Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! (8486 Views)

These Ads On My Phone Are Making Me Sick And Tired / Why The Galaxy S23 Ultra Is NOT Worth Buying / Samsung Unveils the Galaxy S21 Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2022
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra is my dream phone. If I lay my hand on it I don't mind using it for ten years. I'm so obsessed with the phone that whenever I visit any online store, it is the first thing I search even though I cannot afford it. I nearly bought a copy of the phone on Alibaba last week even though I know it's not the original.

Please how can I overcome this obsession?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by RedChiefPriest: 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Work hard so you can afford it then the obsession will stop or buy mask and cutlass then go for samsung hunting.
Me too like the phone

18 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Work hard so you can afford it then the obsession will stop or buy mask and cutlass then go for samsung hunting.
Me too like the phone
We've been working hard from time immemorial. But each day you wake up, you realize that you have more responsibilities bigger than all the ones you've hitherto catered for. This adulthood ehn

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Runningwater(m): 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
I love the phone too smiley

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by RedChiefPriest: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
uncleck:

We've been working hard from time immemorial. But each day you wake up, you realize that you have more responsibilities bigger than all the ones you've hitherto catered for. This adulthood ehn
No be lie sha grin
Make God help man

11 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Greatdand007(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
uncleck:
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra is my dream phone. If I lay my hand on it I don't mind using it for ten years. I'm so obsessed with the phone that whenever I visit any online store, it is the first thing I search even though I cannot afford it. I nearly bought a copy of the phone on Alibaba last week even though I know it's not the original.

If you see iPhone 13 pro max you will hate that Samsung

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by aronski(m): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
hahaha!
Me that always go to amazon and add the phone to my cart as if I get money to but am.
now na S22 Ultra dey top but no much difference from S21 Ultra sha.

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 10:47pm On Jul 29, 2022
Greatdand007:

You just opened the Pandora's box �

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by wiseone28: 11:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
uncleck:

If Nigeria was a developed country you would have use it on contract

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Entanglement: 11:37pm On Jul 29, 2022
uncleck:

like play like play my guy go soon start robbery business!

5 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by wiseone28: 11:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
RedChiefPriest:
Me too like the phone
He will save money for the phone before you know another better one is out

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by DavidHarry(m): 11:48pm On Jul 29, 2022
How much you get?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Engrgibbs: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
Greatdand007:

All those over hyped phone.. Samsung S22 ultra over Iphone 13 promax any day any time

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:

People did worse to Blackberry. Today, blackberry is out of market. It can't even function again.
My brother, foolish starts with material obsession; wisdom starts with heavenly obsession. Be wise!

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by 1x2x3: 1:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

A friend of mine uses iPhone 13 Pro Max, while I use S22 Ultra, she handed me her phone to snap her so I took a few shots before switching to my Samsung.......I took just one shot and I saw how inferior she felt seeing the picture quality on Samsung ���.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Neitan(m): 2:55am On Jul 30, 2022
Work hard to get multiple streams of income.

Don't despair, Your hustle will pay!

Meanwhile, guys check out this design and send a message if you want something similar :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drRV3O4TQQU

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 5:18am On Jul 30, 2022
How much?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:20am On Jul 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

Bro, s22 ultra is out. S21 ultra is not the best phone in the world, but I'm obsessed with it. 13 pro max doesn't move me at all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:22am On Jul 30, 2022
wiseone28:
If Nigeria was a developed country you would have use it on contract
There's easy buy in Nigeria. But I don't fund my obsession mindlessly. What if it get stolen when I still have lone to repay?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:24am On Jul 30, 2022
Entanglement:
like play like play my guy go soon start robbery business!

