Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar (7075 Views)

1443 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / 1442 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar / Today's Hijri Date Is ....... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Debangis20(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2022
...and it is the only true calender

2 Likes

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Babalola0920: 3:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
siant:
WHILE THE WORLD IS IN THE 21ST CENTURY, ISLAM IS STILL IN 15TH CENTURY. NO WONDER SOME OUTDATED QURANIC TEACHINS STILL REMAIN RELEVANT TO THEM! EVEN SEUN IS ARCHAEC. NO NEW INOVATION TO NAIRALAND, EXCEPT SWEARING ON ISLAMIC THREAD AND THREAT OF BAN.
Hardly will you find Muslim in CHRISTAIN forum know why.because ISLAM is the only true religion is people whom life are below standard that look onto people who's life are standard NIGERIA USA can be used as your case study incase... wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by IslamVIRGlNS: 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
Babalola0920:

Hardly will you find Muslim in CHRISTAIN forum know why.because ISLAM is the only true religion is people whom life are below standard that look onto people who's life are standard NIGERIA USA can be used as your case study incase... wink

Should I be mentioning monikers of your slave's friends in Islam that are disturbing Christians in their own room?

1 Like

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Hassanmaye(m): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lukgaf:
According to the Nigeria Supreme Council of Islam, today, Friday 29th of July, 2022 is the 30th day of Dhulhijjah, 1443AH which marks the end of the 1443 Hijrah calendar and the beginning of another calendar (1444H).

Below is the history of how the Islamic Calendar came into existence.

https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/2020/08/316090/1442-hijri-new-year-tracing-the-roots-of-the-islamic-calendar/
Alhamdulillah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Realists(m): 4:55pm On Jul 29, 2022
Barka to new Islamic year, may the blessings of Allah be upon his servants.

4 Likes

Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by carinmom(f): 5:21pm On Jul 29, 2022
Realists:
Barka to new Islamic year, may the blessings of Allah be upon his servants.
Ameen
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Babalola0920: 10:07pm On Jul 29, 2022
IslamVIRGlNS:

Should I be mentioning monikers of your slave's friends in Islam that are disturbing Christians in their own room?

Don't have to because I never did & I see no reason why I should plunge into someone else's business when my own plenty thanks for acknowledgement based on my post !
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2022
From all this Allah is a moon god.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
keylogger:
From all this Allah is a moon god.
U don't have sense, u lack deep knowledge of your own religion. And it will shock you that prophet Issa A.S ( Yeshua or Jesus) is a paternal brother to prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Jesus will deny U & disbelievers will all be shame. both Jesus & Prophet Muhammad S.A.W will let you know that Islam is the true religion of ALLAH or God. This is beyond your comprehension, people of the real book or people of knowledge will explain better for u. u will ask how I know this, I went to a missionary school
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by IslamVIRGlNS: 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Babalola0920:

Don't have to because I never did & I see no reason why I should plunge into someone else's business when my own plenty thanks for acknowledgement based on my post !

So tell your people to stop disturbing Christians in their own room
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 12:59am On Aug 21, 2022
Bukola94:
U don't have sense, u lack deep knowledge of your own religion. And it will shock you that prophet Issa A.S ( Yeshua or Jesus) is a paternal brother to prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Jesus will deny U & disbelievers will all be shame. both Jesus & Prophet Muhammad S.A.W will let you know that Islam is the true religion of ALLAH or God. This is beyond your comprehension, people of the real book or people of knowledge will explain better for u. u will ask how I know this, I went to a missionary
school
Dude God has no religion, and u said u went to missionary sch
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2022
Bukola94:
U don't have sense, u lack deep knowledge of your own religion. And it will shock you that prophet Issa A.S ( Yeshua or Jesus) is a paternal brother to prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Jesus will deny U & disbelievers will all be shame. both Jesus & Prophet Muhammad S.A.W will let you know that Islam is the true religion of ALLAH or God. This is beyond your comprehension, people of the real book or people of knowledge will explain better for u. u will ask how I know this, I went to a missionary school

God has no religion. Islamization is the reason Jesus is coming to save his people . U still don’t get it? Islam is the religion of the anti Christ.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 1:14am On Aug 22, 2022
keylogger:

God has no religion. Islamization is the reason Jesus is coming to save his people . U still don’t get it? Islam is the religion of the anti Christ.
I will kip repeating it that u don't have sense, and I can't be engaging someone that don't have deep knowledge of religion. Let me tip u, there are over 100religion, even a thousand. Jesus ( Issa A.S) is a brother to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, Jesus confirm the coming of the holy Prophet Muhammad S.A.W & he Jesus Christ said he Anabi is the last prophet from God. Can you comprehend that? I doubt it, I come in peace
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 11:25am On Aug 22, 2022
Bukola94:
I will kip repeating it that u don't have sense, and I can't be engaging someone that don't have deep knowledge of religion. Let me tip u, there are over 100religion, even a thousand. Jesus ( Issa A.S) is a brother to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W, Jesus confirm the coming of the holy Prophet Muhammad S.A.W & he Jesus Christ said he Anabi is the last prophet from God. Can you comprehend that? I doubt it, I come in peace

Religions are man made. Stop saying Islam is the religion of God.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 11:45am On Aug 22, 2022
keylogger:

All religion are man made like u said, but Islam is the only true religion of ALLAH.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 12:52pm On Aug 22, 2022
Bukola94:
All religion are man made like u said, but Islam is the only true religion of ALLAH.

