Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents (486 Views)

De General: I’m Not A Drug Trafficker, Comedian Cries After Regaining Freedom / Degeneral: NDLEA Release Pictures Of Instagram Skit Maker And Drugs Seized / Bbnaija Tbaj Gets Her Self A Luxurious Apartment, Begs For House Warming Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents by Jenniferchuma10: 10:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Copied from trendinghub.ng

Popular skit maker, Sunday Joshua Martins better known as DeGeneral has built a luxurious house for his parents.

Skit maker De General builds luxurious apartment for his parents (video)
The comedian has decided to put joyous smiles on the faces of his parents as he builds them a marvelous house.

The announcement was made by some of the comedian’s friends who interviewed him.

His friends had thought the house was for himself, but he informed them that it was just for his parents and the one he would build for himself would be bigger than this.

“This is not for me, it’s for my parents,” he said.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/skit-maker-de-general-builds-luxurious-apartment-for-his-parents-video/

Re: Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents by Zee0007: 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
He don pay him dues. Congratulations mom and dad.
Re: Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents by gift2xl: 10:40pm On Jul 29, 2022
Congrat.
Re: Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents by VeryWickedMan: 10:42pm On Jul 29, 2022
Proceeds of fraud
Re: Skit Maker De General Builds Luxurious Apartment For His Parents by MITCHELL96: 11:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Proceeds of fraud

Any tangible evidence ? Or you're just assuming ? undecided

How deluded are you that you think people can't achieve this feat by hustling legitimately ?

(1) (Reply)

Watch The VIDEO HERE Of Khalid And Daniella "Knack" Live On Bbnaija Season7 / I Visited Lagos State I Found Everyone Doing This (video) / Davido Reaches Out To Man Who Remixed Electricity Song & Made It Sound Different

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.