Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,366 members, 7,836,476 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers (28199 Views)

El-rufai Threatens To Sack Kaduna Lecturers Involved In ASUU Strike / Buhari Asked To Sack Godswill Obioma, NECO Registrar, Replace With A Northerner / Theft, Sex Scandal : LASU To Sack Six Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Pray(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2022
Hope this no work no pay is applicable to Ekwerenmadu?
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by ignis: 8:46am On Jul 28, 2022
This man is just heartless like Buhari
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2022
Lovenorth:

Pay rise is part of what they are demanding for and you would bear me witness of the high inflation if at all you are living in the country. States university don't just employ people indiscriminate there are things to be considered of which kaduna state assembly and people of kaduna are not ready to accept. You can't sack your people and employ outsiders

Lol. You’ll stay at home to protest for higher wages? Wow

Kaduna has enough indigenes to fill those positions. You underestimate the ‘inactive’ Labour force
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by heffem(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
MacWin155:
God knows I hate El-Rufffian with every blood running through my veins , but he has a valid point.

State Universities have no issue with the strike and should go back to class. This is a battle between public universities and the goverment.

...Bros, pls help me out because I'm confused here....are State universities not public Universities?
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:47am On Jul 28, 2022
porka:

Just like he filled up 23,000 teacher positions in the past without a single improvement in the performance of the pupils/studens in national and international exams but only an astronomical increase in banditry in his state.

Agreed. It’s a work I’m progress sir
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by laaja38(m): 8:53am On Jul 28, 2022
The Genesis of Nigeria problem is El'rufai. A demon in the making. An Islamization missionary.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Lovenorth: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2022
AlanSugar:
Lol. Are you a teacher? Then you have no reason going on strike cus what you are teaching is utter rubbish judging by your write up. You probably should be grateful to your employer for giving you an opportunity here though I won't know what you're imparting, certainly not knowledge. Education is a sham in naija. Better heads lined up with you on the interview day but guess what, you were considered due religious or ethnic "merit"!

I stand for justice, you don't have to be a teacher to know their condition of service, that's why we are encouraging you to read and know books, you can only know the value of education when you go to the university and obtain higher degrees. For me I don't have the time to stay in one place and wait for salary only at the end of every month so mind your business, don't underate me, everybody is not like you
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Mickeybook(f): 9:05am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In as much as I don't like this midget, but I support him on this. Lecturers are pure evil, always dragging students backward with their unending strike. ASUU has been going on strike since I was in my mother's womb till date, all to the detriment of the students.

They want the government to treat them well, while maltreating the students and boasting unashamedly that nobody will pass their course even if God should come down and write the course.

Even if the FG should give them all what they demanded today, after few months, they will make new demands and embarked again on strike. You can never satisfy them. I am not supporting what the government is doing, but the truth must be said.

Lazy people parading as lecturers with their nonsense teachings , always victimizing the students and boasting that they can go to hell, sex starved Idiots, always using their position to their own advantage by sleeping with vulnerable students

Just few Nigerian lecturers deserves RESPECT, majority of them are bunch of irresponsible bastards.
Dont you think this is because Nigeria Govt have been failing in it's obligation riighy from your mothers womb ? How can a Progessor earn less than $900 dollars monthly and you think it's right? It's a shame that some student even leave a better life than some of their professors financially.....let fg Improve our lecturers salaries book, they deserve it
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:10am On Jul 28, 2022
This man is one of the problems of Nigeria...

Poor Kaduna statae.... having a semi devil as governor that introduced Muslim Muslim..

Devil is already perparing his breakfast oooo
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by naturallysimple(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2022
[quote author=ECASH120 post=115151533]
to resume work.”[/b]

https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/28/ASUU-strike-i-will-sack-all-kaduna-lecturers-el-rufai-vows/[/quote
That's the best thing to do, what's the reason for state university to be joining this nonsense strike by this lazy lecturers, give them ultimatum to resume or sack them. If ASUU has problem with FG let federal university suffer for it because they are been subsides but state university are expensive enough to Carter for the issue. Those people abusing el-rufai for this statement are just shallow thinkers, that talk before they think. LASU and I think Kogi State University are not on strike.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2022
You only obey the aspect of the law that favours you, have you not contravened the law on many occasions?

If you have really been taking care of your workers they wont go on strike.

They are only doing a solidarity strike, if you as a governor are really leading by example , then your children should be schooling in one of the tertiary institutions in Kaduna, and not abroad.

The governors have no moral right to punish lecturers in state tertiary institutions as many of their children dont even attend these schools, if they did they d take care of the institutions. These are the people we trust to waste our collective wealth. Shame on us . (Minus me). wink
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Mynd44:
Well, LASU is not on strike too. I see no reason state universities should join a federal strike.

Federal universities don't join state strikes
this is why national ASUU should be disbanded let each universities function independent based on respective perculiarities... If kaduna govt is meeting up with lecturers demand then striking is pure nonsense El rufai should sack them
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by vee22: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2022
Is the school safe to resume just asking
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Thatakwabombabe: 9:28am On Jul 28, 2022
This country is a joke.

Meanwhile I have some stuff for urgent declutter
Boman Fridge/freezer. Chill very fast n neatly used
Table Top glass gas cooker (sparingly used)
Nexus 4.5kg Automatic washing machine. Used for just 4 months
Non negotiable pls
Price are not negotiable. They are discounted already to clearance price

Call/ WhatsApp 081….89…6454.92
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by akanbiaa(m): 9:29am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In as much as I don't like this midget, but I support him on this. Lecturers are pure evil, always dragging students backward with their unending strike. ASUU has been going on strike since I was in my mother's womb till date, all to the detriment of the students.

