Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Bitter Kola And Honey: 5 Powerful Health Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bitter Kola And Honey: 5 Powerful Health Benefits (3165 Views)

Soak Alligator Pepper And Bitter Kola In Coconut Water For This Body Body... / 8 Powerful Health Benefits Of Paw Paw Seed That Will Shock You / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bitter Kola And Honey: 5 Powerful Health Benefits by Bobby4me: 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Bitter Kola and Honey
The bitter kola and honey combination looks to be comical. Bitter kola has a strong bitter flavor, as the name suggests. Honey, as you may be aware, is an extremely sweet material.

Africa bitter kola, which is native to regions of west Africa, has been used to treat anything from coughs to dysentery to diabetes. Honey provides much more to the body than simply its sweet flavor, and it has long been used in traditional medicine.

Bitter Kola and Honey

Related>>>>

Can i Soak Bitter Kola In Water: Effect And Healing Qualities
Bitter kola and Menstruation: Good Cycle for reproductive
Bitter kola: Important Benefits, Side Effects
Health Benefits Of Bitter Leaf: Refreshing The Body System
Benefits of Bitter Kola and Honey Mix|Bitter Kola and Honey Health Benefits
So mixing the two seems to be both unique and rewarding. Bitter kola and honey both have several health benefits. What are the advantages of bitter kola and honey? Continue reading to find out more.

Here are five powerful health benefits of bitter kola wi...read more..https://asikoherbs.com/2022/07/28/bitter-kola-and-honey/

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Here Familiar With “hives”? Please Help / Ug Capsules And Akum Tea / Am A Guy Virgin,i Keep Having Wet Dreams What Should I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.