Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,538 members, 7,816,310 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; (1324 Views)

Woman Hospitalised & Nearly Died After Picking Up A Dollar Bill, Found On Ground / Ajibawo Lawal & Sunday Akhigbe Die Inside Lagos Studio, Others Hospitalised / Police Sergeant Hospitalised After Hoodlums Attack In Mile 12. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
I had initially emailed her to help advise on treatment of her aunt's leg ulcer when she informed last month about her injuries from the UGM attack, but never responded to my follow up email seeking more information until I finally got this reply this morning after I had sent her another email last week asking her if she is ok and if she needs any help.

We were attacked at ozubulu. The driver managed to escape. I sustained injury while trying to jump out of the shuttle bus conveying me to nnewi. I landed on my stomach and I hit my head on the ground too. I have been buying drugs from the pharmacy but now in the hospital as I noticed that I can't breath well. Pls pray for me. My mom Is here with me. I need your support too. Here is my sis acc number. If you can, pls support me. 6321 654 004 oge ikudike, fidelity bank. Thanks and pray for me too
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by wakaman: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
embarassed
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by headbasher96(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
well the ones u see as your saviour(s) sometimes are wolfs in sheep clothing

get well soon dear

2 Likes

Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2022
Still no contact sad
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Neddstark: 6:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
I pray she is okay
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2022
Yeah, but it is not looking promising sad
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Grace2023: 5:52pm On Sep 09, 2022
GenBuhari:
Yeah, but it is not looking promising sad
since then have you heard from her?
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 09, 2022
I haven't sad
Grace2023:
since then have you heard from her?
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Grace2023: 2:39am On Sep 10, 2022
GenBuhari:
I haven't sad
have you asked his boyfriend?
He's on nairaland with moniker nwamamaiwota fatimaabubakar
Re: Adadike, A Nairalander, Hospitalised After IPOB UGM Attacked Bus She Was In; by Patriotsleague: 2:47pm On Sep 10, 2022
Ipob still killing their Igbo brothers and sisters. Peter Obi ask federal government to release the leader of these killers

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of A Nigerian Serial Killer / Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Reportedly Arrested Over Alleged N700m Fraud / Breaking News : Jakande’s Cousin Killed In Lagos Gang War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.