Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,300 members, 7,846,340 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) (35280 Views)

Bayer Leverkusen Players Dance To Flavour’s Hit Song After Winning Bundesliga / Nigeria's Tobi Amusan Broke The World Record Twice In One Night / Moment Neymar Danced Into The CL Final With His Own Speaker, Only To Lose (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by effort1: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2022
ttemmi:
If this was won by a flat-head fellow from the yeast, by now some wailers would be trying to attribute it to one yeye biafra. We remember how this one in the pic hasn't won anything but was delusional and tried to disgrace Nigeria by wailing that he had just one jersey. Wailers.

You should shut up.

Do you think Amusan was happy with Nigeria's situation? No she wasn't.

Her tears were mixed tears of victory and sadness, sadness over the Nigeria's situation.

While singing the national anthem, did you note the way she stressed the word "Freedom"? No, you didn't?

No one is happy with Nigeria's situation.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Nword223: 10:40am On Jul 28, 2022
KingLarry04:

People like you don’t last more than 2 mins

Haha, bring that your soft azz let me try something.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by KingLarry04: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nword223:

Haha, bring that your soft azz let me try something.
Ha! Werey adodi, ogun combined with sanpona kee u dia
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Nword223: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2022
KingLarry04:

Ha! Werey adodi, ogun combined with sanpona kee u dia

That your red axxhole need rod.
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by KingLarry04: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nword223:

That your red axxhole need rod.
Hei mogbe!! I been hear say na 25 years beans for these set of lost brethrens oo,
Re: Tobi Amusan Danced To Buga Song After Her Victory (Video) by Nword223: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2022
KingLarry04:

Hei mogbe!! I been hear say na 25 years beans for these set of lost brethrens oo,

I know ya hot in ass now waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kelechi Nwakali And Francis Jacquelyn, His Girlfriend Loved Up In New Photos / Tokyo 2020: Referee Ndidi Madu Officiates, As Women Football Events Kick Off / 19-year-old Favour Ofili Breaks Okagbare’s 200m Record

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.