Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Stakersden Daily Betting Tips - Sports (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Stakersden Daily Betting Tips (57932 Views)

Daily Betting Therapy / Free Bet9ja, 1960Bet Predictions, Daily Betting Tips | www.solopredict.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 9:36pm On Dec 18, 2011
Unclenna, plz can u explain to me in full details on how i can back and lay a team and benefit at the end of 90mins no matter the outcome plz. I already have an account with betfair. I'm very much interested in knowing this please. Thanks alot
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by kevoh(m): 10:45pm On Dec 18, 2011
anybody with any idea on stakersden betting site? I'm planning to fund my account tomorrow but the number I'm seeing is not the 10 digits number any help? Secondly and most importantly how fast are earnings deposited into ones account, If I click withdraw how soon do I get the money back in my account?

N.B I'm a newbie in sports betting and planning to start with a nigerian site for now. Please respond as soon a s possible.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2011
Also, what happens if the game finally ends in a draw game i.e. after i must have backed and layed a team. Will i still be paid or loose my stake?
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 7:31am On Dec 19, 2011
@kevoh, nigerian betting sites are gud and reliable. Check and call there customer care. You better register now and fund your account, then come back here and see how we do it and folo us. Remove greed and you will make it.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by kevoh(m): 9:47am On Dec 19, 2011
@unclenna
Thanks for the encouragement and advice I appreciate it. I just funded the account and waiting for it to reflect in my stakersden account. Looking forward to join you guys.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by Stakersden: 9:51pm On Dec 19, 2011
where are you guys?
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by Stakersden: 9:54pm On Dec 19, 2011
somadila:

Also, what happens if the game finally ends in a draw game i.e. after i must have backed and layed a team. Will i still be paid or loose my stake?
if you picked any of the teams to win and the game ends in draw, u have lost your money

A game usually will have 3 outcomes

A wins

B wins

or draw. so u win if you predict correctly the outcome of the game by picking A wins or B wins or draw
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by danny22: 12:43pm On Dec 20, 2011
Unclenna, plz can u explain to me in full details on how i can back and lay a team and benefit at the end of 90mins no matter the outcome plz. I already have an account with betfair. I'm very much interested in knowing this please. Thanks alot

Hi Somadila, I’m Daniel.
I saw you’re Name and the questions you ask unclenna about “backing and laying” stop running around looking for solutions that will never come from a Nigerian for Free. Back and Lay is something You need to study and master it very well before you stake. send me your email address denny4freedom@yahoo.com; I will forward every thing you need to know in your email. Gudluck.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 7:48am On Dec 21, 2011
@danny22, sorry that you are just a visitor in this thread. In this thread we are plain and assist our fellow betors rather than sending or giving out mail. Whatever you want to tell somadila paste it here or paste the link instead. @stakersden, welcome back to the thread you have been absent for sometime now, @somadila, i will paste your question here soonest. Thanks.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by kevoh(m): 8:21am On Dec 21, 2011
men this betting ain't easy oo angry . I thought it would be a piece of cake grin lol. Almost had a heartattack with my first bet olhanese vs braga when my team(braga) was down with two goals in the first half only for them to level up in the second half and the game ended 3-4 in favour of braga. I've really learnt from this thread thanks a lot to everyone who has contributed no matter how small. I'm still learning.

Oya now guys, what are your stakes for today? We have english premiership matches today!
I've not made My bet for today but I'll be going for:

Combo bet : Winner

Epl
Mancity vs stoke city. (Man City)
Wigan vs Liverpool (Liverpool)
Tottenham vs Chelsea (Draw maybe) but I'm not staking anything here the match is unpredictable for me.
The other premiership matches are a no ''no'' even the one with Man U.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 7:09am On Dec 22, 2011
my 4-fold bet i placed on the 20th is still on so for now no bet for me. Like i said b4 i don't back clubs to win rather i back over 2.5 with my 4 killer clubs which i have made public in this thread.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by 9jarian: 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2011
here is an opportunity for you to make as much as N70, 000 per week from football.
You don’t need to buy any software.
You don’t need to bet but rather you will be offering football betting service to people and be making money.
You don’t need to have all the football knowledge in the world.
[center]
All you need is a computer,
Internet connection and
printer.
[/center]

You will get double of your investments in less than three weeks.

Instead of you betting, you will be the one offering betting service to fans on:
PREMIERSHIP, LA LIGA, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, SERIE A, FA CUP, SCOTTISH LEAGUE and more.

Now, send an email to register FREE of charge to shop@betnaija.com for more details
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by Stakersden: 12:56pm On Dec 23, 2011
unclenna:

@danny22, sorry that you are just a visitor in this thread. In this thread we are plain and assist our fellow betors rather than sending or giving out mail. Whatever you want to tell somadila paste it here or paste the link instead. @stakersden, welcome back to the thread you have been absent for sometime now, @somadila, i will paste your question here soonest. Thanks.
Boss im here oh

Nice u have been holding forth

@Kevoh
grin grin grin grin

ure learning gradually

na small small cheesy
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by unclenna(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2011
all the matches i accumulated clicked. The total odd was over 5.0. Men my account doubled. Another hint to make it in this biz is: locate or identify those clubs that are sure bet, accumulate them to increase the odd, then place a bet that has ROI of 300% and above. With this you are set to kill your bookie. Merry xmas. cheesy
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by kevoh(m): 6:38pm On Dec 23, 2011
@stakersden

