Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,020 members, 7,818,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London (49252 Views)

Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be / Regina Daniels, Naira Marley, Broda Shagi, And Others Party Inside Ned Nwoko Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:40am On Jul 28, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDuO9HPcMOU

Davido, Williams Uchemba and Obi Cubana and Others Party Hard In London

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CghHJvdoEqL/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Malory: 3:49am On Jul 28, 2022
Davido is living the dream.

88 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by TrustCoinKing: 4:11am On Jul 28, 2022
If you need help sorting your medical or rent issues. Mail me at trustcoinking at gmail com

Only emergencies

19 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by donleo92(m): 4:39am On Jul 28, 2022
David and obi nothing do una.
you men have paid your dues, so flex on boss. David self na inspiration, forget....

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Gadafii: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2022
Club of big boys cool

Very soon me sef go Dey visit five countries in 1 week just for fun and enjoyment, insha Allah

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by chigoziri2403(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
Wetin concerns these ones with Nigeria problems

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Dailymice: 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Melodistic(m): 1:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
their life no hard. nah common man dey suffer Buhari regime

2 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by ExtremeDot: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Big Men.

There's time for everything. Time to hustle. Time to enjoy the harvest of your hustle.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Waakanda: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by MrRhymes101(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
This Davido is everywhere. I wonder who d stay him house for banana island lol. Reminds me of MI's verse in Timaya's life anã gågå; I fly so many times a year, I should rent sky...

7 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by tillaman(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
angry

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Lovenorth: 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Very soon Osun money will start crying in UK

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by iampeterben(m): 1:04pm On Jul 28, 2022
Make dem enjoy its good.

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by admax(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
Most of those guys have money and other passports, so, inflation no really concern them. But, unfortunately, na people wey dey trenches go vote useless leaders wey go further make them improvised in 2023.

11 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by dynicks(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2022
Life is all about the fulfillment of dreams....

My people abeg no kill yourselves ooh!.....if u dey earn 10k, catch cruise of 10k..

If u dey earn 1mil, catch cruise of 1mil........no go do pass yourself ooo

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by UptownVibes(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Money men

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nice

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by posty56: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
success get many friends

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by KEVIND: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Gradually, we are getting to the grassroots.
Obidient movement spreading like a wildfire.

17 Likes

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Lexodus42(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
Keep balling guys. It's not easy to make legit money here in Nigeria. I'm happy for you guys

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by ipobarecriminals: 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by Freelane33(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2022
Money answereth somethings

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by manuelkel(m): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2022
cool
Everywhere na Davido, this guy's living large.
"We no dey fear billing " cool

1 Like

Re: Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London by tradingknowled1: 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2022
the last time I checked , None of them are Salary earners and Yes..
They are human beings like you !!.. the only difference between you and them are determination , Hardwork and LUCK..
A HIGH PAYING SKILL CAN SET YOU UP FOR LIFE.

I offer forex trading Guidance and mentorship program.. Feel free to PM me if interested

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tony Umez Poses With His 4 Daughters / Wizkid And Chris Brown On The Street Of Los Angeles / Davido Cuddles Around Tinashe - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.