Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) (5147 Views)

Tems Pregnant Photo ,Tems Confirms Pregnancy For Wizkid? (video) / Anthony Joshua, Don Jazzy And Jude Ighalo Star In New Glo TV Commercial / Davido And Chioma In TV Commercial Shoot (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by TheOlusanjo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Singer, Tems, has apparently confirmed that her mum is the actress in an old tv commercial for a popular seasoning.

She said so in a tweet dating back to 2018 which is a part of a series old posts recently unearthed by fans.

The then 27-year-old replied to a joke about the commercial which was popular on Nigerian tv in the 90s, writing: ‘Lmao, my mum!’ (See Link below for video)

Tems recently became one of the few Nigerian artistes with songs on the Billboard Hot 100.

Her song, ‘Free Mind’ debuted at number 90 on the chart.

Her previous entries are ‘Essence with Wizkid and Justin Bieber which debuted at number 82 and went on to peak at number 9, ‘Fountains’ with Drake which peaked at number 26 and Future’s Wait for You which peaked at number 1.

‘Wait for You’ makes her the first Nigerian artiste to debut at number one on the chart while she is now tied with Wizkid as the Nigerian artistes with the most entries on the chart.

This comes after it was confirmed that she will be on the soundtrack for the Marvel movie, Black Panther: Wakanda Forever which comes out in November. She is also credited on track 10 of Beyonce’s sixth studio album, Renaissance, which comes out on July 29.

Watch the video here: https://burbles.ng/2022/07/26/tems-confirms-that-her-mom-is-the-model-in-popular-old-tv-commercial-video/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Malory: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2022
Beauty

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Wow!

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by darocha1: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
Legendary advert.

Made lots of sense...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by flejnr2(f): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
So she use Royco cook for wizkid cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by VladimirPutiin(m): 2:59pm On Jul 26, 2022
Interesting grin

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by BeanmanX(m): 3:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
Dat Royco advert was everything back then

5 Likes

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2022
Omoh unah sabi dig WO,una just wan make person feel old for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2022

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2022
flejnr2:
So she use Royco cook for wizkid cheesy
Wizkid go don fire this girl ass.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by cncnntwtrmld: 4:23pm On Jul 26, 2022
https://cincinnatiwatermolddamagerepair.com/
Cincinnati Watermold Damage Repair
Watermold Damage Repair is Cincinnati's top water and mold damage restoration company.
We offer full-service restoration for water and mold damage, including extraction, drying, and cleaning.
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Topeazy653: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
There are different types of website, each performing different functions. The type of website you should create revolves around what you will be using the website for.

For a website to see goods online, you need an e-commerce website. For a website to offer online courses, you need a website built on a Learning Management System (LMS). For a website to share contents or ideas on a topic, you need a blogging or vlogging website.

Above all, the hosting for your website should be robust and should be able to power and sustain the traffic your website will be receiving per month.

Over the years, I have helped individuals, small-scale businesses and organizations build user-friendly, fully-functional and responsive website to represent a durable online presence for them.

With the websites, they have increased their leads, profit and average customer base without having to lift a hand.

If you want to know more about the right type of website you need for your business, click https://www.fiverr.com/david_t653/inbox or https://www.fiverr.com/david_t653 to speak with me and I will be happy to answer any query from you.

Best Regards,
David_T
Malory:
Beauty
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by updatechange(m): 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2022
Good old days when men were boys...

Them never born Tems here

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by pretydiva(f): 6:30pm On Jul 26, 2022
Oh woww. I remember grin
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by rocknation62(m): 6:36pm On Jul 26, 2022
Royco Cube Ad (2001)

PS: This advert was actually produced & filmed in Nigeria and acted by Nigerians but it aired heavily on Kenyan TV.

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 26, 2022
Royco ladun, though household name for seasoning that time used to maggi like omo for detergents
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Demonicus: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Wizkid go don fire this girl ass.

Baba fit don lash her sha, but from reliable source I hear say the banny na lesbo. cheesy
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by GodsOwnMan: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
when will noisemaker and agbero, burna enter billboard with his own song?
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2022
Demonicus:

Baba fit don lash her sha, but from reliable source I hear say the banny na lesbo. cheesy
Demn.
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by COOL10(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2022
Demonicus:

She looks it.
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Generalwoodz(m): 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2022
I don't know if I'm solitary on this; but sometimes I just go on YouTube and watch old adverts.

I mean TV ads that defined and shaped my childhood days and inked indelible imprints on my mind. '

Sweet 90s and 2000s TV ads that graced our screen when I was a baby, innocent, young and quite carefree. I'm GEN Z.

After I'm done writing this comment I'd go there again and watch and watch till sweet memories of when life was good and chill comes flooding in. It's like a drug and I feel dope. The feeling I get is surreal and my whole body cools down as though a magical veil sheilds me and I'm withdrawn albeit temporarily from the Nigeria of today...

Tell me I'm not alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by wiseone28: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2022
OP so who was the Man?

1 Like

Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Seun4blue(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2022
Hope you sabi cook well well..
So na your papa be that Kolo man! 😋
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by idris646(m): 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2022
Big wiz go don present em plywood for that joint tey tey..
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by kenedyx: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2022
I don't know how the advert lives on while the brand died
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by saintkeppy(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2022
Generalwoodz:
I don't know if I'm solitary on this; but sometimes I just go on YouTube and watch old adverts.

I mean TV ads that defined and shaped my childhood days and inked indelible imprints on my mind. '

Sweet 90s and 2000s TV ads that graced our screen when I was a baby, innocent, young and quite carefree. I'm GEN Z.

After I'm done writing this comment I'd go there again and watch and watch till sweet memories of when life was good and chill comes flooding in. It's like a drug and I feel dope. The feeling I get is surreal and my whole body cools down as though a magical veil sheilds me and I'm withdrawn albeit temporarily from the Nigeria of today...

Tell me I'm not alone.

Feeling Nostalgic
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Nosayer: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
kenedyx:
I don't know how the advert lives on while the brand died

Lol....the advert brought a lot of memories to us who were very young then.

I remember those evening programs on local TVs then and how much we loved our TVs. Now, I don't give a dang about TVs but the memories are sweet.
Re: Tems Confirms That Her Mom Is The Model In This Famous Old TV Commercial (video) by Tmb78(m): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Now we know where she got her beauty from.
Beautiful mother and daughter

(1) (Reply)

Jidenna Raunchy Video Of Himself Partying & Rocking A Lady's Ass (photos) / Mercy Aigbe Set To Accomodate Ubi Franklin At Her House (photos) / "Original Yahoo Boy": Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Photo With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.