Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,121 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Real Estate Website For Sale: 80k (slightly Negotiable) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Real Estate Website For Sale: 80k (slightly Negotiable) (141 Views)

5BDR With Pool For Sale In Badore Ajah @ N70 Million Slightly Negotiable / 1.5hp Midea Air Conditioner For Sale-80k / Property Companies: Get A Real Estate Website @ N20k Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Real Estate Website For Sale: 80k (slightly Negotiable) by Alexjossy009(m): 7:04am On Jul 26, 2022
Hello Realtors.

Few months ago, I created a real estate website to help people promote their properties and services online but unfortunately, I will be living the country and I want to auction it off.

sabirealtors.com is a monetizable real estate website with a full real estate features.

Some of the features include..

1. You can set price and charge people who want to post on their website.

2. It has a free trial Option.

3. It notifies subscribers few days before their subscription expires. (Depends on how you set it)

4. It is integrated with Flutterwave.

5. You can charge artisans who want to post on your website (services like, carpenters, painters, plumbers, etc)

6. You can run partnership with big real estate companies.

7. Option to search agents by location.

8. Option to search artisans by location.

9. Blog section.

10. Everything can be controlled from Admin.. no coding required.
And other wonder features.

This website is already listed on Google Business Profile, that's anytime someone searches Sabirealtors, they see everything.

It's CAC registered and approved, with TIN.

It's very affordable.

Interested person should message me via WhatsApp 09128518686

Check the website Sabirealtors.com
Best UI UX Design

If you're thinking of creating a real estate, it'll cost you about 500k but This one is a giveaway price. Come get it just 80k.( CAC Documents )

Grab this sweet offer

Start Real Estate Business like a Boss!!!

You can start any form of real estate business with this website.

(1) (Reply)

Luxurious Lands Around Eleko. Luxe Garden Is The Perfect Choice / I Need A 2/3 Bedroom Flat/apartment To Rent In Edo State. / Lands In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.