Messed Things Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Messed Up by angel0123: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2011
HEY I STARTED WITH A RELATION 8 MONTHS BACK AND THAT TIME THIS GUY WAS COMMITTED ND WAS LIKE I M ABOUT TO  END UP THINGS WITH HER SO I GAVE HIM THE SPACE AND TIME BUT IN THAT PATTERN OF TIME  WE BOTH REALLY  CAME CLOSE AND CANT THINK OF APART FOR THE TIME BEING BUT FEW MONTHS BACK THAT IS LIKE 3 MONTHS BACK HE CLEARLY TOLD ME THAT WE CANT HAVE ANY FUTURE AS HE WILL MARRY THAT GIRL IN FUTURE, THEY  DO NOT MEET THAT MUCH DUE TO LONG DISTANCE ISSUES, BUT IN THESE 8 MONTHS THEY MET THIS MONTH THRICE AS THEY BOTH HAD THERE BIRTHDAYS THIS MONTH, HE LOVES ME A LOT AND HE HAS PROVED THAT BEING WITH ME IN BAD  TIMES AND EVEN I LOVE HIM WAY TOO MUCH BUT HAVEE DECIDED TO GO FOR ARRANGE MARRIAGE, I PERSONALLY WANNA HAV MY BEST TIME WITH HIM TILL V R TOGETHER BUT AT TIMES WHEN HIS PHONE IS BUSY OR WEN HE MEETS HER WHICH IS VERY RARE I AM NOT ABLE TO CONTROL MA ACTIONS AND THEN IT ALL TURNS OUT T B VERY BAD, DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW TO DEAL WITH ALL THIS I M REALLY MESSED UP sad cry
Re: Messed Up by Dyt(f): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2011
1st who u referrin 2 as HEY?
U think we ur mates huh?
2nd cant read nor comprehend ur write up
Re: Messed Up by angel0123: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
welll this is the first time i hav logd in to the forums so not that aware of the do's and dont's, whatever i have written is not that complicated to understand
Re: Messed Up by Chintua: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
He "CLEARLY" told you and you are still looking for advice?
  grin

Yup! You are messed up if you ONLY wanno be messed up! kiss Never give ANYONE that kind of power! Male or female! kiss

Rule# 1.
Learn to MENTALLY dump a guy before he physically dumps you!
Stop humiliating yourself!
No man is worth the hassles!
Love is ONLY relevant on a h-orny day! cool

Rule# 2.
Make ANYONE an option where you are NOT a priority!
Please, respect yourself.
Thank you ma!  kiss

Back to my sweeeeeet job jare! Heavy paychecks coming up!
Nigeria/China. . . Here I come. cool
Re: Messed Up by Nobody: 5:32am On Aug 01, 2011
@chintua,I love ur second advice.poster pls follow is advice he took the word right of my mouth.
Re: Messed Up by angel0123: 4:50am On Aug 05, 2011
i agree to everything but cant i behave selfish for a change and be with him till i want and then dump him,  because if i dump him in present situation i am going to be the sufferer so can i apart gradually being with him ,  as i am very habitual of him

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me / Finally Barcelona Signs Fabregas / Who Else Wants To Make Money!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.