Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,301 members, 7,842,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day (28387 Views)

Pictures Of Graduating University Of Abuja Students / University Of Abuja Students Beat Lecturer After Exams (Video) / How Covenant University Students Sit For Exams (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Richy4(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
ken6488:
I did 18
Seriously u guys are superhuman shocked cool
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by oluwaseyi0: 5:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Richy4:
smiley
Is this a case of hyperbole.. how many subjects were they offering as junior students?

Does it mean Students offers up to 13 subjects ?... I mean how can they remember everything?

Yes

Junior class subjects are plenty ...infact over plenty for its own good
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Maxymilliano:
What a tragedy cry

This is lies
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Richy4(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Yes

Junior class subjects are plenty ...infact over plenty for its own good
I can see that now... Honestly it's too much.. I was worried about 13, someone said he did 18.. what kind of nonsense is that angry

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by StUriah(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2022
Western Education is Forbidden - Boko Haram
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by FrauleinBlossom(f): 6:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
That means even the capital territory is not safe. What is that definition of a failed state? Can someone remind me?

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by 79733139(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
TheGift:

This doesn't make any sense. Even the teachers and the principals cannot write 13 exams in one day. How many hours per exam?

They need to find a way to rewrite it.

They only wrote sections A - multiple choice answer questions. They didn't do sections B (theory).

2 Likes

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Brushstrokes20: 6:11pm On Jul 27, 2022
Too bad! Attribute of a failed state undecided
If the lifeless scammer still has an iota of integrity left in him, he'll simply resign ASAP!
Nig urgently needs a SANE, SOUND and COMPETENT LEADER!
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by nony43(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
doctorgold:

More heartbreakingly worrisome is how some people will contest this take and defend the present govt. You wonder if we all live in this country together. Apparently, we care about this country differently.

We are in a different country obviously.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by McCoy9067(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
The fear of bandit is the beginning of wisdom
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by lovinagbad: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
AFRICANJAMAICA:
Ok

In 2015....tinubu ,told us that buhari is the next thing afte sliced bread.....buhari failed woefully..as if that is not enough,they re bundle him in 2019..nigeria is almost gone..

But my shocker is that some folks,because of tribal and religious sentiment still want this epic failure of apc to continue in the person of tinubu...
I still cant understand it.
It needs to be another wonder of the world.
This is about education and not politics.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Tecnophone: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
you are a dullerd right?
Richy4:

shocked
Wow!! 16 subjects? shocked How did you managed to remember everything..I guess that's too much..
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Benchilwell: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Splitmind:
At least they are making good use of their time grin

If anyone passes they should be given national honour m
u be big fool aswear,na for ur anus ur brain they!
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by themanderon: 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
They created it nurtured and groomed it now it's a monster trying to consume them all.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Lordofistanbul: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tinubu should be held accountable, he’s the bad man that brought this country into this situation we find ourselves, what a shame , the same bad marketer is fronting for the same position. No shame in his eyes despite the size of his eye balls
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Ppp1p: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Richy4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tecnophone:
you are a dullerd right?
I would have told you how I feel with this question of yours but I wasn't born with enough middle fingers to express myself in this case embarassed
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by pat077: 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nigeria has expired, it's time we balkanize this country
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Mjshexy(f): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
Dksmile:

Nigeria is a time bomb all we need is prayer that is the only solution to this country problem and inbtw you are cute only if that is your real pic on your profile grin grin

Don't mind me I like cute yoyos
Thank you sir, i appreciate
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by izubext007: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is what buhari and his bandits brother want...... No to Western education.......but God will not shame us .

They will fail.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by spencekat(m): 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nawaooooo
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Paulianfa(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
If all these stories are true, it shall never be well with Buhari...
I have never seen a weak and a coward leader in Buhari, I always wonder how he even became a military man.
Imagine common bandits invade the capital as if the whole place is a bush.
Aso rock territory shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by RepoMan007: 8:16pm On Jul 27, 2022
Buhari wants to conclude this amnesty thing as much as he can before handing over.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by RepoMan007: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2022
Paulianfa:
If all these stories are true, it shall never be well with Buhari...
I have never seen a weak and a coward leader in Buhari, I always wonder how he even became a military man.
Imagine common bandits invade the capital as if the whole place is a bush.
Aso rock territory shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
he isn't weak or a coward. Amnesty must be granted according to their grand plan and it has to be in advance stage before handover son the next person is forced to approve money or else the terror resumes

1 Like

Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by RepoMan007: 8:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
izubext007:
This is what buhari and his bandits brother want...... No to Western education.......but God will not shame us .

They will fail.
it is about amnesty and not western education.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by comodo: 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Where is that vulture griller and Omenkalives? And what's the other one again Nairalandpolice. The 3 idiotas of Nairaland. Nigeria will happen to all of you soon. I think @Sarkki is on Twitter begging for help. Even from Igbos he said are below cow. Call evil by it's name, he said no. The stone he threw into the market place has landed on his own person. Call evil, by name. The land you stood on will bear you witness. Your ancestors will bear u witness. Your Guardian spirit will bear u witness, but NO, na hypocrisy sure pass because of #30k wey no even reach $42. I spit on all of you.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by RepoMan007: 8:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
themanderon:
They created it nurtured and groomed it now it's a monster trying to consume them all.
it is all a script meant to lead to amnesty.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by RepoMan007: 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
comodo:
Where is that vulture griller and Omenkalives? And what's the other one again Nairalandpolice. The 3 idiotas of Nairaland. Nigeria will happen to all of you soon. I think @Sarkki is on Twitter begging for help. Even from Igbos he said are below cow. Call evil by it's name, he said no. The stone he threw into the market place has landed on his own person. Call evil, by name. The land you stood on will bear you witness. Your ancestors will bear u witness. Your Guardian spirit will bear u witness, but NO, na hypocrisy sure pass because of #30k wey no even reach $42. I spit on all of you.
They have abandon their old I'd for new ones to be used to keep Tinubu in power. They parade as food bloggers mostly.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Everlastingson: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
The " business " of banditry is progressing, according to Liar Mo and el rufai.
Re: How Bandits’ Threat Forced Abuja Students To Sit For 13 Exams In A Day by Tareq1105: 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
treesun:

Bok Haram winning subtilty!

I'm just imagining how Buhari would leave this country next year. The country has collapsed on his head. No one fear him anymore, his words doesn't move anything again. He's lost respect, dignity and honour to the level that bandits are harassing him, threatening to kidnap him. Where's the God of Obasanjo?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whizkids School Spotted In Port Harcourt (picture) / Gbajabiamila Deceived Us To Call Off Strike ― ASUU / Truth Or Dare: What Really Is The Game All About In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.