Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,644 members, 7,823,830 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Battling With Diabetes I Have Good News For You! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Battling With Diabetes I Have Good News For You! (369 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Diagnosed With Diabetes, But In Stable Condition / Man Battling With His Life After Bragging And Drinking 6 Bottles Of 42% Alcohol / Terrible Diabetes I Was Suffering Vanished Away. I Didn't Believe It's Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Battling With Diabetes I Have Good News For You! by MigeoFoods(f): 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you pre- diabetic, Do you have type 1 or type 2 diabetes or you know someone that is battling with this

SIGN UP NOW TO BE AMONGST THE FIRST PERSONS TO HAVE FREE CONSULTATION WITH A DIETITIAN AND 50% SERVICE CHARGE

Click here
www.nutriklin.com

For enquiry
Call/WhatsApp : 08065784139
Re: Battling With Diabetes I Have Good News For You! by infomedacess(f): 10:17pm On Jul 28, 2022
Stem cell treatment for type 2 diabetes is an permanent solution for you, Our Specialized Physicians have enormous amount of experience to cure an diagnose any kind of Medical Condition.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Prescription In Nigeria? / Surrogate Mom Needed In Lagos / Lekki / Ikoyi Body Massage Therapy - Lekki Home Service Massage Therapy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.