Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) (57515 Views)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Arsenal Sacking Unai Emery / Apostle Suleman Reacts To New Nigerian Passport With 'Herdsmen' Inscription / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Anti-Adeboye Protesters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by damilola4162(m): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6OEXMLPl6Y][/url]

Edo-based Clergyman, Apostle Johnson Suleiman, has reacted to claims that he is diabolic and has had extramarital affairs with a number of actresses, both home and abroad.

Reports were rife online this week with claims that the clergyman who was enmeshed in a sex-scandal involving a Canadian-based lady, Stephanie Otobo, a few years ago, is diabolic. A list of the actresses he has allegedly had an affair with was also passed around.

Responding to the allegation, Suleiman who was preaching in a crusade, described the people peddling the rumor as[i] ''Fools''.[/i]

In his words

''I heard that they are dragging me on social media, that the man is diabolic. Diabolic kill you there! You want to drag me? We will drag ourselves.

With regards to the list of actresses he has allegedly had intimate relationships with, the clergyman said he cannot deny his ''children'' and the people who have visited his church before

''The list nor long sef'' he said

He said no one drags him because he would use the dragging to gain more popularity for himself.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/CghPPQ6AZVT/?utm_source=ig_embed&utm_campaign=embed_video_watch_again

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by WhisperedNoise: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol

Modified:
My take - if anyone has an issue against this Pastor, they should charge him to court. And the blogs always publishing news about men of God, get ready to go to a court of law to defend yourself against libel charges.

103 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Omniman(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
grin
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by olola4(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
This man should come out straight jor, are you the only man of God in Nigeria It’s only your gullible followers you can continue to deceive.

Why will a so called man of God ride on DIRTY controversy to stay relevant and be popular. The first time I had is name about 3 years ago, it was about Toto grin matter, up till now na still Toto grin matter I dey hear is name.

Abegii talk true jor

319 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Tecnophone: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ok

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by olola4(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
The way Nigerians follow politicians and pastors is the definition of FOOLISHNESS just like a Sheep. No matter the evidence and allegations they will still continue to follow.

201 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by falcon01: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Damidave1124(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
They want tor pull him down, but we no go gree

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by LilVast1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Man don dey use them catch cruise lol

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Enu kii si Lara afo'keemu.

Why always Johnson suleman angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by LilVast1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cruise

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by posty56: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
sadly many sheeples. , won't believe the allegations ,they fear all this fake men of God pass God himself , they're afraid to think for themselves, I have seen multiple videos of Suleiman naked not just mere allegations. yet nothing

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by naija4life247: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
Alright nah

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Authoreety: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by coldsummer: 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Arrogant
Crude
Uncouth
Senseless
Silly
Lack of substance

WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU? It's ridiculous for you to think you can get away with how you drag the body of Christ in the mud.

Learn to respect the God you are claiming to represent!

114 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Freelane33(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
His money long
Before they use him
He go use himself
In asake’s voice

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Iretii0511(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Well, you can't shame the shameless.

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
The question is why only him? Why always him? Olukoya is there, they didn't accuse him.
Lots of actors attend daystar, but not single accused person came out.
why only him. A fly don't just land in the latrine, something attracted it.

69 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by UgoFly: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
I think bandits and thieving politicians deserves the curse from the apostle more than those he cursed.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by DrLadan2021: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Christian is a joke
Nah we Christians deh do ourselves
When last una see Muslim Deh Drag their Alfa ionline even on nairaland you have to swear before you comment on their thread

I stand with Johnson

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by kiiingemmy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
hmm
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by omooba969(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Apostle Suleiman the pussy bomber - Honourary member of the Sweet Boys Association. grin

27 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Ceenachi: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Are you the only pastor in this country?
Why are prostitutes always mentioning you as their big client?
All the time one person, I used to dismiss the rumours but this time around I believe them ogunudu?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by nob0dy: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
T
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by VenumX: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Coconut head.

Ladies dey try sha.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Pvin: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Why the drag "Rumour"
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by EmzyT: 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
The day you’ll remove Tithes and Offerings from the Church, that's the day we'll know those Pastors who're truly "Called" and the ones that are "Discalled" sad

That's when you'll hear some Pastors say: I be Engineer before oo, I thought the lord called me!

I only blame your gullible members that still listens to thieves like you parading themselves as Men of God God of Men and not we the intelligent ones!

Shameless fool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by oxygenlove(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Lol..... Everything about Nigeria this days nah cruise...

What if the list long....
Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by ignis: 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Cruise master

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman Reacts To Having Extramarital Affairs With Actresses (Video) by Bigfish121(m): 8:43pm On Jul 27, 2022
Make he dry there dey deceive himself.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reverend Oscar Mukahanana Commits Suicide As Adultery Leaks On Church’s Whatsapp / Jehovah Witness Lady Dies After Refusing Transfusion During Childbirth (photo) / Discovery Of Galilee Boat From Jesus' Time Proves Bible Accurate - Video, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.