Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:25 PM

--- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- - Investment Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ads / --- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- (254 Views)

302% Return On Investment (ROI) In 16 Days........with Proofs / --- 50 Million Naira In Just One Month --- / OXFORD AGROVEST: EARN 35-41% Return On Your Investment - UPDATED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

--- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- by AdeolaW: 4:36am On Jul 29, 2022
Hello,
I made a post sometimes last year about my exceptional talents in forex trading. I got very good offers from investors who contacted me and at the same time some others doubted if it was true and asked for proofs. Unfortunately, i dont keep proofs then, i just do my trading and focus on making good returns from it. I never thought keeping step by step records of how deposits was made and ROI progress made was important.
I have been in and out of the country cos my employer opened new offices in other african countries and i was very busy setting things up. As a result of my busy schedules, i deliberately stopped trading because trading to me involves my 99% or nothing. When and if i am not ready to give my 99% concentration, i dont bother trading no matter the temptation or pressures from client.
However, i am back in the country now and ready to take up trading for investors on a 2 weeks cycle.
However, let me share some proofs this time, as i took my time to document proofs of the latest trade i helped a client with last week.

1) Client and a very good friend gave me 5 Million Naira on Tuesday, 19th of July 2022
2) Agreement we had was to trade with the money for only 2 weeks.
3) I funded the trading account on the same Tuesday, 19th of July 2022 and started trading that same day.
4) Client said he was hoping and expecting a ROI of between 5% to 10% in 2 weeks.
5) At exactly one week (6 days of Trading), the ROI on the trade was 84% and attached are proofs.

Attached are the first set of proofs......

Re: --- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- by AdeolaW: 4:45am On Jul 29, 2022
First Attached picture is the account after 1st day of trading (19th of July 2022)
Second Attached picture is the account after 2nd day of trading (20th of July 2022)
Third Attached picture is the account after 3rd day of trading (21st of July 2022)
Forth Attached picture is the account after 4th day of trading (22nd of July 2022)

Re: --- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- by AdeolaW: 4:49am On Jul 29, 2022
First Attached picture is the account after 5th day of trading (25th of July 2022)
Second Attached picture is the account after 6th day of trading (26th of July 2022)

I have stopped trading on that account and started trading on another account. Planning to start trading for another client on Monday.

Re: --- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- by AdeolaW: 5:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Notes :
-----------------------------
1) My trading are always transparent and open, i am not a conventional trader that relies on profits made on trading to survive, hence i let all my clients have all access to trade accounts and they can always see the status of account and profits as at any time.
2) Clients will be given the investor password of the trading account to always view the account and trade live. There is nothing hidden.
3) I always prefer short window trading of not more than 2 weeks at most or less on the normal circumstances, which means i would stop trading, withdraw all the money and send the funds back to you at the expiration of the time agreed.
4) Once i meet the target or exceed the target, i will stop trading, withdraw the money and send the funds back to you.
5) You will take 60% of the ROI, while i take 40% of the ROI, after target is met or exceeded and trading stops.
6) You can always request to stop trading anytime and ask the funds be withdrawn to you.
7) Roll over of trading agreement is possible after every 2 weeks, but depends if there are no pending client waiting.
8.) I can only trade for a client at a particular time, unfortunately. Once i am trading for a client and engaged in it, i do not take funds from any other clients no matter the pressure. You will have to wait till when i finish the current trade before i can have the chance to take up yours. I do not add clients funds together.
9) Its only a customers trade at a time. I dont do crowd trading.
Re: --- Return on Investmet of 84% In Just 7 Days (With Proofs) --- by AdeolaW: 5:08am On Jul 29, 2022
You can reach me anytime on adeolawindows@gmail.com

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Your Life, Invest In It! Acquire A Life Time Investment. (SKILLS) / Pop Corn Equipment Is Available For Sale / Own A Juicy Chunk Of Tantalizers Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.