Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

New Breakthrough - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / New Breakthrough (876 Views)

The New Breakthrough / Facebook Group Domination Could Be Your Financial Breakthrough As A Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 4:21pm On Jul 25, 2022
NEW BREAKTHROUGH

Do you know that there's a new railroad system that allows us to make up to 300k monthly on AMAZON just by publishing books?

It's working for

✅ Graduate
✅ 9-5 workers
✅ Students
✅ House Wives

If they can do it, then you can do better

AMAZON KINDLE DIRECT PUBLISHING. This is an online business model where you earn money by publishing or uploading books on Amazon

As long as you can READ and understand, WILLING to leam and implement what you will be taught then you are good to join the train.

�I don't have a laptop...........Smartphone is compatible

�I am not good at writing..... No problem

�I'm not a computer guru..... No problem, you're good to go

� I don't have money to run Adverts who cares, you don't need it

Ever since, only laptop users make money from amazon and this breakthrough now allows SMARTPHONE USERS TO EARN FROM AMAZON AS WELL.

SMARTPHONE USERS TO EARN FROM AMAZON AS WELL

All you need is:

☑️A smartphone

☑️Internet connection

☑️A clear road path like the one I want to reveal to you.

Things you will be learning:

✅You'll learn how to make as low as $500 Monthly with Amazon KDP...... Even if you don't know how to write

✅ You'll learn how to easily format ebooks properly and design billant covers that boost sales.

✅ You get access to the premium tools needed for success

✅ You will be taught how to source for materials to publish or create your book with a special formula within 24 hours

✅ You also be added to the support group of over 1000 Amazon KDP student and Expert From different countries of the world that are making over $2.000 (1 milion monthly)

Ready to get started?

Chat me up on WhatsApp

Re: New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 3:07pm On Aug 05, 2022
FROM GRASS TO GRACE

A few months ago I came across a business model that has changed my life.

Yes, imagine staying in Nigeria, and earning thousands of dollars at the rate of #710 -$1.

�WAIT� Are you looking for a legitimate business that you can do online with your
smartphone or laptop with virtually no experience and earn in dollars?

Then the Amazon KDP is the business model for you!
Through Amazon's Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) program, you may write fiction and
non-fiction Kindle eBooks and paperback books and earn passive money from them with just
your SMARTPHONE or LAPTOP and an Internet connection.

You only have to upload a book once, and you'll make money on it forever. (in dollars)

And to produce books that will continue to sell for years to come, you don't need to be a talented
writer or designer.
Everyone can start making money selling books through Amazon but many will fail because
they don't know the exact step to follow.

To get started type chat me up on WhatsApp via: 08138323577 so I can show you the PASSIVE INCOME BLUEPRINT
WITH AMAZON KDP that will show you exactly how to earn huge in dollars and spend in Naira.

Re: New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
Want to know How to Start earning in dollars just uploading contents on Amazon? This 30 minutes Step-By-Step webinar is for you. And yes, you don't need to be a writer or anything.

Even if you have never written any content before or you're wondering where and how you will get contents to publish.. this is why the FREE webinar is here for you!

You'll be taught how to get content without writing and how to make it 100% unique.

So you'd have absolutely nothing to worry about.

Weather you publish long reads (books with hundreds of pages), short reads (books with fewer pages) or even low/no content books like..

Notebooks, logbooks, sketch books, coloring books, puzzle books, activity books, etc for FREE. You will get patronized by 300million active customers on Amazon.

And also get paid directly into your bank account here in Nigeria.

PS: let me loud it now, this is not an investment scheme. So if you're looking for an investment scheme, then I will advise you stop reading.

PPs: This is for only business oriented and serious minded people and those who want to build a passive income source for themselves.

Here's how it works:

Lets say you CREATE (Not Write) and PUBLISH a book and price it at $9.99

and lets assume 100 people buy that book on Amazon in a month. That's $999 for you.

What if you have more books or what if you even priced your book(s) more than $9.99

Then you make more money. Now imagine you use our WRITING WITHOUT WRITING FORMULA to create and publish a book per day..

This obviously means a lot of money for you.

Let me as well quickly remind you that a dollar is now about N611. And of course, you know what this means if you are earning in dollars as a Nigerian.

Recently, a 14 year old explored this model and is making an average of $400 a month online.

The same business model is what his uncle is doing to make $2000 - $4000 a month on autopilot.

Interestingly, this doesn't require you having a website.

Doesn't necessarily require running adverts. You don't need to post anywhere. Amazon will promote all your contents for you, because of course, some profit of the sales goes to Amazon.

No experience needed.

Doesn't require learning copywriting or any marketing skill.

Doesn't require driving traffic.

Doesn't require chatting with or talking to anyone.

It only requires 2 things:

1. Coming up with a simple document.

And

2. Uploading the document to Amazon.

If a 14 year old can do it, then you should be able to do better.

You don't need to be a writer, that's the amazing part.

You don't even need to create the books yourself

I don't know what else you're waiting for.

Sign up to access the FREE webinar training on WhatsApp to know how to explore this business model.

Remember, the webinar is FREE for you to take.

To have access to the Webinar message me on WhatsApp via: 08138323577
Re: New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2022
How you can earn at least $500 Monthly Publishing On Amazon ...

With the Amazon KDP platform , you can say "Goodbye" to INSUFFICIENT FUNDS by
publishing Books for free and you will be paid in dollars.

The good part is: that you don't have to be a writer before you can start using this platform.

The beauty of the Amazon KDP passive income generator program is that you can create books
and become a published author within a day even if you have no writing skills.

Even if you made only $100 in your first month, convert it to Naira using our pathetic N710
exchange rate, and that gives you N71,000.

While we have beginners earning as low as $500 monthly.

Do you realize you're missing a lot by not earning in dollars most especially via the easier way
called AMAZON KDP?

WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Connect with me on WhatsApp via 08138323577

Re: New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2022
Have you been making money consistently online?

OR are you tired of bringing 2 people before you earn? And you want to find a better source of
income and enjoy your life.

The good news is that with this Amazon KDP system, you don't need to show up daily, I will
show you Step by Step how to make at least $500 monthly even as a beginner.

Chat me up on 08138323577 to learn more
Re: New Breakthrough by Bewajibukky(f): 7:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Making MONEY in now much EASIER than it used to be (because of this Digital era).

But the question is- are you making money? Or making excuses?

Do NOT end this year like last year my friend.

With Amazon KDP you can start printing money in dollars even without being a writer

Stop procrastinating and start today. Want to learn more? Send a dm on WhatsApp via:

08138323577. See you inside

Re: New Breakthrough by Troublemania5: 5:45pm On Nov 26, 2022
I'm interested pls

(1) (Reply)

How Davido's Son Died / Call -up Unimaid / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.