Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

I Am Now A Father!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Now A Father!!! (690 Views)

I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / What A Father Told His Daughter A-day Before Her Wedding - Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now A Father!!! by Tripleoluwa(m): 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hey � my people, I'm pleased to announce the arrival of my baby girl.

She came via a caesarean delivery 3 nights ago. The mother is fine but still needs bed rest. I posted here sometime in June, of how a guy stole my Samsung phone and stole money from my account.

I need little help with medical bill. The hospital said since she isn't a registered patient, bill is 250k plus other small small money o. Things are somehow. In fact, I just registered my car on e-hailing apps last 2 weeks. I have rallied around friends but when people see you with car, they think you have millions. Not knowing say brother man is "saparized"

0162880880. Gtbank. Ademola Michael.
Thanks
Re: I Am Now A Father!!! by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
You had 9 months. 9 fucking months to prepare for the coming of your child and you still have to come online to beg chei sad sad

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now A Father!!! by Tripleoluwa(m): 2:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:
You had 9 months. 9 fucking months to prepare for the coming of your child and you still have to come online to beg chei sad sad

Not really. I was ready. I have my own money. But something happened in June as someone stole my phone and gained access to my bank account.

That's what brought me to this level. I don't really do stuffs like this
Re: I Am Now A Father!!! by BRATISLAVA: 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Live and let live. The baby is here. Mocking and castigation will do nothing to change that.

You don't pay taxes in Nigeria that go into the care of families like his. So if he needs to beg, let him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Now A Father!!! by Raalsalghul: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2022
Tripleoluwa:

Not really. I was ready. I have my own money. But something happened in June as someone stole my phone and gained access to my bank account.

That's what brought me to this level. I don't really do stuffs like this

And your wife, so she doesn't have any money too?

I pity the child already.

I'm guessing it's the same girl you didn't love in an earlier post you created.

You sounded like you had shit covered then.

Na wa.
Re: I Am Now A Father!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
And here we are again. Another Problem have Just been added to the massive unending problems on ground and more are still on the Way Hmmm. OP may the Universe send you a Helper. All the best..

(1) (Reply)

Husband Gives Cheating Wife Of 8 Years The Lesson She Will Never Forget / What Do You Want For Christmas? / Desperately Needs Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.