They want the government to treat them well, while maltreating the students and boasting unashamedly that nobody will pass their course even if God should come down and write the course.

Even if the FG should give them all what they demanded today, after few months, they will make new demands and embarked again on strike. You can never satisfy them. I am not supporting what the government is doing, but the truth must be said.

Lazy people parading as lecturers with their nonsense teachings , always victimizing the students and boasting that they can go to hell, sex starved Idiots, always using their position to their own advantage by sleeping with vulnerable students

Just few Nigerian lecturers deserves RESPECT, majority of them are bunch of irresponsible bastards.
If Teachers get half of lecturers salary they will rejoice for majority of Teachers salary currently is not up to a quarter of lecturers salaries , Teachers are really the one's making the most sacrifice and working the hardest and laying the solid foundation for students.

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by ofiko123(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Iet the will of the lord be done in ASUU strike matters..
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Mickeybook:
Dont you think this is because Nigeria Govt have been failing in it's obligation riighy from your mothers womb ? How can a Progessor earn less than $900 dollars monthly and you think it's right? It's a shame that some student even leave a better life than some of their professors financially.....let fg Improve our lecturers salaries book, they deserve it
is it federal govt that ll also cater for kaduna university? And why are you calculating dollars do we spend dollars in Nigeria? Besides academics isn't where to be super Rich... If any ASUU members envy politicians they should resign their Job and Join politics... The internal generated revenue in federal universities is it remitted to govt... If ASUU want more money it means fees ll increase
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Akharmony: 9:33am On Jul 28, 2022
if this report is true then To Hell to El-Rufai. .
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by MacWin155(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
heffem:
...Bros, pls help me out because I'm confused here....are State universities not public Universities?

In Nigeria, State Universities are run by the state government and the state government is saddled with the task of paying remuneration to lecturers as well as employing them. Yes, they are part of ASUU and seemingly public universities, but the Strike doesn't concern them.

If you notice, the federal government don't pay State University lecturers salary, they only pay Federal University lecturers. Schools like Uniport is different from Rivers State University, because the federal government handles Uniport, the state government handles Rivers State University.

ASUU strike majorly concerns federal University lecturers. Not state University lecturers, because their demands is handled by the state government.

My bad for the confusion. I should have strictly said Federal University.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Gbeng30(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2022
El rufai is a lunatic I'm not surprised if he want to sack himself too... His one of the most insensitive and useless politicians we have in this country... Bunch of terrorist
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by emmyluizzz: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2022
this is the only time I will support this man..now tell me why will a state University join in the strike that doesn't concern them... simple, because of greediness..

afterall a certain state government did it in Edo state
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by emmyluizzz: 9:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Gbeng30:
El rufai is a lunatic I'm not surprised if he want to sack himself too... His one of the most insensitive and useless politicians we have in this country... Bunch of terrorist

oga shut up your dirty mouth ..idi*t

what do you know about politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by sweetkev(m): 9:50am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

He be like say one lecturer don shine your kongo before.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Davemarine: 9:52am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1. When has the Government ever treated them well?
2. So they should sacrifice their life here on earth for students? Will you do that as a lecturer?
3. Will you continue working and not enjoy the benefits just because taking action would affect students?
4. You blame lecturers for unethical behaviour in varsities? No sir, it's the government. Who is supposed to penalize a lecturer for such. That is who you should look at.
5. Maybe you don't know this, but listen and learn. When the head is corrupt, the body automatically becomes corrupt. The Government is corrupt, so every thing controlled by the government will be corrupt.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by longview007: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Utterances of the kind of people managing the affairs of the nation.
Tufiakwa!!
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by edungene7: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2022
Always proving to be a terrorist with every giving opportunity
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by heffem(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2022
MacWin155:

In Nigeria, State Universities are run by the state government and the state government is saddled with the task of paying remuneration to lecturers as well as employing them. Yes, they are part of ASUU and seemingly public universities, but the Strike doesn't concern them.

If you notice, the federal government don't pay State University lecturers salary, they only pay Federal University lecturers. Schools like Uniport is different from Rivers State University, because the federal government handles Uniport, the state government handles Rivers State University.

ASUU strike majorly concerns federal University lecturers. Not state University lecturers, because their demands is handled by the state government.

My bad for the confusion. I should have strictly said Federal University.
...Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Lovenorth:
Are his children ready to teach in the University with this poor salary and dilapidated infrastructure?

KASU has one of the best Salary structures in Nigeria. Even a Junior Lecturer is buying car in his 1st year of employment.
DOn't just comment because you hate.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Rex777: 10:10am On Jul 28, 2022
When you have not finish sacking bandits, you want to sack lecturers. Your cup will soon full.
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by Lovenorth: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2022
GoodMuyis:

KASU has one of the best Salary structures in Nigeria. Even a Junior Lecturer is buying car in his 1st year of employment.
DOn't just comment because you hate.
I don't hate Elrufai I just hate being dectatorial and arrogant. I expect him to sit down with the striking union and have a meaningful discussion so as to find lasting solution to the problems, giving threats up and down would not solve the problems
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by PrinceGallant: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You deserve a gift for this beautiful comment, dm me let's talk
Re: ASUU Strike: El-Rufai Threatens To Sack All Kaduna Lecturers by GoodMuyis(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2022
Lovenorth:

I don't hate Elrufai I just hate being dectatorial and arrogant. I expect him to sit down with the striking union and have a meaningful discussion so as to find lasting solution to the problems, giving threats up and down would not solve the problems

Which Problem could that be if I may asked?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Much Did You Spend On Your Final Year Project? / She Graduated In 2016 But Has Been Failing Two Particular Courses / Meet 18-Year-Old Daniel Obaji, The Youngest Graduate In NYU Abu Dhabi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.