Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death (75270 Views)

Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Olastep(m): 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Women
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by BESTScientist1: 9:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
M
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by BESTScientist1: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Tinubu's drugs has found its way to Ghana, spits

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Sassy256(f): 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
This one just wasted somebody's son for nothing embarassed, God may my children never come across people like this in Jesus name, Amen.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by bonnyhope: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who the follow dis kind girl
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Antoeni(m): 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karashika, Daughters of Jezebel, Delilah, Marine Agents, Ayamatanga,

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Antoeni(m): 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
The Evil Women do Shock Even The Devil
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Tinubu's drugs has found its way to Ghana, spits

LMAO
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by tochifk(m): 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Someone should please help me with transportation fare to enable me go to work tomorrow. I'm pleading ��

2077839873 UBA
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by brante(m): 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
so sad
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by eleko1: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
sad Ghana girls and their 9ja counterparts are same same
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by ImoleNaija: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Girls in ships are not smiling these days angry.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who tries to rape a lady in the kitchen cheesy cheesy

I don't believe this story.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Vins89(m): 9:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Who we now speak for the dead.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Antoeni(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why Cheat on Someone you Don’t Want to Lose......With someone You Don’t Want to Keep...?

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by tishbite41(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Woman Stabbing their boyfriend is a new trend and it's gone viral sad

Her action was driven by self defense? Imagine cheesy

It's a pity, this line of word alone will swept this case under the carpet forever.

Safe recovery to the niggar cool

Safe recovery to who exactly?!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by WhiteLavender(f): 9:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
paulolee:
pure wickedness......multiple stabs and she is claiming self defense?? make I no pick sides yet bt the guy no try
Wetin concern Canadian returnee with such razz looking naija babe??
the first time I returned from just Ghana, I stopped doing street girls, levels gat upgrade na..
I pray your hatred for 'naija' babes will not be the end of you, just to read and comprehend is a problem for you. Continue to carry 'naija' babes matter on your head, na neck go tell you.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Omoluabi16(m): 9:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
There's this verse in the book of proverb that warns us men about strange women. It is not every woman you can just 'chop and go. Some will be the very end of your existence. Married men be warned!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Cypress042(m): 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
tishbite41:

Safe recovery to who exactly?!
To the real niggar ofcourse, never knew he died cool
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by kingamaa(m): 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wahala
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by almarthins(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Quenncee:
I love this. The girl should have stab him 91 time self.

See the kind of thing he kept as girlfriend.

Next world the man will, he will be selective in choosing a partner.

There is no next world o!
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Eriokanmi: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
She doesn't look decent. Run away from slay queen. Their brain is embedded in their skin so, theyve got no brain to think logically.

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Vanzcharles(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
The news report is false.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by MadarasBlade(m): 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
faithfull18:

Posit to say, most men aren't in their right senses as this is the exact kind they go for, a trophy babe.

And most women go for stable men, let everybody rest. "If you don't meet the standards, face front", my philosophy in a nutshell.

Men go for body, women go for money, equation balanced.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Dizzyyish: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmm..
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by nduchucks: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
May the guy's soul RIP.

People are rushing to judge and convict the lady without facts.

A lady without a criminal or psychopathic past will not just willy nilly stab someone to death.

What could be the motive? Methinks the claim of self defense against being raped is quite plausible.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin grin grin grin RIP to the deceased. But my niggas if any woman says no just leave her ass ASAP. One should ask what lead to her pulling out a knife on dude and stabbing him multiple plans
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Wettoid123: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Woman Stabbing their boyfriend is a new trend and it's gone viral sad

Her action was driven by self defense? Imagine cheesy

It's a pity, this line of word alone will swept this case under the carpet forever.

Safe recovery to the niggar cool

safe recovery to the nigga ìn hell or heaven are u sure u read it
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Goldbw122(m): 9:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fear girls dey won't hear word.
Re: Ghanaian Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend Who Just Returned From Canada To Death by Ezedon(m): 9:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Demon at work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emmanuel Aigbokhalode Balogun Drowns In Dome Hotel Pool (UNIABUJA Student) / Kidnapper, Okechukwu Uche's House Burnt Down In Imo / Couple Burn Manhood Of 17-year-old Boy For Raping Their Daughter (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.