Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,623 members, 7,865,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:15 PM

Arsenal Sinks Chelsea With A 4-0 Score Line To Secure Florida Cup - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal Sinks Chelsea With A 4-0 Score Line To Secure Florida Cup (272 Views)

Three Suspends Sponsorship Of Chelsea With Logo To Be Removed From Shirts / Pedro Scores Goal For Chelsea With Absolutely Disgusting Finish / A 20-0 Score Line In Italian Serie C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Arsenal Sinks Chelsea With A 4-0 Score Line To Secure Florida Cup by Miratem(m): 7:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Goals from Gabriel Jesus Martin Odegaard, Bukayo Saka and Albert Sambi Lokonga sealed a brilliant win for Mikel Arteta’s side to maintain their 100% record.

It left Thomas Tuchel pretty simmer with his team.

Jesus put his side ahead after 16 minutes with a brilliant chip over Eduoard Mendy – his third goal since signing for the club from Manchester City for £45 million.

Martin Odegaard added a second 10 minutes before the break with a lovely finish.

On 66 minutes, Saka made it 3-0 after Mendy had kept out Gabriel Martinelli and Granit Xhaka.

Tuchel's Speech
Tuchel was left simmer at the final whistle.

“I am far from relaxed,” he said. “We deserved to lose which is fair enough because we were simply not good enough. We were simply not competitive.

“The worrying part is that the level of commitment physically and mentally for this match was far higher for Arsenal than for us. They played I think what is their strongest line-up and structure that you see now for several weeks. This was the line-up they will try to start for Premier League games.

“It was surely not our strongest line-up. This is a part of an explanation but only a little part and the other part is worrying.

“I cannot guarantee we will be ready in two weeks,” Tuchel added. “I saw today a team from Arsenal that had an idea of how to play to a level of exhaustion and a level of physical commitment that we could not match, and also a level of mental commitment which we lack because we have a lot of players who think about leaving, are looking for other options, and we have players who left. I think this at the moment is obvious.
see more!
https://phrydenews..com/2022/07/arsenal-sinks-chelsea-with-4-0-score.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Official Unveiling Of Eriksen As A Man Utd Player / Pochettino Still Not Over Benzema Goal: "If It Had Been Reviewed By VAR..." / How To Pick Both Teams To Score Matches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.