Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

ASUU Has Extended The Strike To 2 Years. What Are You Doing As Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Has Extended The Strike To 2 Years. What Are You Doing As Students (153 Views)

ASUU Has Extended Strike To Two Year / I’m Surprised ASUU Has Gone On Strike – Malam Adamu, Education Minister / ASUU Agrees To Call Off Strike, To Receive N70bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Has Extended The Strike To 2 Years. What Are You Doing As Students by Faithfulos99(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2022
ASUU has extended the strike to 2 years. What are you doing as a students

Sometimes I imagine if our government has human feelings by allowing the next generation to suffer all because of their mistakes. But as students, you can't seat at home and do nothing.

Good news

Do you Amazon have given writers and none writers to publish books. All you need is a smartphone and an Internet connection. Guess what,

No ads
No referral
No website
Just publish and earn with your phone on weekly basis.

Please note. Amazon is not a Ponzi scheme or get rich quickly.

If interested to know more contact my WhatsApp line

(1) (Reply)

LAUTECH Releases 2022/2023 JUPEB Admission Form / Final Year , Msc Project(engineering $ Science) / Commonwealth Professional Fellowships 2022/2023 For Mid-career Professionals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.