Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Gang War Going On In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gang War Going On In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos (1706 Views)

Heavy Rainfall Pulls Down High Tension Wire At Ikeja Area Of Lagos. See Photos / 5 Types Of Lagos Women You Should Never Mess With (PHOTOS) / Man Lying Down In Front Of Sos Along Iyana Isolo Area Of Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gang War Going On In Fadeyi Area Of Lagos by yungeorge(m): 4:34pm On Aug 01, 2011
Just got this from a friend of mine on FACEBOOK and some else confirm it that it's been happening for a while now.

Gang war going on in Fadeyi area of Lagos. People have been killed and scores injured. If you have anything to do in that area, PLEASE steer clear for now! And inform your folks too. We will not mourn over anyone in this new month by God's special grace. A rebroadcast of this message may save a soul, No really sure so I need you guys to confirm please

(1) (Reply)

Sexxxslizz....challenge Me One On One U Albino B!tch / Pre-wedding Photos Of FRSC Officer And Fiancee Goes Viral / Read Cool FM OAP Reaction To Pastor Adeboye Kissing His Wife, Foluke In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.