Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Apartment: Twitter User Asking For Suggestion On Apartment Hunting(see Reactions - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Apartment: Twitter User Asking For Suggestion On Apartment Hunting(see Reactions (162 Views)

Fresh Bayelsa Lesbians Allegedly Leaked Own Video [WATCH, See Reactions] / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos) / Graduate Poses With The Bush Pig He Killed After Hunting In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apartment: Twitter User Asking For Suggestion On Apartment Hunting(see Reactions by MayorOfDelta(m): 6:31pm On Jul 30, 2022
Here is a Lady named Nwamaka tweeting and asking for suggestions from users on choices to make concerning her apartment hunting:

She tweets : "Guys quick question. I’m apartment hunting and I’ve found two very lovely places. My budget is £800 a month.

Apartment A. 15 minutes walk from my office. Fully furnished and has a balcony. £800.

Apartment B. Zero furniture. 6 minutes walk from my office. £725.

Help me..??"

Below are answers she got :

Aisha Yusuf : "Apartment A
By the time you buy furniture you will be paying more than that 75 difference monthly
When you are moving where will you be carrying the furniture to?
Also 15 minutes walk means 30 minutes exercise everyday so you might not need a gym
Balcony to sit back and set goals "

Sharon Wilson : "Apartment A. There isn’t much difference between 15 minutes and 6 minute. Nothing beats a fully furnished apartment.

Will the difference between £800 & £725 be enough to furnish your entire apartment? I really don’t think so.

Go with A girl. Send us pics when you move in�"

UG : "Apartment B, you save £900/yr multiplied by how many years you live in that apartment. Also the furniture would be your property should you buy your own apartment or renting another apartment."

He claimed that the furniture is also an asset should in case you are moving out you can sell it out to others wanting for it :

"Living abroad, people get to live in different locations over a certain period of time for work, social, financial or other purposes, until they purchase their own house. So pre-owning furnitures comes handy, which can be resold as secondhand afterwards."

P! tweets: "Owning furniture in America is really not all that big of a seal lol. Your next place might be furnished then you won’t know what to do with it."

MADIBA : "Chai! See the kind problems wey pipu dey get.
God when?
Is my own different?
Or You have disowned me without me knowing?
Abeg nau"

https://ballivitymemes..com/2022/07/twitter-story-lady-asking-for.html
Re: Apartment: Twitter User Asking For Suggestion On Apartment Hunting(see Reactions by MayorOfDelta(m): 6:32pm On Jul 30, 2022
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Apartment: Twitter User Asking For Suggestion On Apartment Hunting(see Reactions by doggedfighter(f): 7:34pm On Jul 30, 2022
Positive problem she's got there !

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month Nairalandians / AWS Course / Africa Leadership And Philanthropy Award, 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.