Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,751 members, 7,844,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. (921 Views)

First Timer In Carlifornia U.S.A / Traveling To Mexico As A First Timer, What I Need To Know / Should I Relocate To Canada ? Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. by kart042000(m): 2:36pm On Jul 31, 2011
Hi everyone, I'm presently applying forĀ  masters at the university of glamorgan, my campus would be at triforest precisely. Please been a first timer in a strange new land, I need help and advice on where I could stay for like a week or two to get familiar with the terrain and have someone to take me through the town, please advice or help me, if incase there are very cheap domitories to lodge pending when I look around for affordable student houses close by. Please I'm waiting anxiously as I am to leave by september.
Re: I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. by shawonlese: 4:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
@OP

Not many people know where glamorgan is. Would help if you provided the country. If i'm not wrong, i would think you are referring to a village in scotland?
Re: I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. by kart042000(m): 6:23pm On Jul 31, 2011
Glamorgan is in wales, UK, triforest is just a village where there science and engineering faculty is situated.
Re: I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. by timmyfax: 6:06am On May 24, 2012
Am Timi pls I need ur adverse,I have one america woman base in U.S she a American citizen,we used to call our self on phone everyday every hour she's the one that call me most,what's happen is that she want me to come to American that I should ask what step she will take because she told me she will send me invitation letter,if she send me the invitation letter please what step am I go to take and what are the document I will needs to proved in U.S Embassy please I need ur way out help me
Re: I Need Help And Advice Please! First Timer @glamorgan. by timmyfax: 10:17am On May 24, 2012
Amen tanx bro,I wil! But she's send me blackberry touch and some gift for my birthday gift then I know one of her cousin that her cousin marry my Uncle doughter,dats how wil know each other and she want me to come over to U.S

(1) (Reply)

Beggar On The Street Of London / In All Sincerity....would You Rather Live Abroad? / Holiday Destinations Bangladesh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.