Search for “cira international” on you tube and watch ex Muslims knowledge about Islam and it being a false religion. You will be shock.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 1:47pm On Aug 22, 2022
keylogger:

Search for “cira international” on you tube and watch ex Muslims knowledge about Islam and it being a false religion. You will be shock.
u said ex Muslim, u go check what ex xtian said about Christian religion
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 5:31am On Aug 23, 2022
keylogger:

Dude God has no religion, and u said u went to missionary sch
yes I went to missionary school and I know what I am saying. most of Christianity miracles are doctor. most are fake. God has religion, which we must believe. There is over a thousand religion. but Islam is the only true one. And science have proof it, but u will never agreed & u will never learn or want to learn it. I fall in both side of Islam & xtian, and that's how I know this.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 7:45am On Aug 24, 2022
keylogger:

it is what it is, Islam is the only true religion of God, even some Jew know this & they know it is the fact. have you heard of the book of Moses and Dawud before?
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 1:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bukola94:
it is what it is, Islam is the only true religion of God, even some Jew know this & they know it is the fact. have you heard of the book of Moses and Dawud before?

U guys claims to know more about Islam but you know nothing.
During the time of Moses God identify himself as Yahweh to Moses. But u can’t find that name in the Quran. Yet u relate Islam to Moses, while Moses never mention Islam.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 6:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
keylogger:

U guys claims to know more about Islam but you know nothing.
During the time of Moses God identify himself as Yahweh to Moses. But u can’t find that name in the Quran. Yet u relate Islam to Moses, while Moses never mention Islam.
Yahweh is not Arabic text, the nearest to it is ALLAH. Moses is Musa A.s in Islam, Moses did mention Islam, if you want to know more about Moses mentioning Islam. Go and dig Egypt history and Pharaoh ( Fir,auna in Islam). And the story of the red sea is one of the fact that Moses is a Muslim. He fought injustice inform of jihad
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2022
Bukola94:
Yahweh is not Arabic text, the nearest to it is ALLAH. Moses is Musa A.s in Islam, Moses did mention Islam, if you want to know more about Moses mentioning Islam. Go and dig Egypt history and Pharaoh ( Fir,auna in Islam). And the story of the red sea is one of the fact that Moses is a Muslim. He fought injustice inform of jihad

Do you know the Quran was 1st written in Aramaic?
But your muslims scholars will never tell you this.
Also they will never tell you there are 26 versions of the Quran, the general one in circulation was introduced in 1924.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 4:59am On Aug 27, 2022
keylogger:

Do you know the Quran was 1st written in Aramaic?
But your muslims scholars will never tell you this.
Also they will never tell you there are 26 versions of the Quran, the general one in circulation was introduced in 1924.
Islam is the only true religion of God. it's clear, no addition and subtraction. it is what it is, and is the only Holy book that as not change & is been in existence for more than 1400 years. so find a cogent point.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2022
Bukola94:
Islam is the only true religion of God. it's clear, no addition and subtraction. it is what it is, and is the only Holy book that as not change & is been in existence for more than 1400 years. so find a cogent point.

I thought you said you went to missionary school?
There are big holes in the narrative of Islam, make research. God bless.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 8:50am On Aug 27, 2022
keylogger:

I thought you said you went to missionary school?
There are big holes in the narrative of Islam, make research. God bless.
yes I went to a missionary school, and I was one of the best students in Christian studies. big hole like? u know since we begin this debate, I have not said anything negative about Christianity, unlike you. that is hypocrite of u, your comments is full of insecurities & u are not even sure of your religion.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 8:55am On Aug 27, 2022
quotes me anywhere, Islam is only true religion of ALLAH (God). Jesus ( Issa) is a brother to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and Jesus said of is coming in the bible. but u will never read it or understand it. I been a Muslim, a practicing Muslim, I believe in Holy Quran & the real Bible. peace!
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by keylogger(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2022
Bukola94:
quotes me anywhere, Islam is only true religion of ALLAH (God). Jesus ( Issa) is a brother to Prophet Muhammad s.a.w and Jesus said of is coming in the bible. but u will never read it or understand it. I been a Muslim, a practicing Muslim, I believe in Holy Quran & the real Bible. peace!

I have nothing more to say, I have spoken the truth to you. It’s left for you to make finding and live with it.
Re: 1444 Hijri New Year: Tracing The Roots Of The Islamic Calendar by Bukola94: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2022
keylogger:

I have nothing more to say, I have spoken the truth to you. It’s left for you to make finding and live with it.
nothing more to say to u too, u have lied to me, Jesus will deny U. I have make finding & research, Al hamdu Lillah, I am a living witness to all Al Quran Karim said. U will never understand except God guide u, may we never go astray. God bless you and me. I came in peace

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / Does Islam Condone Or Encourage Desecration Of Jesus(prophet Isah) / Help A Muslim Sister Learn About Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.