Robbery just to buy phone? What if they now catch me and set me ablaze? My foolishness no reach that level abeg

10 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:25am On Jul 30, 2022
DavidHarry:
How much you get?
You wan sell am give me? Even if na fairly used as far as the battery and screen are good
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:29am On Jul 30, 2022
nijaomegacode:

People did worse to Blackberry. Today, blackberry is out of market. It can't even function again.
My brother, foolish starts with material obsession; wisdom starts with heavenly obsession. Be wise!
Bro I prefer worldly obsession. If heavenly obsession was real heaven would have provided my lovely s21 ultra for me. Did psalms 145:19 not say that heaven will satisfy the desires of all those who fear him?

4 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by oracle009(m): 5:40am On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:
Samsung Galaxy s21 ultra is my dream phone. If I lay my hand on it I don't mind using it for ten years.

Don't worry. I'm a die-hard samsung fan also. I struggled to purchase note9 in 2020 from nurex01. I was so joyous and was planning to buy note 10 in future.

Alas! This year February, I was one of the 100 people that pre-ordered samsung s22ultra cheesy Never give up, I have a s22ultra + samsung watch4. Same with my wife, and now I don't feel so obsessed as I do feel before I got it. grin grin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by uncleck: 5:45am On Jul 30, 2022
oracle009:

Don't worry. I'm a die-hard samsung fan also. I struggled to purchase note9 in 2020 from nurex09. I was so joyous and was planning to buy note 10 in future.

Alas! This year February, I was one of the 100 people that pre-ordered samsung s22ultra cheesy Never give up, I have a s22ultra + samsung watch4. Same with my wife, and now I don't feel so obsessed as I do feel before I got it. grin grin
I've been using different Samsung A series but they don't tickle my fancy at all. But it's well.

You no longer feel obsessed as before because you have satisfied your curiosity. Imagine the feeling before and after se.x?
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Danmboss(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2022
Greatdand007:

What's is in iPhone 13 that's not on 12 battery not included.

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2022
I remember when I used to be obsessed with iPhones back in 2018 I mean the iPhone X at that time, back then I was broke, using a 20k android phone lol
And I would always browse the specs of this iPhones
Bottom line is obsession is good for motivation makes you want to hustle hard to get what you want
Now I use iPhones like it’s nothing, eventually the obsession died down lol
I’m on the 12promax tho..i have vowed to use it until there’s a significant change in iphone specs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by wiseone28: 7:12am On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:

There's easy buy in Nigeria. But I don't fund my obsession mindlessly. What if it get stolen when I still have lone to repay?
Easy buy that you will pay almost double the price of the phone
Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tellsblinks(m): 7:31am On Jul 30, 2022
oracle009:

Don't worry. I'm a die-hard samsung fan also. I struggled to purchase note9 in 2020 from nurex09. I was so joyous and was planning to buy note 10 in future.

Levels!!!

8 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by gulfer: 8:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Work hard to earn and buy it or master your obsessions so that you do not find yourself doing the wrong and evil things to assuage the cravings undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by DaInferno(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2022
uncleck:

we gather day cry

1 Like

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by mimic1190: 9:08am On Jul 30, 2022
wink

Re: Galaxy S21 Ultra Is Making Me Go Crazy!!! by tecnolad(m): 9:41am On Jul 30, 2022
Engrgibbs:
All those over hyped phone.. Samsung S22 ultra over Iphone 13 promax any day any time

I respect your decision of picking the Samsung S22 Ultra over the iPhone 13 Pro Max; however, the 13 Pro Max isn't overrated.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, although being Apple's last year flagship device, packs a stronger processor than the Samsung S22 Ultra; let's not even try comparing battery lives of both phones.

Also, there's better speaker quality, better build on the iPhone and face unlock, for me, is way more convenient than using a fingerprint scanner.

If you own more than one Apple device, you enjoy Apple's unmatched ecosystem.

Finally, the iPhone 13 Pro Max video recording beasts the S22 ultra any day.

See it's not overhyped? But I guess everyone has what works best for them.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel E173u-2 Unlock / Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself / Which Smart TV Should I Buy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.