Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate (21183 Views)

Profile Of Diana, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Allysyn, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate / Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by nlfpmod: 6:27pm On Jul 25, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P644z-XOP68

Full Name: Daniella Utangbe Peters

When she’s not writing poetry, acting, or singing, you’ll find 22-year-old Daniella working out and staying fit. She hates bullies with a passion and believes in fair play, so she usually steps in as “the defender” during heated arguments.

Daniella loves meeting new people and describes herself as resilient, energetic and observant. She has a twin brother, five older brothers and a younger sister, and loves being part of a big family. Although she just got out of a toxic relationship, Daniella still believes in love and is open to finding it one day.
When quizzed on habits that could possibly annoy her fellow Housemates, she says: “Based on research, it would be my sensitivity. I’m very aware of verbal and non-verbal communication. My pettiness would be another, even though I don’t like drama. Also, I am quite unpredictable”.

Daniella believes Big Brother Naija is the perfect stage to showcase her creativity. “I want to be in the entertainment industry. I strongly believe I belong here”.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by PrettyBolu(f): 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2022
This year's selection is more like Big Brother Campus edition

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
S
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jul 25, 2022
Let a bosom friend sponsor His Excellency Peter Obi to BBNaija House. His teenager's voice may yet find a place there. There's certainly no space low enough to accommodate his mediocrity in Aso Rock Villa. Let him seek refuge in BBNaija before the rains start to beat him next year. Consider this as a friendly counsel please.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Uglybwoi: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
So many 22 year Olds in this show. Never knew football age occurs in BBN too. Well, we learn every day

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Bad News Is Following The Thread Like 5 & 6
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Flamzey00(m): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hahaha, the same useless youths that want change in the country. Big Brother is the major distraction yet your useless selves wouldn't think and pay attention to governance#Expect another Buhari �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Downey(f): 6:38pm On Jul 25, 2022
If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one immorality show call BB naija!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BadNews: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
PrettyBolu:
This year's selection is more like Big Brother Campus edition

Do You Really Know BAD NEWS?
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by centlevi: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Na them
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by ufotunang: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Coming to the show to expose her breast and bum bum to her customers to patronize her

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by sekem: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Hoyaxox:
Sexy lady!

Are you serious?
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Kiddogarcia(m): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga ooo,na we be your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Orobokibo1: 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
Talk about if TOXIC had a face

She looks toxic asf

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by everythinggirly(f): 6:39pm On Jul 25, 2022
She's ok.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by InsideLove(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Today is BB day on nairaland
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by AkioluGraceObi(f): 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
I believe in God

and I believe that no show will distract the people from the hardship in the country,

because its obvious that the show will not put food on anyone's table,

no matter how Long you watch it,hunger will keep resetting your brain into reality that you need to get up and fight for your right.

I come in peace.

6 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Prinxxdave: 6:40pm On Jul 25, 2022
Downey:

If you take one hour or two Hours each day learning Coding for 3 months...l think you've just did yourself a great favour of Life. Instead of watching one immorality show call BB naija!

do you personally have where we can learn from.. I would love to start

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Massdamm(m): 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Uglybwoi:
So many 22 year Olds in this show. Never knew football age occurs in BBN too. Well, we learn every day

Lol not only you...
Person wey don reach 30+ dy claim 22, 21 years grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Analyst7: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2022
Toxic turns me on bby

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Optmus(m): 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
Stụpid mods.

Season of pushing rubbish to fp have reach again.

Ndị ara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Amalekki: 6:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
If she's not a world champion or a major achiever in a recognized field I don't want to know her grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by BePrepared: 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2022
Uglybwoi:
This face am seeing is 32 abeg

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VeryWickedMan: 6:46pm On Jul 25, 2022
Olosho!!!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by VenumX: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
This one 22 years?

Anyways, na zoo filled with pedophiles cause am.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by GraciousVictor(m): 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
InsideLove:
Today is BB day on nairaland
honestly it's so irritating
Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by Greatkenny2: 6:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okealaaye:
Let a bosom friend sponsor His Excellency Peter Obi to BBNaija House. His teenager's voice may yet find a place there. There's certainly no space low enough to accommodate his mediocrity in Aso Rock Villa. Let him seek refuge in BBNaija before the rains start to beat him next year. Consider this as a friendly counsel please.
Zombies still suck at being funny.... what a thing!

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Daniella, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate by IbrahimSkiba(f): 6:48pm On Jul 25, 2022
Okay, so?!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seven (7) Things To Look Forward To On Big Brother Titans / Nollywood Movie Awards Pics / Pictures Of Fire Outbreak At AIT Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.