Thanks jare! I'm enjoying everystep till I'm ready to move to the bigger ones for now I'm with th nigerian betting sites.
@ all
But please guys let's make this thread active like it used to be and for those that are unwilling to drop info till u send them a blank email, carry your market go somewhere else,Abeg!
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by user32(m): 1:28pm On Dec 24, 2011
hello guys, am a newbie in betting i want u guys to help on this---- if i place a under-4.5 bet on soccer match and it ends 3-1. Did i win or not?
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 2:31pm On Dec 24, 2011
user32:

hello guys, am a newbie in betting i want u guys to help on this----   if i place a under-4.5 bet on soccer match and it ends 3-1.   Did i win or not? 

u're welcome bro., yes you will win your bet if it ends in 3-1. under 4.5 simply means that the match must not yield more than 4goals from both teams.  you will loose your bet only if the match ends in more than 4goals.  Feel free to ask or post your questions here, anything you don't understand in betting ok. we have alot of gurus to attend to your questions.  Regards
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 2:56pm On Dec 24, 2011
unclenna:

all the matches i accumulated clicked. The total odd was over 5.0. Men my account doubled. Another hint to make it in this biz is: locate or identify those clubs that are sure bet, accumulate them to increase the odd, then place a bet that has ROI of 300% and above. With this you are set to kill your bookie. Merry xmas. cheesy

congrats chairman, as you know 'this is the kind of news i like to be hearing' grin shocked grin .
@stakersden, welcome back from ur long enjoyment as you just abandoned all of us on the thread you started and have been killing tipico all this while . It's not a good thing ohhhh uncle 'S' . infact i've been fasting and praying for your return , so i thank God for answering my prayers. I believe you will continue from where you stopped come January 2012 by God's grace.

@ all, i want to seize this golden opportunity to wish everybody merry xmas, merry rice and chicken, good health , long life and prosperity come the year 2012 by God's mercies and grace. I have ended betting for the year. Hope to resume in January 2012 in a grand style. God bless each and every one of us and our families in Jesus name , Amen. Regards tongue kiss cry shocked grin grin grin tongue
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by user32(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2011
somadila:

u're welcome bro., yes you will win your bet if it ends in 3-1. under 4.5 simply means that the match must not yield more than 4goals from both teams.  you will loose your bet only if the match ends in more than 4goals.  Feel free to ask or post your questions here, anything you don't understand in betting ok. we have alot of gurus to attend to your questions.  Regards
thanks bro
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by cyif2003(m): 2:49am On Dec 31, 2011
sup peepz. Sowi i av bin away 4 a while now bt am bck. Its lyk markenny nd stakersden av al finaly left us. Wel tins my continue. Thanx to unclenna,somadina and d rest kant rember d names who made dis yr rock. More grease to ur elbow. Wil try and drop my punts 4rm tym to tym.hapy new yr
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 8:31am On Dec 31, 2011
cyif2003:

sup peepz. Sowi i av bin away 4 a while now bt am bck. Its lyk markenny nd stakersden av al finaly left us. Wel tins my continue. Thanx to unclenna,somadina and d rest kant rember d names who made dis yr rock. More grease to your elbow. Wil try and drop my punts 4rm tym to tym.hapy new yr

welcome on stage bro., we hope 2012 is going to be great for all of us. Regards and catch your fun grin grin grin
markenny left this thread since after the banning of his tipico and moneybooker account and i don't think he will likely come back to this thread while markenny is a ghost worker on this thread now, he's just busy chopping tipico money alone.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2012
my double 4 2day
al hilal vs juventus (friendly)- juve @1.6
al wasl vs dubai (uae league) - al wasl @1.7
gud luck,
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by user32(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2012
my double for the day , italian serial b--- torino vs albinoleffe, torino to win @1.55 and under 2.5, grubbio vs bari @ 1.64 total=2.53 happy betting
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by cyif2003(m): 10:14am On Jan 06, 2012
sup peepz. I kind of tired of this betting stuff. No matter hw i try i neva seem to win. Bin dashing all d bookies my money. I nid help.plss
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by somadila: 11:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
cyif2003:

sup peepz. I kind of tired of this betting stuff. No matter hw i try i neva seem to win. Bin dashing all d bookies my money. I nid help.plss

nawa ohh!, uncle cy, why not try live betting cos football is actually made up of live events, Nothing is
sure in football so any thing live event has no perfect prediction, ok . you can really make out something through live betting . If you're interested in knowing how, kindly let me know so i can post it here for you . Thanks , see you to the top.
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by user32(m): 7:47am On Jan 10, 2012
Club Friendly
india vs bayern muinch - over 3.5

al sadd vs schalke - over 2.5
eygptian premiership

almasry vs al ittihad - under 2.5
iran premiership
foolad vs mes sarchehme - under 2.5
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 11, 2012
Gurus, what's d picks today?
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by kevoh(m): 11:26pm On Jan 11, 2012
This accumulating stuff don tire me ooo angry. Got a total odds of 8.3 with matches that I was sure i won't lose. Only for me to lose the last event after winning the others. Good thing I didn't stake much.

For now, I'm staying of accumulating bets! smiley
Re: Stakersden Daily Betting Tips by hairyman(m): 1:44am On Jan 14, 2012
good evening gentlemen. Anyone here can provide me with information on how to fund an account in bet365

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Female Fan Meets N'golo Kante, Cries (Photos) / Photo: Arsenal Fans Have A Converge Prayer Against Bayern Munich Match Today / Katsuya Takasu Arrives Nigerian Team's Base In Order To Fulfill His Pledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.