Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. (442 Views)

My Health Is Deteriorating Quickly.: Hepatitis And Possibly Appendicitis / Scoochies (skushi) - Is It Really Good For My Health? / Please Help A Sister!!!! My Health Is Deteriorating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by Chydon888: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Good day everyone!!

Please, I need your help. For over three days now I could barely breath because of chest pain. I have prayed over it thinking it is a minor thing that after sometime it will subside but the pain is till deteriorating. More so, the chest pain is making me to be weak and loss weight. I can't even breath well. It's making me to feel feverish and headache. Please, doctors in the house, what could be the problem? What kinda medication can I take. I Can't even go out for my hustling. Please help!
Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by hisgrace090: 4:00pm On Jul 30, 2022
With faith ask God for divine healing.
Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by Chydon888: 4:09pm On Jul 30, 2022
hisgrace090:
With faith ask God for divine healing.
Thank you dear. Though i have prayed, believing God for the relief of the pain.
Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by easypete: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
Go to the hospital and see a doctor asap. To save cost, you can visit a government hospital.

1 Like

Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Chydon888:
Thank you dear. Though i have prayed, believing God for the relief of the pain.

Believing in divine healing but neglecting medical care? Some of you really deserve a deteriorating health!
Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by Chydon888: 5:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
easypete:
Go to the hospital and see a doctor asap. To save cost, you can visit a government hospital.
Alright, thank you.
Re: My Health Is Deteriorating Please Help. by Chydon888: 6:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
MufasaLion:

Believing in divine healing but neglecting medical care? Some of you really deserve a deteriorating health!
shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

How True Is The Circulating Message On Cold Weather... / Why Do People Smoke Marijuana? / Benefit Of Regular Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.