Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) (654 Views)

Remote Writers For Two Years Content Writing Contract Needed!!! / NADIA AND ETHAN (marriage Contract Gone Wrong) / The contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by gilobpublishers: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2022
WE ARE HIRING CONTENT WRITERS
Gilob Tech. Solutions Limited (RC: 1863426) Vacancy

We are looking to hire young and dedicated work-from-home team of content writers to develop plagiarism-free contents (ebooks).

RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
* Writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.

REQUIREMENTS:
* Proficient in Microsoft Word and Google Docs
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to beat deadline without excuses

Scope:
Each ebook should not be less than 10,000 words and not more than 20,000 words. As a way of testing your writing prowess, you will submit each title given to you, chapter by chapter for checks. You will only proceed with the next title if the previously submitted chapter passes our metrics (i.e. precision checks, plagiarism checks, grammar checks and spelling checks). This will continue for the next two to three titles before you will be subsequently allowed to submit a complete book (i.e. No more submission of chapters).
Note: Spun jobs using article rewriters will be thrown out. Likewise, encoded jobs will be detected and thrown out

Research Areas:
The research area spans technical books, business, sports and finance.

Interested applicants should send their applications to gilobtech@gmail.com. Samples of previously written contents will be an added advantage. Applicants with copy writing skill is also an added advantage.
Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by OtelemateCharls: 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
gilobpublishers:

We are looking to hire young and dedicated work-from-home team of content writers to develop plagiarism-free contents (ebooks).

RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.

REQUIREMENTS:
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)

Scope:
Each ebook should not be less than 10,000 words and not more than 20,000 words. As a way of testing your writing prowess, you will submit each title given to you, chapter by chapter for checks. You will only proceed with the next title if the previously submitted chapter passes our metrics (i.e. precision checks, plagiarism checks, grammar checks and spelling checks). This will continue for the next two to three titles before you will be subsequently allowed to submit a complete book (i.e. No more submission of chapters).
Note: Spun jobs using article rewriters will be thrown out. Likewise, encoded jobs will be detected and thrown out

Research Areas:

Interested applicants should send their applications to gilobtech@gmail.com. Samples of previously written contents will be an added advantage. Applicants with copy writing skill is also an added advantage.

All this plenty grammar for how much, lol. Abeg go sleep jor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by Claronwrites: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
gilobpublishers:

RESPONSIBILITIES:

REQUIREMENTS:

Scope:

Research Areas:

Good day, I'm a content writer with more than two years of experience in the writing industry. Message me via whatsapp @07068465231
Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by evans0000(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
What is the pay?
Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by Alabo7978(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
evans0000:
What is the pay?
he will pay you after you're done writing the entire 20,000 words.

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed For Long Term Writing Contract (3 Years) by Cerberus(m): 1:16am On Jul 30, 2022
Hmm na wa for all these slave-driving writing job requests o
Alabo7978:

he will pay you after you're done writing the entire 20,000 words.

(1) (Reply)

Selling My Movie Scripts / Where Can I Buy These Books / Project Topics And The Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.