Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) (4037 Views)

Hulk Hogan Marries Sky Daily (His 3rd Marriage) / Hulk Hogan And Jennifer McDaniel, His 46-Year-Old Wife (Pictures) / Kemi Olunloyo: Davido's Son Arrived The Day He Sexually Harassed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
The Paulista Valdir Segato, who was successful on social networks because of his arm muscles, being known as the "Brazilian Hulk", died in Ribeirão Preto. His death was recorded on Tuesday (26), the same day the man turned 55. The information about Segato's death was confirmed to UOL by his friends. According to one of them, Valdir felt sick at home, he was rescued by Samu (Mobile Emergency Care Service) for the Nelson Mandela UPA, but he couldn't resist. The cause of death was not revealed

Segato's latest publications on the networks alluded to his birthday. "Another year of life," he said in one of the posts. With almost three thousand followers on Instagram, he received a series of comments lamenting the death. Segato's story became known worldwide in 2016 when Valdir was interviewed by the British tabloid Daily Mail. At the time, he was called the "Brazilian Hulk" and confessed that he injected Synthol, a mineral oil, to make his arms bigger. "They call me Hulk, Schwarzenegger, and He-Man all the time. I've doubled the size of my bicep, but I want it to grow even bigger," he said. Valdir's goal was to reach 68 cm.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/07/brazilian-hulk-dies-in-ribeirao-preto.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 30, 2022
He injected oil

4 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is what the Internet is doing to people these days,RIP to him.

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Richy4(m): 2:40pm On Jul 30, 2022
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 4:11pm On Jul 30, 2022
Looks like amoeba.....They called you Hulk and Schwarzenegger is pure sarcastic ,not that you are anywhere near them. The truth the hid from you....quickened your earthly exit...

7 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by SNEFF: 4:29pm On Jul 30, 2022
Steroid shit !

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Channah1(f): 5:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Looks like balloons on him. Doesn't match his face.

5 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Gadafii: 5:58pm On Jul 30, 2022
Wtf is this

Wo rip

1 Like

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by sharpwriter(m): 6:07pm On Jul 30, 2022
This na body and shape deformity nah... Not body building. shocked shocked angry

RIP to him
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by royalair(m): 8:01pm On Jul 30, 2022
See as chest be like puff puff bread
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Drugie
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by abumeinben(m): 9:04pm On Jul 30, 2022
Steroids. They either attack the heart or liver.

2 Likes

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Radioactivity(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
�����
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Aqesimitta: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Steroids
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by SamOchuko: 11:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
The Paulista Valdir Segato, who was successful on social networks because of his arm muscles, being known as the "Brazilian Hulk", died in Ribeirão Preto. His death was recorded on Tuesday (26), the same day the man turned 55. The information about Segato's death was confirmed to UOL by his friends. According to one of them, Valdir felt sick at home, he was rescued by Samu (Mobile Emergency Care Service) for the Nelson Mandela UPA, but he couldn't resist. The cause of death was not revealed

Segato's latest publications on the networks alluded to his birthday. "Another year of life," he said in one of the posts. With almost three thousand followers on Instagram, he received a series of comments lamenting the death. Segato's story became known worldwide in 2016 when Valdir was interviewed by the British tabloid Daily Mail. At the time, he was called the "Brazilian Hulk" and confessed that he injected Synthol, a mineral oil, to make his arms bigger. "They call me Hulk, Schwarzenegger, and He-Man all the time. I've doubled the size of my bicep, but I want it to grow even bigger," he said. Valdir's goal was to reach 68 cm.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/07/brazilian-hulk-dies-in-ribeirao-preto.html?m=1

Whatever he did to get that muscle didn’t work perfectly, look at those tiny hands
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by emmabest2000(m): 1:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Shapeless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by FiremanX: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Channah1:
Looks like balloons on him. Doesn't match his face.
Mercychen
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by Light78: 10:22am On Jul 31, 2022
walkbrazil4k:
He injected oil

It is called synthol
Re: Brazilian Hulk Dies In Ribeirao Preto On The Day He Turns 55(photos) by wiseone28: 11:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Looks like Photoshop..

Disgusting.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Wife Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo “ Mrs. Oludolapo Osibanjo" / Ex-governor Who Crashed Ini Edo’s Marriage Exposed / You Are Mad, What About Borno Idps” – Nigerians Blast Wizkid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.