Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,142 members, 7,849,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt (31207 Views)

Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University 400-Level Student In Osun (Photos) / A Beggar, Hadiza Ibrahim Caught In Abuja With Over N500k And $100 (photos) / Paul Adoyi, The Dead UNIJOS Student Found In A Pond (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by morikee: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Power of big Gbola

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by bonianyi: 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
What a short story with details. Anyway thank God she is safe

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:06am On Jul 26, 2022
She don collect finish

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by phobia2002: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Half gist, she looks syco to me
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by koolaid87: 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Glory be to God, Amen
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
pius4luv:
That's good I'm happy to hear this news

Pls I'm out of data can anyone please help me out with mtn data any amount isn't too small 090.391.37403 God will bless you Amen
So u can continue posting on nairaland abi na to follow update on bbn?
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by VladimirPutiin(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Where was she found ?

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by PortHarcourtcit(m): 10:07am On Jul 26, 2022
Xscape047:
Cruise control
what's nice about a missing girl...
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by BadNews: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Realmi:

Missing people everyday...thank God she survived

Read bro read
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Hallabee1(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
aviler:
Thank God she was found safe. We need to be careful in this country moving forward.

Aje...

Something is wrong with you and your uncle... Must u use Cambridge university... U dey crazy, I swear

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Gbadespet(m): 10:09am On Jul 26, 2022
Person wey be say na Bleep she go Bleep Una con dey post. Say she lost,she go still lost one more time ...
What dick cannot do doesn't exist..

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by gloryman91: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2022
How was she found?

2 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Coolsperm: 10:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Thank God, Yoruba Muslims skull miners are unlucky this time around
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Massdamm(m): 10:10am On Jul 26, 2022
Dagenius53:
So when they find missing girls alive people will be shouting prick, so you are all expecting them to die and be shouting RIP and bad governance right?
No mind them na mad people them be grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Entanglement: 10:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by bmdmix11: 10:13am On Jul 26, 2022
handsomeyinka:

I wish I can borrow you some brain..

u can't? Why? Cause u don't have?
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by bigiyaro(m): 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Una own too much!!! Some branch to collect pri*k, una declare her missing, come dey tell half story now. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Okobola146: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Unhurt? Have they checked her plivate part?
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by GloriousGbola: 10:14am On Jul 26, 2022
Relevant care. For every sweet stroke of glorious gbola you get a bitter stroke of calamitous cane.

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Okobola146: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
gloryman91:
How was she found?
she was found naked

1 Like

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by VEHINTOLAR: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Hmmm,no detail was given regarding how she was found ! Anyway,thank God she was found hale and hearty. Congratulations to all her relatives,especially her parents and friends.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Abdulmumin412(m): 10:15am On Jul 26, 2022
Realmi:

Missing people everyday...thank God she survived
Survived what? Was she kidnapped or she visit boy friend. The message they gave us is complete. We didn't know what happened to her, we didn't know where she went to, we didn't know where they saw her.

3 Likes

Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Tannhauser(m): 10:17am On Jul 26, 2022
angry
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Natbrowny: 10:17am On Jul 26, 2022
Ayantoyeopeyem:
I don't know why dis people likes to take our feelings for granted? Why can't they tell us exactly what happened?
There r some of us that feels bothered anytime we heard about a missing person due to the security challenges we have in Nigeria.
Imagine me putting her in my prayers only for me to now discover she was on a Prick mission.
There is God ooo
Anyway, welcome back

True, the whole news narrated how she boarded vehicle from point A to point B. Even told us about dropping her at a park and bank.

But nothing was said on how she was found. Nothing bad in she was found so so so place, she said so so so things when she was found.

Dont they know how she was found is relevant for future occurrences involving her or someone else. angry

My prayers were with her when was missing.
Good she was found unhurt anyways.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by Streetdreamx(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2022
We were aware of the cause of her been declared missing, now that she's been found please also give us the full story not a half baked.
Re: Hadiza Salami: Missing Fountain University Student Found Unhurt by phemmyfour: 10:19am On Jul 26, 2022
inoki247:
Where she go before all na no dey give person full gist...

Abi which kain half story be diz....

We need full story of aw dem take find her and where she go undecided undecided
She went for an oil change and general servicing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

55-Year-Old Woman Arrested For Buying Twins In Imo After Faking Pregnancy / Muslim Man Kills Wife(for reading bible) And Buries Daughters Alive / Benue JSS2 Student Wearing Military Uniform Arrested For Robbery (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.